Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths

3.6

Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance. 6/29/09

on 10/27/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good product for makeup removal in situations where a full on routine is out of the question. My kid is a flight attendant, she buys them off amazon by the palette. My sister is pregnant with twins and will have very little time for a proper skincare routine, I gave her 10 packages.
These cloths feature the Regenerist Olay quality, which is high for the price you pay. Some people say you have to use water after you use these but I never have and I'm still alive. I've never broken out from using them, even when I've had to go several days using them. Good for all skin types. The only caution is with eye makeup removal. It is possible to get it all off but you must use be super careful to be gentle. I've lost lashes by being too rough.

on 5/29/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure how these are exfoliating, the cloths are not textured nor remove my makeup well. These also sting my eyes and leave a weird flim on my face. I want my $7 back!

on 7/21/2012 3:09:00 PM

After using Neutrogena Naturals and assuming I'd never switch, I realized that since I'm about to turn 30 in a few years it was time for some serious skin care products. I switched to Olay Regenerist after using the website for personalized recommendations.
Bit of background on my skin - typical English complexion in the Florida heat and humidity. Sensitive, red (thank you, Rosacea), and very fair. It's hard to find skin care products that don't aggravate it AND actually do something (just because they don't make my skin red as a beet doesn't mean they remove makeup, prevent acne, etc.).
I started using these wipes along with other products in the Regenerist line and my skin looks like a new face!! My redness is so toned down it looks like I've been using prescription products (without the burning sensation they sometimes give). It's a very cooling product, and my skin is not irritated at all after use. After reading the simple instructions I noticed it didn't say anything about rinsing after use, so I haven't been. Didn't matter - it removed ALL traces of makeup and left my skin feeling clean, but not tight.
I've stopped using foundation except for a touch around the jawline and under my eyes. For me, that is a HUGE step. They better not discontinue these, and if they do, someone better put a huge lot on eBay because I WILL be buying it.

on 7/7/2012 8:07:00 PM

I love these wipes. :)

I usually shower at night time only, so that means my face cleansing routine all happens at night. (Scrub, Serum, Night Cream, Eye Cream, etc., etc.)

In the morning, I just wash my face with a face wash of my choice, but lately I have been getting only 3-5 hours of sleep.

Because of lack of sleep, I feel I do not really need to wash my face in the morning causing my skin to become dry.

So I used this this morning to remove any oil or dirt on my face that sleeping has caused.

After wiping my faced with this, I love it very much, no need to over wash my face.

I wipe my face with this and apply serum, eye cream, and a moisturizer with SPF, viola, my face feels amazing.

But I only use this on days that I feel that I do not need to wash my face because of lack of sleep or whatever.

These work for me. I break out HORRIBLY from most cleansing towelettes but almost all of the Olay cloths work for me.

I keep them in my nightstand and used them right before I go to bed. They remove make up very well. Apply whatever night treatments or moisturizers and I'm good to go.

Most towelettes tend to have a strong smell, these are no different but it does fade quickly. You also might feel sticky at first but that goes away once you dry.

on 5/19/2010 12:50:00 AM

I really don't like these. The texture of the cloth is too rough. These cause me to break out a bit. In addition, they do a poor job of removing eye makeup and the cleanser stings my eyes a bit. Love the idea of these, but not the reality.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

The first day that I used these cloths, my skin look smooth and glowed. Then, on the second day, no so much. Unfortunately, I conveniently forgot that I am allergic to niacinamide - which is all over the Olay line - and my forehead started getting that rashy look to it. Well, needless to say, there wasn't a day three for this product. If it hadn't been for my allergy, I would probably have given this four lippies for ease of use (how can you beat wiping your face clean?) and what my skin looked like on the first day.

on 2/4/2010 3:05:00 PM

This product is something that I will use every night for the rest of my life. I do wear waterproof mascara and take it off as much as I can with an eye makeup remover before using these cloths, but the cloths take off every last trace of my makeup. After using these cloths, my skin feels hydrated and clean and it LOOKS AWESOME. It looks smooth, and fresh and soft. It does wonders for the lines on my face. Using this, in conjunction with the Oil of Olay Regenerist Night Cream, makes my skin look wonderful.

on 1/17/2009 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

These are just 'okay'. They take off my make up fairly well, although I won't use these if I have a ton on. I basically just save these for when I feel lazy about washing my face and even then I will still use toner. However I have noticed that these cloths just seem to leave my skin kind of dull and blah if I use them too much. I love the idea of them but they certainly don't seem to exfoliate. They do cleanse the skin and that's about it. They are great for traveling and I actually first got them right after my Breast Augmentation as I couldn't use my arms to well and still wanted to wash my face. I just don't see myself needing to repurchase them anymore. I will probably move on to something else.

on 9/26/2008 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find that I don't feel that strongly about this product one way or the other. It does a nice job of taking off makeup - especially mascara. Also like the size - they seem larger than many other no-water cleansing cloths. Not so fond of the slightly sticky feeling I'm left with after using these cloths. And I'm not seeing any real improvement (or problem) with my skin as a result of using these for a couple of weeks. I would normally give this 4 lippies - but I found that I actually prefer the cheaper CVS clone of this product better. Larger cloth - less stickiness.