December 19, 2014 | 1234 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - 3 of a Kind - Lips eyes cheeks

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these and they are discontinued, of course. I'm on my last one now, so if anyone has any for swap/trade PLEASSE let me know, I WILL take them!
I use them daily, especially the South Beach. They make my cheekbones glowy, put a dab along the bridge of my nose, a dap on my eyelids and I'm ready to walk out the door looking healthy and glowy, wearing no other makeup besides mascara. Holy Grail for me! This couldn't be any cheaper, or work any better. So I'm begging you all....anyone have some they don't want/need/use/like? Please contact me and we can work out a swap :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Zenovia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought these in four colors; By Sunset Strip (golden light pink), In South Beach (bronze), On Rodeo Drive (golden dark pink), At the Hamptons (copper).

Like others, I don't know about the 3-in-1 aspect of these. They feel gritty and heavy on the lips and they look like a frosted lipstick. This kind of kills them as a lipstick for me. As an eyeshadow, I do like At the Hamptons since the copper brings out my blue eyes. Don't expect a great color payoff on the eyes, but I think that the sheer wash of color and slight shimmer are really nice for summer. Now, as a cheek color? I LOVE these. I think they are the perfect formula for the summer. I hate heavy, cakey powders in the summer and I'm always looking for sheer, easily blended colors. These are it. They blend in well and are sheer; they add just a hint of color, making you look sunkissed. I have problems with shimmery blushes sinking into my pores and making them look even larger, and these didn't cause my pores to look huge.They are shimmery but not overwhelmingly so. I'd compare the shimmer to the amount in NARS Orgasm blush. Overall very nice and I would buy again. Edited - I was playing around with these today and if you get some of this stuff on a kabuki and finish your face with it, it gives a nice finish like a MSF.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by TwoPointers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily skin but when winter comes, I tend to want something a little more moisturizing for a blush. I bought this for something like $3.00 at Walgreens in a color called "Weekend at the Hamptons". It is a goldish/bronzy color. I love it! It's easy to blend on my cheeks and doesn't look overly bright. I can add as much as I want without it looking too "done." I have also tried it on my lips and it looked nice but didn't last.

For the price, I will definitely invest in a few more of these, although right now I'm in the throes of passion with this particular color.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

i needed a blush so i decided to buy a cheap one this one so the packaging is not so neat you twist it up like a lipstick but since it was not secure it moved around when you try to take some product i put it on in the morning one day and i swear it last for like 30 mins it like faded off i guess i got what i payed for and i didnt use it for lips and eyes i got it in 722A

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these in hope that they would be just like the twist up blush stick, just with a new name. I was wrong though. I can't remember which color I bought, it was a peachy pink color with a little gold. The color is gorgeous but the product isn't. It's so greasy! I actually got my first cystic acne break out in eight months(when I started a new acne treatment) when I used this! It's way too greasy to wear as a blush, unless you have really dry skin and want to powder over it. Even using it as a blush, I literally could see the color disappear from my face within minutes. I wouldn't even have time to finish my makeup before I could see the color was gone from my cheeks. The greasy formula makes the product better for lips but I found that the color didn't look right on my lips. It looked kind of frosty and orange. This product is okay on my eyes though. It doesn't last super long but I've been using it as a base for my powder shadows. It's good in that capacity but as for everything else, this product fails!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 9:00:00 AM More reviews by pancakegood

I have this in 723A. I don't know about the whole 3 in 1 thing. I use this as a cream blush in the winter and I love it. I almost $28 on a cream blush at Sephora. I'm so glad I didn't. This stuff rocks and is $2.99!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Uh! Got 2 of these in a swap. So sheer, so greasy! Nars multiple is more pigmented but if you really want a good stick blush with great blandability and pigment, get Bobbi Browns. Best suited for lips IMHO. I gave them to my 11 years old sister.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NOT BAD. The great thing about this is that its a great cheap alternative to many of the other more expensive rivals on the market. NARS for example. There isn't the same shade range but in terms of quality and texture, I cant tell the difference.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is sorta like the twist-up blush sticks, but a bit slimmer and in nicer packaging. I have "Rodeo Drive", which is a really cool, warm, bronzey peach with a hot pink duochrome effect and a definite, metallic sort of look. It's a unique color, but the quality is a bit meh. The texture is lighter and greasier-feeling than the twist-up blush sticks (the quality of the latter varied from batch to batch, but a good one felt creamy upon application and dried to a powdery finish) and does not turn powdery. So it rubs off and fades really easily. I applied a bunch to my cheeks (the pigmentation also leaves something to be desired) and could literally see the color fade within minutes. The metallic effect is more of a dewy shine when on cheeks, but is more pronounced on lips. It makes a cool lip color, but again, fades quickly without some sort of base. This was inexpensive and the color was really fun, but the quality sucks so I don't think I'll repurchase this. continued >>