Jordana Lipliner in Mahogany

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like it. I didnt have enough money to buy my epic lipliner from Rimmel, but i swatched this at walgreens next to an epic and its almost the same. This one is more dry than creamy and its a bit more red but just a teeny tiny bit. And it doesnt last very long on like Rimmel lipliners. But you get more product and for only a dollar I will be definitely searching for another epic lookalike from jordanna!

Very nice red-brown color. Looks good with red brown lipstics. It's not very creamy, but for the price it's excellent!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tend to buy these by the fistful. Jordana liners are definite HG items for me - the texture is good, smooth, and blendable (and I'm typically a mid- to high-end girl). Mahogany is a pinky brown that is perfect on pink-pigmented lips - it is my main MLBB shade. If I'm going for a natural look I swipe this on and top with clear balm or gloss - but I've frankly yet to find a shade of lipstick, from pinks, to corals, to nudes, to mauves, to reds, that I can't pair this with. The price is great - my only concern is that my local d/s seems to be paring down its lower-end lines. Therefore, I'll continue to stock up on this one!

Popular Lip Liners