Malibu Tan - Hemp Golden Glow Skin Firming Bronzing Moisturizer

4.2

Water, Propylene Glycol, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Erythrulose, Ubiquinone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

on 3/29/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have used this self tanning lotion for a month and the color payoff is minimal. Im a fair skin Hispanic with olive skin tone, and I agree with some user when they say this might be better suited for very fair skin tones because the color is so light. At first, I liked the scent, but after several applications the scent started to bother me. It smells strongly of over ripe bananas and something else??? I use coconut all the time as a moisturizer and this product definitely DOES NOT smells like coconut!!! Al in al, I wouldn't recomend this product.

on 3/2/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried a few of these "hemp" self tanners and just haven't had any luck :( Even though this one was very inexpensive, it just didn't give me any meaningful color (and I used it everyday for almost a week). The smell on this one started out ok, but later turned into that unpleasant smell these products are known for. I'll continue my search for a natural looking self tanner!

on 11/16/2014 8:38:00 PM

This is the best tanner I have used so far.Malibu Tan gives you a nice glow and I don't look orange! It does have a nice smell to it but after it wears off, unfortunately it does have that "self-tanner" scent, just not as strong as most. Be sure elbows,knees,heels,knuckles are moisturized because it Will not look pretty!

This is the best self- tanner I've used yet out of three different kinds! After I saw all the great reviews, I decided to give it a try- and it didn't disappoint. Right off the bat, the smell is a intoxicating tropical scent which makes it all the better. Putting on the creamy lotion is a breeze, and after 3 days, my skin looks lightly toasted, just the way I like it. No hassle, no awful smell, no streaks- and for $4? More please! (PS- Just make sure to exfoliate regularly to avoid any weird patterns or clogged pores.)

on 6/8/2014 4:59:00 PM

Products like this one make this site the gem that it is. Malibu Tan Hemp Golden Glow would have never appeared on my radar, but I needed a self-tanner to take the edge off my white legs and lo-and-behold, this product popped up in my browsing.

It really fits the bill in several ways. It's cheap, it works gradually and quite subtly, and the packaging is great. Nothing irritates me more than having greasy hands and a squeeze tube package. Solid container and a pump dispenser means that I can use the heel of my hand to dispense more lotion.

As to the color, it does lean a little yellow at first, but I'll take that over streaky orange any day. My skin after two or three applications (spaced out every other day) is the color of lightly baked biscuits, rather than the raw dough color of my natural skin. I'm not looking to fake a tropical vacation, so that's good enough for me. I use this intermittently and only on arms, shoulders, and most of all, legs. It meets my summertime needs, which are pretty basic.

on 5/16/2014 9:27:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. It's very moisturizing and makes my skin look nice and supple. I like that it has coconut oil and other beneficial ingredients, I actually notice a difference in my skin.The tanning effect is natural, not orange or OTT. I'm very pale and after one application my legs are subtly, slightly darker after about a day. Cons -- at first the smell bothered me, like a strange mix of bananas and rancid coconut, but I've gotten used to it. Will buy again!

on 5/10/2014 8:05:00 AM

I've been using this product for the past three years, and I luv it.
My summer goto moisturizer.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I already have a nice tan but I look like a bronzed goddess using this. Great color. Cheap. Great ingredients. Pump. LOVE THIS! Smells great

on 1/30/2014 1:08:00 AM

I really hate this stuff. I bought it from the raging reviews online and the price is cheap. It's my first self tanner and couldn't afford tanning sessions so I thought I'd give it a try so I would have a glow for my wedding coming up soon. According to reviews, it smells awesome and doesn't streak, so that's the main reason why I purchased this from Walmart. It's the exact opposite for me! It made my fingernails/hands an ugly orange even after washing my hands good right after appliance. And for some reason, it refuses to tan certain parts of my body such as my face, the folds of my knees and arms, and chest (my boobs and underneath them). I apply this stuff twice to these areas a day and it's still as white as the day I first applied it. Even though I am 140 pounds I have a little roll when I sit down. It also turned very orange around the crease there! People refer this stuff as coconut smelling but honestly It smells just as awful as that dead skin smell right after stepping out of a tanning bed. Now, my wedding is only days away and I have orange hands, tan arms, and a white face. My wedding photos will look lovely :(

on 10/14/2013 4:19:00 PM

This is totally my new HG self tanner. I am pretty fair and have been my entire life, thus making my life (and skin tone) a little bit sadder every time summer ends. I've never tried a self tanner that works as well as this one on my fair skin.

I purchased this at wal mart for $5 and some odd cents. it has a very pleasant subtle tropical smell that isn't obnoxious or overly noticeable. it comes out white which is nice because it won't stain my clothes. some reviews stated that it started to smell like self tanner after about a day on the skin, but i didn't notice that at all. i exfoliate and apply this all over my body after a shower. it sinks in the skin very well and my skin feels moisturized without looking like the lotion is sitting on top of my skin. in blends very easily. i notice a nice color and glow after only a day of use. the color is not orange at all, it is a very nice tan with a yellow undertone (but not too yellow.) this doesn't streak or look patchy at all and fades very nicely. it makes the perfect amount of color as it builds and it doesn't look harsh at all. just a very nice glow!

i don't know how well this would work for darker skin tones. it wouldn't give a crazy tan, but i suppose it would be nice if you just want to keep a nice glow without looking really dark.

i recommend this for everyone, especially at only $5. i can't find anything bad to say about this!