October 31, 2014 | 1705 users online

Deodorants - Vichy - Deodorant-Antiperspirant 48 hours

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Elzogra

Excellent deodorant, gentle refreshing smell, lasts all day!!truth be told its expensive and it runs out so quickly..but probably because I use it constantly!!definitely worth the money

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I love the scent and it works a right, but i would rather expect something better at that price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My review is for the spray (second picture). I really love the scent of this! Very neutral, and fits in with loads of my fragrances. It really works, as always with Vichy antiperspirants (see my review for the 48 hour sensitive skin one as well). I tend to rotate the Vichy ones with the Dove Original and Silk Dry sticks, as they work fine as well but are a lot less expensive. But the Vichy ones are absolutely brilliant if you wax or depilate your armpits, I've never had any allergic reaction even straight after depilating!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this product!! My former deodorant left white stains all over my clothes And this one doesnt leave any. It also lasts all day, the smell is gentle not overpowering at all. I am currently on my fifth package. And I am so continuing to use it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lafuschia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The glowing reviews I read about this deodorant apparently didn't matter for my skin - this doesn't work on me. At all. I haven't smelled this bad since ... I can't remember when, but it's awful.
It works for about half a day, but come evening and it's like I haven't applied any deodorant at all. I just stink. Same with Kiehl's that I've also heard good things about - no effect on my skin.

It's back to using solid deodorants for me. Despite the white marks, they tend to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by janeeugenia

I think perhaps author of review meant "24 hour" not 48 :))) But anyhow, Its quite expensive (17$CAD) but it is worth it, it doesnt have strong smell and doesnt sting after application after shaving, very nice and light, would buy again. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by mahako

I have had wet underarms since as long as i can remember, regardless of the weather, and i sweat while sitting without doing any activity, i think its hormonal. Anyway this actually protects me, it does work guys, now i got dry underarms, and if i do some exercise or really get stressed and hot i sweat a little its wayyy less sweat than before, now i don't need to wash my clothes like before and i can wear some colors i couldn't before because sweat was obvious on those colors, It doesn't smell even if u sweat a bit, but then i never had an odor issue i use sugaring for hair removal and i exfoliate a lot this keeps odor dead cells and bacteria at bay.
I recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by misspolyglot

I have a complicated history with deodorants. My body seems to 'get used' to them and after I've used the same one for a while it just stops working.
The positives:
I bought this because of its promised antiperspirant qualities. It keeps me from sweating, except during a tough workout but then again I don't expect that from any deodorant. It is very reliable and it takes you through an entire day without causing you any embarrassment. I've never had to reapply. I've been using it for about 6 weeks now and the deodorant is still working like a charm.
The negatives:
As several other reviews have mentioned, it takes a really long time to dry once you apply it to your skin. I have basically had to commit to the routine of applying the deodorant, then applying my makeup in my underwear while I wait for the deodorant to dry. Only then I feel okay to get dressed. Another downside is the scent. (Apparently there are unscented versions of this around but maybe not in Europe because this sure is not unscented). I actually don't dislike it, it smells fresh and clean and yes, a little bit like men's perfume, but I think I will get tired of the scent at some point very soon in the future.
All in all, I would buy this again even though it is quite expensive. It has a few drawbacks but it does what I expected it to do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Doesn't work any better than my Nivea roll-on deodorant. I am not picky when it comes to deodorant though so someone with more sensitive skin might see a difference. I don't particularly like the scent or the packaging either. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by evamaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG deodorant. I've tried many, from drugstore staples to expensive department store options to organic stuff from the health food store. Nothing beats this one! It lasted through big presentations, all-day trips, 18h work days better than anything else I tried. I use the "sensitive" version as I find the scent of the classic one (with the green cap) off-putting. My only complaint is that as a roll-on it is not ideal for a quick touch-up.

Full disclosure: I live in Europe and I think it has a slightly different formula here than in the US