November 28, 2014 | 1825 users online

Bronzers - Philosophy - supernatural streak and orange free face bronzer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

nice enough product. I tend to wear this over my makeup, rather than mixing it with moisturizer; I usually put it on when I'm going to be outside and don't want my makeup to look fake in the sunlight. It's a light golden-brown, not orange at all, and barely shows up on my NC30 face - this isn't really a "bronzer" per se on me as much as a pick-me-up. It's really nice when I'm feeling under the weather and look pale or sallow. I've had the tube for months and months and feel I've still got quite a bit left so I consider it well worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far I like this. It is very subtle, ( at least on my real tan) , but it adds that "fresh" look. I like the color alot, and the consistency. I am still in the playing with it stage, but I like to smooth this on cheeks, then a little bit on eyelids & tip of nose. The I fuss around with my favorite powder Bronzer Du Jour, and am all set.

But this alone adds a very natural looking, healthy kick. ( Pretty blended onto chestral area as well...)

I hate the price, and I don't really like how the product rushes out of the tube (since it's more thin than creamy) ...just ask my carpet.I mean this stuff is fast, careful!
It actually reminds me a bit of OLD SCHOOL Neutrogena tinted moisturizer, which I wore in High School....many moons ago.

But It's a keeper, I also like how they say it's hydrating and somehow skin friendly. Right on.

***3/1/08 Update, I also like this mixed w/ either my moistuizer or foundation, for some natural (looking) perk -***

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jpcls

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great color booster in the winter, has a nice sheen, not matte and dull. I have purchased three times and will buy again. You have to be carefull how it comes out of the tube, it is a little runny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by arleen4226

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I WAS UPSET WHEN PHILOSOPHY DISCONTINUED THEIR NO SUN HEALTHY TAN, I USED IT FOR YEARS.WHEN I SAW THIS ON QVC I GRABBED IT.IT IS THE BEST BRONZER EVER! I USED OTHER BRONZERS AND FOR SOME REASON THEY ARE ALL SPARKLES AND SHINE, THE BIG COMPANYS MAKE BRONZERS FOR TEENAGERS.PHILOSOPHY MAKES IT FOR NORMAL MIDDLE AGED WOMEN.THIS IS THE ONLY MAKEUP I USE IN THE SUMMER AND I GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS AT WORK.MY CUSTOMERS TELL ME MY SKIN LOOKS SO CLEAN AND GLOWING.THEY DONT ADK ME WHAT KIND OF BRONZER I HAVE ON!PHILOSOPHY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TRUST ME YOU WONT BE SORRY.THIS BOTTLE WILL LAST ME FOR TWO SUMMERS ! !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ewiggs26

Finally a bronzer that actually mimics what the sun does to the skin! This stuff is great! It's got a fantastic golden glow that looks fantastic under makeup. Buy this, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by aanddg

I was a little worried about using this product at first. I have oily skin that is easily prone to breakouts. It's now a week later since I first used this and my face has never looked better. This will give you a healthy day in the sun look, not a bake out in the sun look. My face doesn't look washed out, it looks healthy. It goes on nice and smooth, and has NO odor. It has great staying power too. Hours after applied it still looked pretty fresh. This is great for any skin type. It hasn't added any oil to my face and I haven't had any outbreaks(yeaaa). Like the previous reviewer said, if you're looking for that St. Tropaz tan this isn't the product for you. If you want an effortless, healthy natural look, this is a great product. Oh, unlike a self tanner for your face, this washes right off with soap and water, so you're not stuck with it for days at a time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Lizawithaz

$25 for 2oz liquid bronzer in an opaque white tube with a screw top. I was a little worried when I first checked out the color of this product after I got it from QVC. It is slightly iridescent and I do not like sparkle in my bronzer. The iridescence fades when you apply it to your face so no sparkle or shine. This is a nice, true tan/bronze shade that - true to the name of the product - is 'supernatural' and it is streak free and orange free. The color is subtle, so if you are looking for a bronzer that makes you look like you just got back from St. Tropez, this is not it. This adds just a nice healthy bit of color. The product itself was easy to apply and had a nice 'slip' and spread well over my face and didn't dry so fast I couldn't blend it after I applied it which was great. It has a nice satin finish but it was not mattifying at all. Not quite as slick feeling as Origins liquid Sunny Disposition though which makes me shiney a few hours after I use it. I still needed to blot mid-day. Nice to see the addition of some antioxidants though with vit E and white tea thrown in there. Overall I like this product and think I'm gonna give up a few of my other bronzers and try this for awhile and try being a little more 'subtle' vs. trying so hard to look TAN!