Malibu Tan - Hemp Golden Glow Skin Firming Bronzing Moisturizer

4.3

Water, Propylene Glycol, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Erythrulose, Ubiquinone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

This is honestly the best gradual self tanner for the price on the market! I used to use Jergens daily glow but this is cheaper, lasts longer, and is much better smelling!
Comes in a huge pump bottle and is about 5 bucks at Walmart. I always buy 2 at a time when they're in stock because my local Walmart tends to sell out of these so quickly!
The smell is fruity and tropical, doesn't even smell like you're using tanning lotion. It has never came out streaky or blotchy on me because the color payoff is so gradual. I don't use gloves to apply and have even forgotten to wash my hands after (oops) and my hands still look normal the next day!
After 1 day it's a noticeable glow, after 2 a slight tan, and 3 days it's just a beautiful light bronze color - nothing too crazy but just enough for year round application so I don't feel so white during winter, and it accentuates a summer tan beautifully!

ADDED BONUS: I try not to use any chemical laden products on my skin (completely cut out conventional face products and only use raw, natural plant oils) but it's been tough to find a tanning lotion with natural ingredients. This isn't 100% natural, but it's pretty dang close - it has coconut oil, hempseed, sesame, jojoba, sunflower, olive, calendula, green tea, AND tea tree oil - ALL of which have AMAZING benefits for the skin!!! I love that I am putting natural plant products on my skin and getting a healthy glow as well! :)

Love this product! I'm pale, reddish/ruddy skin tone with dark hair & bluish, veiny skin undertones & dark circles under my eyes all the time. Uuugh. With one application, this product truly brings the life back to my appearance! I use it on my face, chest and arms for a very natural healthy glow. When used on a daily basis....even better! The result is always perfect! It is the best sunless tanner I have ever used and have been using it for over 5 years now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super natural looking gradual tanner. I love this stuff! I keep trying other products but always come back to this. It's very inexpensive, and comes in a pump bottle, which is convenient.

It does have a scent that I would describe as "tropical", which I kinda enjoy, and masks the self tanner smell pretty well.

I think this imparts a very believable color. And I've noticed that if I put on when I've got a little bit of a natural suntan the results are even more amazing (but that's probably the case w/ most sunless tan products).

I think this pairs well w/ other self tanners for maintenance in between applications of the non-gradual types. Especially on the legs, since they're frequently exfoliated from shaving/ hair removal.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bronzing moisturizer is perfect if u are looking for a golden glow to your skin. I have used almost all of the self tanners on the market and this one is the best. U are paying $5.87 if u buy at Walmart and it is an 18 ounce pump bottle. Where can u buy this much product for such an amazing price and not only that, but provides great moisutrization and golden color. This is perfect because there is no streaking or orange color and it dries quickly. I apply at night after showering, and most of the time, I fall asleep before it has completely dried. I have used for six days and I have yet to have streaks or uneven coloring or that orange look that everyone hates. I am blonde and very fair skin and this stuff is awesome. I have bought the best of the best in high price tanners and this one is the very best on the market. Believe me when I say this. IT'S TRUE!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have used this self tanning lotion for a month and the color payoff is minimal. Im a fair skin Hispanic with olive skin tone, and I agree with some user when they say this might be better suited for very fair skin tones because the color is so light. At first, I liked the scent, but after several applications the scent started to bother me. It smells strongly of over ripe bananas and something else??? I use coconut all the time as a moisturizer and this product definitely DOES NOT smells like coconut!!! Al in al, I wouldn't recomend this product.

This is the best tanner I have used so far.Malibu Tan gives you a nice glow and I don't look orange! It does have a nice smell to it but after it wears off, unfortunately it does have that "self-tanner" scent, just not as strong as most. Be sure elbows,knees,heels,knuckles are moisturized because it Will not look pretty!

This is the best self- tanner I've used yet out of three different kinds! After I saw all the great reviews, I decided to give it a try- and it didn't disappoint. Right off the bat, the smell is a intoxicating tropical scent which makes it all the better. Putting on the creamy lotion is a breeze, and after 3 days, my skin looks lightly toasted, just the way I like it. No hassle, no awful smell, no streaks- and for $4? More please! (PS- Just make sure to exfoliate regularly to avoid any weird patterns or clogged pores.)

Products like this one make this site the gem that it is. Malibu Tan Hemp Golden Glow would have never appeared on my radar, but I needed a self-tanner to take the edge off my white legs and lo-and-behold, this product popped up in my browsing.

It really fits the bill in several ways. It's cheap, it works gradually and quite subtly, and the packaging is great. Nothing irritates me more than having greasy hands and a squeeze tube package. Solid container and a pump dispenser means that I can use the heel of my hand to dispense more lotion.

As to the color, it does lean a little yellow at first, but I'll take that over streaky orange any day. My skin after two or three applications (spaced out every other day) is the color of lightly baked biscuits, rather than the raw dough color of my natural skin. I'm not looking to fake a tropical vacation, so that's good enough for me. I use this intermittently and only on arms, shoulders, and most of all, legs. It meets my summertime needs, which are pretty basic.

This stuff is awesome. It's very moisturizing and makes my skin look nice and supple. I like that it has coconut oil and other beneficial ingredients, I actually notice a difference in my skin.The tanning effect is natural, not orange or OTT. I'm very pale and after one application my legs are subtly, slightly darker after about a day. Cons -- at first the smell bothered me, like a strange mix of bananas and rancid coconut, but I've gotten used to it. Will buy again!

I've been using this product for the past three years, and I luv it.
My summer goto moisturizer.