October 26, 2014 | 1025 users online

Masks - Avon - Planet Spa Facial Mud Mask-dead sea minerals

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Tiukukello

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

To my skin, this is truly a miracle-in-a-bottle. :) I usually buy several when it's on sale, otherwise it's a bit too expensive to my liking. It calms my skin down whenever I'm having acne problems and doesn't dry my skin out nor irritate it, like other mud-based masks have done before. I use it once a week, and that's all it takes to keep my skin under control nowadays.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ibrerika

(Sorry for my english I am from Hungary...But I try my best!)This mask is give a very nice result.I have combination skin.My all face feels so smooth.After use my T-zone is not oily anymore.So it's working well.I am using this for years already and will use it more...The smell can be disturbing for some people but personally I like it...There is one thing what I dont really like in this product and it is when I apply it I feel that my skin doesn't breath.But overall I really like the result!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mask and I will buy again.I dont mind smell,it cleans face beautifully,refreshing and you can really see skin is clean and matte.It shrinking pores as well.I only use it in the summer though cause I have dry skin and in the winter it can be drying so I only use moisturizing masks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

WOW. Calms my skin, mattifies it and at the same time doesn't make it dry. This is a must have for me.
(I always buy it if it's on a special sale, it's really worth the money.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very basic mask. It is firming and a bit brightening. I have oily skin with rather large pores on my t-zone, and this did minimize my pores.
This is a lovely, whitish-green chalky mud mask, and has excellent coverage; this is important if you're like me and want to enjoy a thicker mask experience. The smell isn't that great, however, which diminished my rating.I wouldn't purchase again because I have plenty of basic masks already. Also, living in arid El Paso, the mask dries up too quickly in the tube. A final "dig" is that the packaging is cumbersome. The tube has a twist cap, whereas a pop-cap would be less messy and a lot more logical, considering you're typically using wet hands when applying a mask.
If you're looking for an inexpensive, basic mask with a real mud/clay experience, give this a try. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ShamyBabess

Love this mask! Easy to put on, easy to wash off.
Doesnt dry out my skin, and after taking it off my skins feels tingly and firm.
Would DEFF. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I have a ton of lil sample packs I'm using up of this.....Not a bad mudmask at all,its nice and creamy going on and doesn't dry my skin out!!=)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 7:04:00 AM More reviews by leiawhites

This mask is the best i've ever used.It helps with my acne but it doesn't dry out my skin, it's like moisturising.After using it the skin feels supple and even.I just bouhgt 2 tubes at the price of 1.75 each.Of course if you want to see long time result you have to use it around 2x a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 5:06:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

To me, this is just an average mud mask. I like the drugstore versions just as much at a much lower price. I bought this on clearance and it was still expensive considering it was on 2.5 oz. It does smell nice and makes my skin more taut but so does Queen Helene's at a much lower price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Russian_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A good mask for oily skin. But be sure to put a face cream after using it, the stuff really removes oil from the face surface! And also be careful not to scare your family when you pout it on (the mask is dark).