October 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 552A Just Garnet

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

DUPE ALERT!! this is an exact dupe for Mac 'New York Apple'. Took some lippies off for the packaging just because 1/2 of the bullet sticks up and if you're in a hurry replacing the cap, off it comes...so I cut it down...for 68 cents it's still a great deal. Exact color and feel as NYA. A frosty, blue/red that is nice with a tan and makes teeth look really white!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan of this blue. It doesn't give me the look that I am going for. Not much else to say, I didn't like it :/

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Grace5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

Nice deep berry-leaning-fuchsia shade. Like its almost-name-twin, 522, good for the retro vibrant lip without being truly red. Great pigmentation, okay feeling, very slightly pearled but not frosty. Tends to wear off faster than I expect, but doesn't smudge wildly or bleed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by FauxCrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a dark berry color. It's got a nice thick silky feeling on the lips and for my coloring would be great for a high impact night shade. I'm very surprised with WnW's lineup lately and this is one of the this that has impressed me.

BUT! I will say, while the color quality and pigmentation is great, the lasting power is not fantastic, I found myself touching up in the bathroom after about every drink.

I did definitely get some compliments on the color though! worth the $.79!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a gorgeous color, and the formula is just a tiny notch below Revlon--and to me they're right up there with the best. The only reason I took off 1 lippie is for the packaging, which is what I can only call utilitarian: it works, but isn't particularly nice. Plus, the name of the shade comes off when you unwrap the cellophane, although the number is still on the bottom. Still, great formula, lovely color, 99 cents--you can't go wrong. I went ahead and got a backup in case this gets dc'd. It's that good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by yotabunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was lemming for a red to match my Zoya Eve nail color. As I don't wear red lips ever, I only wanted to spend a little cash and Wet n Wild doesn't test on animals so I thought I'd give them a try. The fuschia-red color is sooo lovely, there's a slight sheen and I like the sheer look when I blot my lips together, very polished without being harsh or intense. Loving this pretty color!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the lipstick I use when I go with 50's pin-up look. It has good, blue-red color and feels nice and smooth on the lips. It has a tendency to bleed over the lipline so I would recommend a good red lipliner for it to stop the bleeding color.
I would recommend this to ANYONE that loves red lipstick and pin-up looks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I bought this on a whim because it was 99 cents and it was bogo free. So I got the only 4 lipsticks they still had in stock that I thought were pretty. I wore this mixed with Dark Wine with very light makeup otherwise. I couldn't believe how many noticed and complimented me.
I had to be very careful about the application. I used a lipbrush to line it around my lips before filling it in and then blotted and used the powder/tissue trick. Then applied a little more from the tube. I brought both the shades with me in case I needed to reapply but it actually stayed on pretty well. I was surprised that it stayed through light kissing and drinking out of a glass but after about three hours or so I needed a touch up. I would recommend using a matching lipliner (I didn't have one this shade) as it likes to bleed out a little. Overall I love the color, I think the formula is nice, not drying. I just wish it had a little more stay power and maybe a fancier tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by beachydolphin

Soft texture with a nice rich color. Will be lovely during the holidays.