Rodan and Fields Unblemish

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the spot fading toner and dual action acne treatment in this line. It really has faded some dark purple markes on my neck and has lessened the amount of red spots I have. The sulfur cleanser is something I'm not so sure about. It's so incredibly thick that it feels as if you're washing your face with a face mask although it does leave my skin feeling super soft. I'm partial to gel cleansers for my very oily skin so this cleanser doesn't always leave me feeling clean. I mix in the cetaphil daily facial cleanser every other day and once a week I use neutrogena's shine control face mask and this has solved that problem for me. Will repurchase because nothing like this has ever worked for me to face those purple marks. Red spots are a lot harder to get rid of but hopefully within time this will all help.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, my post posted when I wasn't finished.... So I'm going to continue it here....she emailed me the info and I saw it was 200 and of course as a broke college student it was not in my price range so I told her when I had more money I will consider it. She emailed me back and said she felt bad that I had to go through such a tough time with my acne and said she was going to send me the regimen for FREE and I was like whatttt???? I thought she was not but she did and I tried it and it's the BEST THING I HAVE EVER TRIED. After a month my skin got better, after a few more months it was gone, completely! Since then I have bought the face wash 3 times and bought the whole regimen once. The first one lasted me over a year and a half. (I only use it a couple times a week). I literally have one pimple on my face right now and that's because of Mother Nature. TRY IT! It's amazing! Hopefully it will work for you as it did for me. :)

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!! I USED IT FOR A MONTH. IT DID NOTHING. FINALLY STOPPED USING IT AND MY SKIN IS CLEARING UP.
The reason it doesn't work is simple:
It contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate which clogs your pores and leaves a film that breaks you out on your face.
Sulfur is a good product to clear up acne but not this product!
Throw out any face washes with Sodium Laureth Sulfate and check your makeup for any of these: http://www.caryskincare.com/acnecomedogeniclist.html

I would give 0 stars if I could! I used this for a certain area on my skin - - because I don't normally have breakouts - - that area now has puple like, uneven skin. I am assuming that this is called 'hyperpigmentation' ... I know for a fact that this caused the uneven skin, because it is the only part of my skin that has been affected - hence the - I only used it on a particular area that was not purple uneven before. I was so angry. It looks awful & now have to figure out a way to remove it. If you have skin issues.. I recommend going to see a professional (dermatologist/skin specialist).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Unblemish for almost a month now and I am seeing slow results. I have broken out here and there but more recently my eyes are burning after I use the regimen. It burns at night. I avoid the eye area but somehow it burns and today the area around my eyes have been stinging all day. Any recommendations?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Used for 2.5 months, returned for a full refund in the nick of time. While I did not break out using this regimen, it did nothing for my existing breakouts. 2 weeks after I stopped this, breakouts finally ceased.

Also, the benzoyl peroxide in this line made my pigmentation worse.

Do not recommend for a variety of reasons - plus this is a pyramid scheme.

I am 28 years old and still suffer from acne. This is the only product that works to clear my acne...and within days! I have tried prescriptions (antibiotics + Ziana gel) but they did nothing for me. I also tried ProActiv before shelling out money for Unblemish and found that the new formula does not work at all for me compared to the old formula I tried in my teenage and early 20 years. Although it's very expensive (I bought it from the website), I am willing to spend money on products that work as claimed. Please try this out if you've tried products after products that have done nothing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a consultant and love our products. This is my go to regimen and I can't go a few days without it or I will break out again...and I'm 38. If you get blackheads you can also use the "Redefine" cleanser. It is great for that. I mix it in with Unblemish and now have beautiful skin.

Ok, so here's the deal. I never leave reviews. I've read a lot of reviews, and I've tried a million and one things to get rid of my sudden adult acne I'm battling in my 30s. After years of this battle, and no solution, and lots of "breaking out worse before it gets better", I have got to say that Rodan & Fields Unblemish is the ONLY thing that has cleared my acne beautifully. I've only been on it a month, and I have been FLOORED at how clear my skin has become. I cried so many tears in the past when I looked in the mirror, not being able to control this explosion on my face, and now I'm just crying happy tears, still kind of in shock that my skin has cleared up THIS much. I was very skeptical to use it at first because:

1) I used Proactiv for about 10 years, and then my acne got worse a few years ago, and Proactiv is made by the same Dr's.
2) It's multi-level marketing, so anytime I would post something on social media, a ton of people would attack me with "Buy Rodan and Fields from me." And that annoyed me feeling like friends were just trying to sell to me.
3) It was expensive.

But after trying everything, home remedies, all natural products, oil cleansing, homeopathic things, soooo many things, and everything made my acne soooo much worse, including working with a dermatologist who put me on Epiduo & Doxycycline, and with it, each night having at least 10 pussy white heads that needed to be popped, and lots of scarring building up, I finally reached a breaking point of saying, fine, I'll give in and try this Rodan and Fields thing everyone keeps bugging me about. I figured, worse case scenario, they had a 60-day money back guarantee, so once I proved to the consultants that it didn't work, I could get my money back. Plus, I had a girlfriend who wasn't a consultant tell me that she started using the products and how much it helped her skin to clear up... so I appreciated her honesty without trying to sell me, and I figured, it was worth a try.

I really wanted to prove the consultants wrong.... but instead.... my skin kept clearing up... there was no "getting worse before it got better" period. It just got better and better.... and now I want to shout it from the rooftops because I'm just in such shock that I FINALLY found something that worked!

As amazing as it's been, I will say though there are a few cons:

-I have noticed a LOT of blackheads in the place where there used to be big pussy red bumps... but to me, I can deal with blackheads. They easily come out with a little squeeze each night, and the bottomline is, they are NOT big red bumps like my face used to be covered in! I don't know why these products cause the blackheads, because I've never had them all over my face like I do now, just only on my nose, but it's barely noticeable, I can deal with it because blackheads aren't the huge cystic acne I've been dealing with the past few years and they can be covered with makeup and don't leave scarring.

-It's expensive... I hate it.... but when you've been through the tears I've been through and how it affected my self confidence facing the world, I was at the point I would pay ANYTHING for the magic answer to heal my acne.

-The Spot Fading Toner isn't safe to use when you are pregnant... but the good thing, the rest of it IS safe to use... and you can replace that toner with the Clarifying toner if you get pregnant... and that was something I hated about what the dermatologist put me on, because both my prescriptions were known to cause birth defects if I happen to get pregnant on it, which scared me.

-The first week, it dried my skin out with a lot of peeling, but I was used to this from my experience with prescription topical medications... They recommend a regimen of using the products only every other day to start out and gradually work your way to everyday... you are supposed to wait 4 weeks before using it twice a day everyday, but at week two after the drying out process stopped, I started using it twice a day with no more drying out peeling. I barely even have to use the oil control lotion, I only use that before I apply makeup. So while you might get drying in the very beginning, it WILL go away leaving you with beautiful skin underneath.

Other than that.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I don't understand the bad reviews on this site because I've had nothing but a positive experience and I highly recommend it.

Hope this helps you!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had super bad acne in a few spots and within about a month I saw extremely great results! I even saw my pores greatly reduce in size! This is a must have for me now!

Popular Face Skincare Products