Dove Summer Glow

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a huge fan of these lotions that give you just a slight tint of color. I have tried a lot of them, and I have found ones that I love and that I hate, but this one is my favourite. It gives a very subtle, natural color, that blends in perfectly with your natural skin color(wether it is very pale, of somewhat tanned). I love to apply this all over my body, but I mainly use it on my (very dry)legs right after I exfoliate and shave, so that the color sinks better into my skin(or so I tell myself).

Overall, I love the color, formulation, scent, everything :)

on 6/23/2015 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have both versions of this body lotion with self-tanner. The light and dark version.
The light version does nothing for my skin, my pale winter legs are still pale after using this for a week. The smell is really awful and lingers all day.

The darker version works a little bit better and the smell is less intense. So maybe I will buy the darker version again, but I will search for a better alternative in the meantime.

on 6/13/2015 6:43:00 AM

I like this product! Don't love it but like it. The color is natural but I always get those darker spots when I'm using this. Or maybe I just don't know how to use this properly..

on 10/21/2014 8:45:00 PM

I have very fair skin and this looks beautiful on. I had a glow after just one application......probably because I am a snowman. It's cheap and generous and I really like the smell. It smells like summer in a bottle. It's a great product and entirely up to you how much you want to build it up.

I absolutely adore this product !
Its so light and easy to use,you literally just get out of the shower and rub this all over your body and thats it done.It doesn't smell bad at all in fact i like the smell of it,its consistency is so light and smooth and after you apply it your not too sticky just give it a few minutes to dry and you'll feel fresh and ready to go on with the day.Just two applications before bed and in two nights i had a fresh and natural smooth glowy tan.
My favourite gradual tanner of all time and definitely worth every penny !

This is the best gradual tan iv ever used! I have really pale freckley skin and have tried every tan you can think off.
I apply this once a day and it last me between 1-2 weeks it then only takes one exfoliation in the shower and it's gone and I start again, it's cheap, a lovely golden colour, really moisturising and even tho I have sensitive skin there was no reaction whatsoever to this.
The smell isnt to bad, just smells a little fake tanney (don't think that's a word) :L but I just apply a fruity moisturiser after about 2 hours of the application to make sure the tan is fully dry. 5/5* LOVE IT

on 6/24/2014 7:47:00 AM

After having tried all sorts of self tanners i have found the one! I like to use it all around the year even when im tanning outdoors because i find that it really gives a beautiful glow even on top of a tan:) the consistency is creamy, rosy toned ( not tinted: but it does not streak at all! Even on elbows and knees) and smells beautifully even hours after the application, it smells really fresh and feminine. I would recommend this gradual tanner to everyone even if you are looking for a full on fake tan i must say that the color payoff is really nice and it takes up to three applications to see a dramatic difference. I use it on my face and neck area too and it did not break me out. Staple in my lotion shelf! I ve repurchased many times.. The new packaging looks modern and pretty to me!

on 7/1/2013 10:28:00 AM

I have very pale skin (about NW10-15) and bought this to make my legs a little less shocking when I wear shorts! I picked up the light-medium and have to say I am not overly impressed. Following the instructions, the tan came out pretty patchy and I thought this would even out after a few applications - unfortunately not. It also looked a touch orangey on me, but not too bad - I expect on a warm skintone this would not be as pronounced. My other big negative is that it took ages to dry - a good 20 minutes before clothes can be put on!

Overall though it's a fairly cheap product, it smells okay and makes skin feel moisturized, so it may be worth a try if you want to dabble in fake tanning for the first time.

I really like this gradual tan. I have tried a lot and I found this one by far the best. It looks so so natural. Just apply it evenly and rub it in well and it will not be at all patchy. Just don't miss any spots wherever you are applying which is not at all hard to do. It is very easy to get it looking even. It provides a really nice sun kissed colour. Nicely but not overly tanned. The more you apply, the deeper it gets. I have gotten loads of complements about my smooth tanned skin when I was wearing it! People thought I had been on holidays. Also it makes skin extra soft. It is quite cheap also. I have sensitive skin but this did not irritate at all unlike other gradual tans. The only con is the smell which I am not too keen on but it is not too bad. Overall I think this is one of the best gradual tans out there.

on 6/20/2013 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I do love this but I'm having some issues with it coming off! Let me start with the pros:
- natural color
- quick results
- doesn't go on your clothes or sheets (maybe slightly)
- not patchy
- a great moistriser
I really love this product for these factors, I think it's great for fake tan begginers like me!
Now for the cons :
I've had some issues with it coming off. I was building it up day by day, for quite some time. Then one day I went to the shower and when I came out I've noticed a white patch on my hand, so I had to go back to the shower and scrub it all off! Then the same thing started happening to the rest of my body, it comes off patchy and you have to scrub it all off. Maybe I don't get something or I do something wrong? But this is really bothering me. Otherwise, an amazing product!