Rodan and Fields Unblemish

3.5

on 3/22/2015 1:37:00 AM

I am 28 years old and still suffer from acne. This is the only product that works to clear my acne...and within days! I have tried prescriptions (antibiotics + Ziana gel) but they did nothing for me. I also tried ProActiv before shelling out money for Unblemish and found that the new formula does not work at all for me compared to the old formula I tried in my teenage and early 20 years. Although it's very expensive (I bought it from the website), I am willing to spend money on products that work as claimed. Please try this out if you've tried products after products that have done nothing.

on 7/17/2014 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a consultant and love our products. This is my go to regimen and I can't go a few days without it or I will break out again...and I'm 38. If you get blackheads you can also use the "Redefine" cleanser. It is great for that. I mix it in with Unblemish and now have beautiful skin.

Ok, so here's the deal. I never leave reviews. I've read a lot of reviews, and I've tried a million and one things to get rid of my sudden adult acne I'm battling in my 30s. After years of this battle, and no solution, and lots of "breaking out worse before it gets better", I have got to say that Rodan & Fields Unblemish is the ONLY thing that has cleared my acne beautifully. I've only been on it a month, and I have been FLOORED at how clear my skin has become. I cried so many tears in the past when I looked in the mirror, not being able to control this explosion on my face, and now I'm just crying happy tears, still kind of in shock that my skin has cleared up THIS much. I was very skeptical to use it at first because:

1) I used Proactiv for about 10 years, and then my acne got worse a few years ago, and Proactiv is made by the same Dr's.
2) It's multi-level marketing, so anytime I would post something on social media, a ton of people would attack me with "Buy Rodan and Fields from me." And that annoyed me feeling like friends were just trying to sell to me.
3) It was expensive.

But after trying everything, home remedies, all natural products, oil cleansing, homeopathic things, soooo many things, and everything made my acne soooo much worse, including working with a dermatologist who put me on Epiduo & Doxycycline, and with it, each night having at least 10 pussy white heads that needed to be popped, and lots of scarring building up, I finally reached a breaking point of saying, fine, I'll give in and try this Rodan and Fields thing everyone keeps bugging me about. I figured, worse case scenario, they had a 60-day money back guarantee, so once I proved to the consultants that it didn't work, I could get my money back. Plus, I had a girlfriend who wasn't a consultant tell me that she started using the products and how much it helped her skin to clear up... so I appreciated her honesty without trying to sell me, and I figured, it was worth a try.

I really wanted to prove the consultants wrong.... but instead.... my skin kept clearing up... there was no "getting worse before it got better" period. It just got better and better.... and now I want to shout it from the rooftops because I'm just in such shock that I FINALLY found something that worked!

As amazing as it's been, I will say though there are a few cons:

-I have noticed a LOT of blackheads in the place where there used to be big pussy red bumps... but to me, I can deal with blackheads. They easily come out with a little squeeze each night, and the bottomline is, they are NOT big red bumps like my face used to be covered in! I don't know why these products cause the blackheads, because I've never had them all over my face like I do now, just only on my nose, but it's barely noticeable, I can deal with it because blackheads aren't the huge cystic acne I've been dealing with the past few years and they can be covered with makeup and don't leave scarring.

-It's expensive... I hate it.... but when you've been through the tears I've been through and how it affected my self confidence facing the world, I was at the point I would pay ANYTHING for the magic answer to heal my acne.

-The Spot Fading Toner isn't safe to use when you are pregnant... but the good thing, the rest of it IS safe to use... and you can replace that toner with the Clarifying toner if you get pregnant... and that was something I hated about what the dermatologist put me on, because both my prescriptions were known to cause birth defects if I happen to get pregnant on it, which scared me.

-The first week, it dried my skin out with a lot of peeling, but I was used to this from my experience with prescription topical medications... They recommend a regimen of using the products only every other day to start out and gradually work your way to everyday... you are supposed to wait 4 weeks before using it twice a day everyday, but at week two after the drying out process stopped, I started using it twice a day with no more drying out peeling. I barely even have to use the oil control lotion, I only use that before I apply makeup. So while you might get drying in the very beginning, it WILL go away leaving you with beautiful skin underneath.

Other than that.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I don't understand the bad reviews on this site because I've had nothing but a positive experience and I highly recommend it.

Hope this helps you!!!

on 6/10/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had super bad acne in a few spots and within about a month I saw extremely great results! I even saw my pores greatly reduce in size! This is a must have for me now!

on 5/11/2014 9:04:00 PM

This product line helped with clearing up acne and oiliness, but I found it to be very harsh and drying, and not very nourishing. I have sensitive, fair, acne prone skin and I can be sensitive (sometimes) and this was not the correct product line for me.

on 4/6/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it....it works for me. Took 3 months to see results but it was worth it

on 4/4/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received this product the first week of February. After using for 2 weeks, my skin was very irritated, burned, red, and my skin peeled off in strips. But this isn't about my reaction. This is about the fact that I STILL haven't gotten my refund from the company and it's been a full 4 weeks since I returned the product. Funny how they tell you 100% refund guarantee yet they don't tell you it can take up to 8 weeks to get it.

on 7/5/2012 10:11:00 AM

I have been using this product for a couple weeks. A friend of mine sells Rodan + Fields and sent me samples of the Unblemish line.

I've dealt with adult acne for 6 years and tried everything under the sun. Nothing ever helped.

This product is amazing! My skin is completely clear and had never looked better. I must say, though, I recently quit taking Yaz and it was about that time my skin started to clear up, so it could have been Yaz that was making my skin break out so badly, but any time I even feel a pimple coming on, I use the Unblemish line and it's gone the next morning.

The downside to this product is that it is very expensive. I'm not sure I can afford to continue using the line.

on 5/15/2012 7:56:00 AM

I am 27 years old and have suffered from acne since I was 14. I have tried EVERYTHING to no avail. I have been using unblemish for 2 months now and could not be happier with the results. This is the only product I have ever used that was able to control my acne without drying out my skin. I would highly recommend giving this product a shot!

on 4/30/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am 35yrs old, Hispanic women. I’ve been using Unblemish Regimen for 6-weeks. I have noticed some changes, fewer breakouts but still have lots of redness and previous blemishes. According to their representative now I need to purchase the Reverse Regimen to “help with the blemishes”, and then purchase the Anti-Aging Regimen to avoid wrinkles and aging marks. These products are costly, I would end up paying over $600 for products which I’m uncertain if they will “REALLY” work, and, do I really need all of them? Has anyone else experience the same issues with this product line? There doesn’t seem to be many reviews for them.

Popular Face Skincare Products