Got 2 Be 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/28/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although its sticky, i guessi would probably buy this again, but its ok i guess.

on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM

I apply this to about 80% wet hair, at the roots, and blow-dry normally (not upside down, no brush), just scrunching with my fingers. My hair is very slightly wavy and flat/fine but with a large amount of hair.

I love the effect this mousse gives. Noticeable lift in roots (full marks for me in this category as my super-fine hair has resisted teasing and most products), and a texturized finish that holds the volume in place. It makes my hair look a little drier and feel rougher, but I don't mind as I love the slightly messy bedhead look it gives. I took off a lipstick anyways for that reason, because that does make the product less versatile (not able to achieve that super sleek look). I don't use this on days I want straight hair as it makes it look a bit rough and takes away shine.The volume and texture lasts close to all day for me.

Overall- I would purchase again. I also love the scent to this.

on 3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

I have fine, super straight no volume hair and use a volumizing mousse every day. I don't know if I got a bad bottle of this but no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out all watery and runny and it gives no volume and my hair was left feeling straw like. I threw the can out and don't plan on trying this stuff again, I'll stick with my Dove body & lift mousse which does a nice job.

on 10/22/2010 2:33:00 AM

I am a mousse junkie, because I have extremely fine hair without volume. I am serious NO VOLUME at all. When I wake up in the morning I need to make someting to my hair because it is so limp, nothing. Sometimes I am so frustrated. So, I am trying to use every product which can help me to create volume.
I really liked this mousse. It was God-send to me.... I always used it with hotrollers. However, it takes so much time... I need to damp my hair, then apply mouse, then blowdry it, then hotrollers. I needed extra hour and half for my hair... This was hard especially in the morning. That's why I switched to fluid root-lifters.
This mouse is good for volume, this gives soft volume without helmet head, however, it tends to be sticky. Not even hair, but my head's skin. I noticed that my hair became dirty quicker with it. But if you need very voluminious hair for special occasion, this mousse is the best! Believe me, I tried many of them!

on 4/26/2010 7:17:00 AM

Not overly impressed with this mousse. Delivered ok volume, but my hair felt stiff and sticky, plus my scalp itched like no one's business. I did like the scent and packaging. Sadly I tossed it and will not repurchase.

on 3/31/2010 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I rather enjoyed this product despite the few cons about the product such as how it make my hands extremely sticky and how it continuously foamed out of the nozzle after use. If I had to I'd buy it again.

on 1/25/2010 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

on 1/24/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

meh, this wasnt as great as people said it was. wouldnt repurchase this made my hair feel really gross, i get more volume from just blow drying my hair upside down.

on 5/4/2009 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the hairspray counterpart of the Got 2b sexy, but every time I tried with this, it just turned my hair into straw so I never used it. Trust me, I have tried several times because of the amazing smell I want in my hair, but it just makes my hair a mess that I have to comb out...hence making me late for work or school or wherever I'm trying to go...sigh....in it's defense, there are not many good mousses out there. Even Redkens will make your hair fall flat and usually has messed up nozzles. (sad face).

on 5/3/2009 3:18:00 AM

um... WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH GREAT REVIEWS?
so... after hearing people rave about this... i decided to purchase it when it was on sale. This gives volume, but its hardly noticeable. I've tried another volumizing mousse (l'oreal studio line) which is already not too great... and i think this is even worse than that. so dissapointed.. thinking of returning it.

Popular Styling Products