Bourjois Repulpant Reboosting Collagen Foundation

3.9

on 8/30/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is actually a very nice, medium coverage foundation, but unfortunately I believe it has been discontinued as I don't see it on any of the Bourjouis sites (UK, AU). I purchased this in #62, Rose Peau. It is a bit peachy, but still workable with my NW15-NW20 skin. It has decent, if not overly medium coverage and doesn't dry out my already dry sensitive skin. I believe Bourjouis thinks it might have been too close to 10 Hour Effect and it is, with just slightly more coverage and not quite as dewy. Overall I liked it quite a bit, but not finding it that much different than 10 Hour Effect, I would not re-purchase..

on 11/15/2011 3:32:00 AM

I've got this and can't say it's that great or bad but as far as 'boosting' it doesn't!...not bad texture and have more as a backup...only use it if i can't find my regular foundation..It is quite light and a change for my skin but if I'm going out I don't use this, it's not good enough but then it was quite cheap.

on 1/25/2011 5:23:00 PM

I have normal skin with no skin problems what so ever,just the dark spots under my eyes wich are from not sleeping too much but thank god for that there is concealer.This product suits me very well because of the fact that i do not need coverage.It hais a fair coverage and it's very light(like a day-cream) on the skin.For people with my kind of skin-I strongly recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

the coverage is sheer and more natural than 10hr effect. But wont last more than an hr on my oily face.

on 11/24/2009 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm such a fan of Matt Lovely, I thought this one would do something for me. Nothing. It's like I'm wearing sunscreen: my face gets a bit sticky and it covers absolutely nothing. Disappointing.

on 3/17/2009 12:28:00 PM

I first bought this foundation a few months ago, tried it once and the colour match wasn't right. I did love the texture/finish/coverage but it just wasn't pale enough and I had already purchased the lightest shade, #61 Abricote Clair. I thought to myself, great more $$ wasted on a product that isn't even my shade!

The coverage is light/medium, leaning mostly towards light. This did not accentuate any flakies or sink into lines. Also no caking and lasted a good 5 hours (:

However I recently started running out of Chanel Vitalumiere (which also isn't pale enough for me, but I mix it with Laura Mercier Porcelian Ivory Moisturising and get a perfect colour) and didn't really want to fork out the AU$100+ for it. That's where this one comes in - mixed with my regular Laura Mercier foundation I get the exact same finish, colour, coverage etc that I get when I mix it with Vitalumiere!

Whilst this is a little thicker than Vitalumiere it also feels more moisturising. So girls, if you're looking to try vitalumiere give this one a try first for a fraction of the price. I bought mine for AU$31.95 at Target.

Not HG, but I will repurchase.
Swatch picture uploaded.

I bought this foundation after looking out for a relatively good quality everyday product. I chose the shade 61 abricote clair which is one shade up from the lightest and really suits my pale, fair skin. It has a really nice, light texture and glides over your skin. From its feel you think its not going to be good coverage but somehow it makes everything look better and your skin glows. It is quite moisturising and is good for my dry skin but obviously would not suit oilier skins. It has the classic rose scent and with an SPF 12 it protects your skin too. It is often on offer in Boots but even when its not. its still only around £7 - 8 which I think is a bargain for something of such good quality :)

on 8/23/2008 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was also looking for 10 hour but could not find it on Bourjois.com, so I settled for this, just as dewy & natural/sheer as 10 hour, I don't notice that much of a difference between the two, in fact, the Happy Light is quite the same as well, in terms of dewiness & coverage. Hale Natural is a bit darker compared to #73 in 10 hour. As for me NC 40 in summer, equally part of each adjusted perfectly for the summer tan.
Go to the Bourjois site in UK, if you have difficulty finding the 10 hour.

on 8/4/2008 1:32:00 AM

I bought this when I was looking to try 10hr sleep effect but I couldn't find a store that stocked 10hr and ended up with this instead. For some reason I didn't like it much to begin with. I wanted something fuller and longer lasting. But I've since found that I prefer a lighter dewier foundation and have been using this more and more. I have normal to combo skin and this looks great. It is dewy and I don't find it greasy at all. I don't use powder because I like the dewy effect. The fragrance is also lovely. It seems to be targeted at more mature skins. I don't have any or many wrinkles but I love the look and feel of this foundation.

on 4/17/2008 9:37:00 AM

I tried for years to find a foundation which would give me a healthy glow, without covering my freckles. I finally found it! Unfortunately I don't feel that the wrinkle boosting system works, at least for me. I have some deep wrinkles around my mouth, and they seem the same after I finish my make up.