October 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Treatments - Sephora - nourishing cuticle oil - pen

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product! It's pricey but it goes a long way for me!
I would repurchase but also will be looking for a cheaper substitude.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite cuticle oil pen, and I've tried a lot of them! Sometimes my cuticles will get so dry that they will peel open, but if I use a bit of this, the tea tree oil in it helps them heal. The pen itself is very nice. You have to turn the base of the pen to force the oil into the brush tip. I like that - keeps the oil from running out all over the place. I keep one at home in my manicure kit, one in my purse and one in my desk drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Dragoness57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this pen.. it's so convenient to use, and it really works! I bought mine in lavender, and it smells great (not too strong; only faintly sweet when applying and within close contact).

I feel like my nails definitely grew faster~ and it moisturized my cuticles intensely. It's also kind of fun to apply when things are slow at work haha.

You should definitely give it a try :>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by veronicab6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I carry it in my purse and like to use it during work when my hands start to dry out. It's very easy to use and there's no mess. I like that I can control the amount of oil that is dispensed through the applicator. The smell is a little strong, but it only lasts a moment. I have been using the Sephora cuticle oil pen for about 4 years now and unlike other products, I still haven't gotten tired of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have these at home and work. They come in eucalyptus, lavender, and (I think) unscented. I like the eucalyptus, which is just a subtle, pleasant, spa-like smell but it's just a personal preference - I have tried the lavender and it works just as well. I know you can get similar contraptions at the drugstore, but the Sephora ones are so nice. The oil is gel-like and not greasy at all. I massage into my cuticles as soon as I get to work, and it absorbs quickly and hydrates very well. This is such a nice product, and it keeps me from picking at my cuticles. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been picking my cuticles for about 6 years now. At times I pick them until it bleeds.

I tried Burt's bee's cuticle wax which was ok, but didnt really do much as was a bit messy. I decided to splurge on this curticle oil pen and I am soooooo glad I did.

It erases 6 years of cuticle picking.

Makes my cuticles look smooth and polished and makes manicures look GREAT!
Really.. it's great. whenever I have the urge to pick, I use this pen, and it's helped out my cuticles a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by heartkendal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in lavender, and I LOVE it. It's a bit expensive, but it smells great, leaves my cuticles soft, and absorbs quickly. Plus the pen makes it easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mixmastertiki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a great little product. I purchased the original scent and love the sort of woodsy, green scent it has which I suspect is at least partially a result of the tea tree oil that makes up the formula. It works wonders on the cuticle and is so easy to apply. Alas, I must give the product an overall score of four, however, because I just can't get behind a perfect score for a product that costs $12.00 for .05 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by snowpetals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in the original scent, which is kind of a weird smell but not unbearable or anything. It feels sooo good on the cuticles and it heals them instantly. I live in a really dry climate and I frequently get hangnails and dry cuticles, so this stuff is an amazing quick fix-it tool. Definitely recommend. $12, not a bad price for the quality .Though I think I'd like to try another scent next time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by monicagh

I have the one in eucalyptus and I love it. I am a waitress who is constantly washing hands so they are usually dry, specially my cuticles tend to look white and ugly. I can't apply a lot of moisturizer on my hands while working because the glasses and plates would slip off, so I find the cuticle pen a good solution to at least keep my cuticles looking good. I keep it in my purse/apron all the time.