November 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete Touch of Sun Daily UV Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been one of my favorite facial moisturizers so far. It is creamy and thick and feels very moisturizing on the skin. It is slightly heavy, but i prefer that. Plus, it has SPF 15. I also like the gradual tan it builds. It is a very natural glow and, I haven't had any problems with streakiness. I do notice it does take 4-7 days for the tan to build and it is very gradual so you might not even notice you have it unless you stop using the lotion. I usually use it once per day, in the morning, after washing my face. I would suggest washing your hands right after use just to prevent any weird spots elsewhere. This product also works well under make up and hasn't caused my skin any irritation. I really like this product; my only problem is that it seems it is hard to come by. I have been looking around in all my local drugstores and haven't been able to find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very light but doesn't moisturize as much as I want it to. No clingy, strong sunscreen smell, which is good. Definitely not ideal for winter weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by dnagirl

I picked this up at Big Lots the other day just to try it - and I love it! My skin is dry and many self-tanners (even those marketed for the face) will often make that issue worse. Not this one - I love the moisture and find it to be the perfect amount under my makeup or at night. No more having to use both. The SPF is a great bonus.

The color payoff is subtle at fist, but I have built up some nice color just over a weekend - I applied morning and night. In fact, I will start skipping now, because I have all the color I need. It is a nice brownish tint - no orange effect at all. It's not hugely dark (I don't want that anyway), but I am sure to get a comment or two from observant co-workers today when I return to work. My skin color is much more even with a bit of self-tanner on it and can tolerate a much lighter foundation application.

They had one or two more tubes for about $6 at Big Lots (still well within the expiration date), so I am going back to snag the rest of them up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got tried of trying to mix moisturizer and self tanner for my face so I decided to give this a go. I actually like it a lot; it gives my NW15 face a hint of color (if I do a thin layer; if I do a thicker one it is really easy to go overboard). It does feel a little greasy, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This comes in a tube. I get a very subtle tanning with this and must use it at a minimum, every other day or so to keep color. It works and does moisturize, although I think it can be a bit sticky or greasy, especially on a humid day. You will not get a big color change from this but after 2 or 3 days of application you should see real color. You just have to figure out how often you need this to keep color. I would recommend trying it, it's low cost and the smell is okay compared to some self tanners.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I have fair/light skin and was looking for a way to look naturally tanned without sun exposure. However this was terrible. It left my face looking streaky and patchy orange/yellowish. Also it did not agree with my sensitive/ acne prone skin as it made me break out :(
I do not recommend this moisturizer for anyone who has similar skin to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by TiigerLiily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells really nice, has indispensable SPF 15 protection, colours nicely without being orange or streaky and moisturises my driest patches well. However, it does feel greasy and oily and because of this I can't build the tan up very fast...I now use othe rmoisturisers with an instant face tanner to save time. i will use up the rest of my bottle but probably won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by smjaber

I don't like the thick texture of this cream and it left my skin greasy. I didn't like the colour it gave me either so I'm back to using olay complete care daily sensitive uv cream and brush a little bit of bronzer on for that sunkissed look

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 7:12:00 AM More reviews by misscheryn

I have this in the "deep sun-kissed glow" shade. It gives a nice, gradual tan and the shade is really nice and subtle, you have to keep building it up if you want a darker color. It's not orangey whatsoever, but it tends to be oily when you put it on your face. I've been using it since last year, then I stopped because I couldn't be bothered anymore but I've starting using it again today. I don't remember it ever streaking though. I'm going to try the body version soon, it better be good :)
Also this smells really good, it doesn't have that sunless tanner smell, so I quite love it. Doesn't leave streaks on my hands either.

Another reviewer mentioned that it burns her eyes. I find that sometimes if I've had it on for awhile, my eyes tend to be a bit teary. Nothing horrible though. Good product overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xPoisonGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this about a week ago and I'm fairly happy with it!
I haven't been using it everyday as I'm too scared of my face turning yellow/orange, but I've been using it every 2nd day and it has given my skin a nice, subtle glow! However, I'm not sure if that is due to the weather becoming hotter and me being outside more often lol.
I used the fair/medium one and I have really pale skin.
I will update this review in the future once I've had more experience with it.
I'm also unsure as to whether this has caused any pimples. I'm currently on anitbiotics prescribed by a doctor so that could be stopping a breakout. However, I did recently get a pimple, not sure if it's caused by the olay stuff or not.
As for the smell, I quite like it! Doesn't have that horrid fake tan smell.

UPDATE: mmmmm. I've now gone off the oral antibiotics and I used this for 2 days and I got pimples. Didn't make me breakout majorly or anything. I'm too scared to use it again but I will soon because I love the colour of it.