November 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Eyeshadow in Pink Pajamas

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I guess not everyone likes pink eyeshadow. I love it. I have to be careful with some mauve colors but in general pink shadows look good on me and bring out the green in my eyes. The EM website describes this as between peach and pink and shimmery; but make no mistake, it's PINK, no peach, all PINK. Breast cancer awareness ribbon pink with gorgeous shimmer. This makes an amazing lid or crease color depending on what you pair it with. Today I have their Baby Bath on the lids extending up into the crease and this in the crease, and used a dark shimmery Eggplant/Smoky Plum liner shadow (BE Legit) and it's oh-so-flattering and awakening. No red eyes, just brings out the green in my eyes and makes me look perky and not tired at all. Great lasting power with EM shadows; pat them on with the EM eyeshadow brush, slightly dampened with Fix+ or Mixing Medium and you are good to go; I used Hip Paint in Secretive as a base and I am loving the results. This would be a great lid color with dark plums, browns, greys or even smokey greens in the crease. For reference, I'm a MAC NC30/C3 and wear an even combo of EM Winged Butter and EM Golden Medium in the matte or intensive formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Cristy_amk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW I can't believe at the time of my posting that only 55% of people would buy Pink Pajamas again. I want to say I LOVE this shade. I have Hazel eyes (green/brown) with fair pink toned skin. Anyone with brown eyes or brown/green looks great in pink. Sometimes we think by adding more dark colors to our eyes that it'll make them pop but if you're eyes are already dark IMO a lighter brighter color makes them stand out. I have literally applied this color to my entire eye with NO crease color and just eyeliner and have NEVER looked brighter or more refreshed. I'd say this color falls between Cherry Fizz (darker) and Pots and Pans (lighter). Out of all 3 Pink Pajamas is the best IMO. Cherry Fizz looked "muddy" on my fair skin (I think because the color matched very closely to the ruddiness already present in my skin) and Pots and Pans doesn't have the "umph"of pink to make it stand out. I'd buy this again. In fact I'll probably add to my next order. Brown eyed girls please try this color and watch your eyes Pop. LOL, oh don't forget mascara too!!!! UPDATE: EM why did you discontinue this shade???? It was gorgeous and of coures I didn't buy any before the stopped making it. I sure wish more companies would put something on their site when something is being discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

Gorgeous light sparkly pink! Love this shade when wearing pinks! It's light, but provides just enough color to make your eyes pop!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by RedBetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cool toned PPP, red hair, brown eyes.
So I got this in the mail last night along with a sample kit and other small sized blushes and some natural reflection. I had to play with it right away, so I put it on as a wash using the foiling technique. It is a very soft pink with lots of sparkle. No red tones in it, it didn't make me look like an albino rabbit, luckily. I don't wear a lot of pink e/s, since I have red hair and can come away looking like a circus performer, but I see myself returning to this one to wear as a highlighter or wash. I hate saying I would *never* buy it again, but really it's not HG and EM has a few other pink colors I'd like to try, so I'll say No to the repurchase, but I am keeping it and I'm glad I have it in my collection.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Pink Pajamas is a very sparkly, pale whitened pink. It won't really show up as pink on most people's skin, but will add a lot of multicolored microsparkles and a sheer veil of frost. Looks a little less teenybopper if you spritz lightly with a facial spray to melt it into your skin more. Like most mineral eyeshadows (except for Bare Escentuals), the texture of this powder leaves something to be desired: very dry and dusty and difficult to work with since it easily flies all over the place. Applying it with a damp brush just makes the color clump up if you're not careful.

I would not get another of these (I just have a sample), especially since I think Ginger Peach is similar in effect (also very sparkly) but more flattering for my warm-toned complexion. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

This isn't my #1 choice of the pinks that EM carries (I LOVE Ping Ping the most) but I think it is only because this shade is more suited for cool tones, and I wear the Buttered Tan Warm in EM. However, when I wear their cooler shades like the Net Surfing or Diary, I usually pair this one or Thank You up with them. This is a light shimmery princess pink on me. I imagine it would look gorgeous on those that wear the Fair-Light Cool shades if you were to wear it as an all over eye color.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2006 6:34:00 PM More reviews by moopsmcphee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice pink colour, with muticoloured sparkles. I think i'd look like I ws a fairy if I wore this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty eyecolor...*however* like all mineral e/s I have tried (including BE and EM), it starts to fade literally within minutes. I tried the foiling technique, and the shadow does last a little bit longer, but not too much longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by pixieled665

This the was first eye shadow i purchased from EM and I LOVE IT! Its such a pretty shimmery pink that really brightens my eyes. This stuff stays put too and doesnt wear off! The jar holds quite a bit of powder so its such a steal for only 6 bucks! I just purchased several more of EM's eye shadows because I like this one so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brand is my new love! After wearing BE for a couple of years, I have become a bit disillusioned with the line. Plus, it started making my face itchy. I bought this e/s in a terrific starter kit. It is a light pink that seems to take on a warm tone on my skin. I haven't mixed it with clear lipgloss yet, but I am thinking that it will look nice in the center of my bottom lip as a highlighter. Top quality packaging (sifter!) and incredible price. And the shipping was so fast, I couldn't believe it. I recommend trying out this line soon!