Clarins Wonder Volume Mascara

3.5

on 5/17/2014 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I got this mascara in a sample package - it's not great - it clumps a lot on the thin inner lashes and sometimes ends up in my eye and lots of times on the lid. One time even under the eye, but that was because I sneezed - it's very wet and dries slowly.
I get straight (even if I curl them first) and everyday boring lashes with this.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my faveourite mascaras. Look great on, and is easy to remove. Does not irritate my eyes,

on 6/29/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever used. All u need is just this mascara and u get the volume and length you would get by using three mascaras. I used to use Dior and Lancôme and chanel and at times layer them to get the effect I just get by using Clarins volume mascara. You won't be disappointed. Plus it's cheaper than the other mascaras.

on 11/16/2011 12:20:00 AM

I got this mascara in a sample package. It is not a terrible mascara but I will not buy it for a full price. The mascara is quite stiff, which makes it difficult to work with. With this mascara you need about 3 coats to get a decent length and volume (nothing too dramatic). You can get better drug store mascaras for a third of the price.

on 6/24/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Great Mascara, gets me regular complements on my lashes. I think this is the Best Mascara if you want long NATURAL eyelashes. Personally I prefer more dramatic lash look which other mascaras provide. But if you are not like me and want dramatic lashes, but rather lush dark natural lashes, try this out and you won't be dissapointed.

on 7/1/2010 9:38:00 PM

I bought this product despite the $50 price because in my country our consumer organisation rated it the best mascara from their tests. I was far less impressed. The mascara clumped up, after taking a lot of the product to have any effect at all and by the end of the application I looked like a drag queen basically. I was disappointed because I had an important function to go to and the price tag and consumer review recommendation had made me think that this would be a really great product. I won't buy this ever again and I will have to keep searching for my HG mascara.

on 5/29/2010 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this mascara during christmas in a huge Clarins kit of basically all their products, so I just discovered this mascara last week! For the time being I've been using Colossal Maybelline, and I've been pretty happy with that mascara. But when I tried on Clarins, I thought it was amazing! I already have very long eyelashes, so all I want is thick lashes, which Clarins very nicely delivered. I got very thick, volume-full lashes. Great =)

on 4/15/2010 8:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wonder Volume... Hmmm... Not really... To be honest, in order to notice some difference in your lashes, you'll have apply 3-4 coats. And even after that there won't be any kind of decent volume and/or length and/or curl change. In my opinion, it's just a waste of 20-something euro.

on 1/19/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a mascara junkie!
This product give my eyes plenty of volume... but I would have wished it gave more lenght.

on 8/4/2009 11:07:00 AM

I like Clarins products in general and the mascara is just the way mascara should be!
Excellent quality!