Everyday Minerals Spring Concealer

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 5/7/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HG undereye concealer for me. I have tried many many many concealer in past but this is the only one that covers my undereye circles completely. Does not settle in my lines. I use EDM's eye kabuki to apply this. I used to like the Peach concealer before but then I got this one in my sample and this works much better for me. Peach is good too but takes me few layers to cover my circles as Spring one I only have to apply twice and i'm covered for the whole day.

on 2/24/2009 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, I really like it. I got the sample one and it was good, but I couldyn't dip in my brush inside it :|
It was not expencive because I got it for free $$.
But I think the colour is not mine, because it a bit orange!!

on 2/5/2009 11:52:00 AM

I am NC 40 for MAC and Buttered Tan for Everyday Minerals. Okay, let me tell you...I have an ugly bruise like birthmark on my forehead which I cover with my side swept bangs. This is the ONLY concealer powder that can hide this birthmark. Believe me I have tried MANY concealers but all failed. I even challenged a MAC MUA to cover it up but she couldn't. I even spent effing $42 on Eve Pearl's Salmon Concealer in Medium but it didn't do it. Maybe I should have tried a lighter concealer? Anyway, Everyday Mineral's Spring concealer is the best concealer that I've tried specifically for my brownish (under the skin) birthmark. Stay tuned for pictures!!! I recently also ordered Lise Watier's Portfolio concealer so I will be reviewing it soon (and definitely testing it on my birthmark!) =)
::UPDATE::
FINALLY, pictures!

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

on 11/8/2008 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use Spring concealer during summer when I return to my normal color, but when I'm a bit lighter I rely on Multi-tasking. It's hard to believe a mineral and powder concealer can conceal my blemishes so naturally. Since it's in powder form, it easy to buff away the extra and blend it to the skin. I like to use this in my under-eyes but find it to somewhat settle in my fine lines. It lasts decently long, but the throughout the day. Best of all, it's very cheap.

on 7/28/2008 12:49:00 AM

I love this mineral concealer!! It's meant for medium to tan skin tones and I'm around NC30 in mac. This covers the redness around my nose and mouth and blemishes very well. I've tried the multitasking concealer and it did not give me the same great results. It blends into my skin very nicely so I don't have to spend time covering the concealer spots with my mineral foundation. The only downside of this product I would say is its lasting power. For me personally, I have to retouch my red areas half way through the day (which isn't too bad) but the pros of this concealer definitely outweigh the cons. I have the free sample size of this, which is a lot of product, but I will probably purchase the huge size next time since I use it so often.

on 4/21/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought a full size of this after trying it in the sample kit. This provides great coverage for me over my blotchy red post-acne skin. It's easy to apply and the color is perfect on me as well. (I wear EDM cool Medium Summer foundation) New staple in my makeup routine!

on 3/27/2008 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This didn't cover anything for me. The color was fine, the coverage just wasn't enough. I tried layering it on and there was no difference in my undereye area. I also have a brownish acne scar on my right cheek which it would not cover. I actually get pretty good coverage from MMU in general so I don't need a concealer, but wanted to try this one out and see if I could replace having to put on a full face of makeup but it didn't work for me. For reference, I wear Warm-light and winged butter in EM, 2.0/1.2 light in BE, and NC30 in MAC.

on 3/7/2008 5:59:00 PM

The spring concealer covers redness and imperfections well. This would match best for people with medium beige skin tones. It definitely a warmer color. I have olive skin, so I have found that the intensive medium matches my skin color better.

on 12/6/2007 1:20:00 AM

I LOVE SPRING! It seriously covers up imperfections FLAWLESSLY. If I just use the Spring, it'll look just fine if I don't cover it up with foundation. It's amazing... if you are lucky enough to be this skintone... TRY SPRING... by the way , I use buttered tan MATTE foundation and sometimes I use sandy medium matte.

on 10/27/2007 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I put this all over. It does a great job in coverage and keeping oilies at bay. This is a great formula and none of the other mineral concealers that I have tried come close to the coverage of this. I do not have a bad skin to begin with, but I always want to look flawless and this definitely does the trick. Highly recommended if you are looking for a foundation that lasts on your skin.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products