Lise Watier Hydra-temps Night Cream-gel

4.9

on 11/15/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried so many moisturizers and this is the only one that i've bought twice. it absorbs quickly, doesn't clog pores and feels nourishing. highly recommended.

on 6/6/2010 5:34:00 PM

Got this as part of a set and am curently using this in conjuction with the Lise Watier Thirst Quenching Fluid and the Balancing Cleansing Milk. These products came highly recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint!

I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the texture of my skin. I was breaking out quite frequently for the past couple of months and after using these products for the past three weeks I have not had a new pimple and my skin is incredibly smooth and clear.

Love this cream! The price is a bit steep but the results make it definitely worth it.

on 2/27/2009 7:21:00 PM

Nice, light moisturizer with a lovely apple scent and absorbs nicely. I bought it in the fall and but I find it a little to light for our harsh winters. I'll be saving my remainder for the spring and summer.

on 8/23/2008 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a lovely moisturizer. I got the 15 mL version in a small set, which was a great value. It has perfect consistency and the scent is very nice, mostly green apple. I will definitely be using my Optimum points to get either this cream or something else from this line from SDM. Otherwise it's a little pricey for a moisturizer, which I'm not usually picky about and can do with pretty much any brand. This feels like such a treat though, in comparison with anything else I've used.

on 8/26/2006 9:51:00 AM

Really good night gel-creme, I got a sample the other day and I love it! It doens't break me out, the scent is pleasant like green apples, and it moisturizes well. It's pricey at $42 but anything that works is well worth the money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Lise Watier's skincare line is WAY too underrated.

This is a cream-gel which is great as a spring/summer moisturizer for day time and night time for normal/combo skin. It has a great green apple scent which is SO refreshing and and pleasant summer. The texture is similar to many gel-cream on the market, like Loreal Hydrafresh, but it has great moisturizing qualities. I find it great under makeup as it absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily film. It is definitely moisturizing enough if you have normal/combo or even slightly oily skin.

Took one lippie off because there are many similar products on the market that are cheaper but provide similar results, otherwise, it is a good product.

on 4/23/2006 1:12:00 AM

I got the sample size of this in a gift set. This is probably one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used. It smells delicious! because it's got apple extract in it (hehe). It moisturizes my skin perfectly, without being heavy and greasy, or too light. Full sized jar costs $42 Canadian, kinda pricey, but definatly worth the money, fantastic product:)

Popular Moisturizers