April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Palettes - Smashbox - Youre On In Five

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Dawn929

I can't recommend this kit enough. When I get a kit, there is usually a few items that I'm less then thrilled with, but with this kit, I love every piece in it. The colors are so beautiful and the products do exactly what they are supposed to. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by drusilladru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with other reviewers this is a fabulous value. Primer bought alone is almost the entire price of the kit. My favs in the kit are the primer, e/s sticks and blush/highlighter. This is definitely ideal for warm to neutral skintones. I've reviewed the It's a Wrap Mascara separately, but in short think it's great. When this is back in stock at QVC, I would highly recommend purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by tracita

I agree with the previous review!! I just got this yesterday via a QVC online order and it's a fabulous deal with a lot of great products. Gwennw described the kit perfectly so I won't repeat what she wrote but I got such a good deal ($44.98 TSV) and I LOVE the new primer with SPF. Although the kit isn't listed on the QVC site right now (they say check back, temporarily unavailable), I highly recommend trying the primer (and any of the other products if you can)...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite Smashbox kits from QVC to date. It is also one of the best bargains they have ever had. For about $44, I received (all full sized) a Photo Finish Primer w/ SPF 15, 2 Fast Forward Automatic Eyeshadow Sticks in Directors Cut (a coppery brown) and Screenplay (a warm, slightly shimmery, nude), 2 Lip Glosses in Talent (warm summer brown) and Agent (a nude with a hint of pink/beige), Blush/Soft Light Duo in Cast/Crew (Blush is a light, but bright, pink/peach), a cream eyeliner trio in Scene Marker (all new colors - soft brown, pinkish rose and a sunny gold), with a full size #9 brush, layer lash primer and That's A Wrap Mascara in Black! Plus a booklet of suggested makeup looks...all for 44 bucks! You couldn't go to Target and get all that make-up for 44 bucks! Not to mention, every single item in this kit is awesome.

The primer is a new formula, with anti-aging ingrediants AND SPF of 15! This stuff is amazing. I tried the old Photo Finish, and did not like it at all, this new formula, is much improved! The shadow sticks are a powder formula, but do not need a brush to apply since they are in a stick. They are also easy to blend with your finger, and take mere seconds for a perfect application. The colors are gorgeous and last all day. The glosses are Smashbox's typical gloss formulas - non-stickey, flattering colors, and last well for a gloss. The blush color is stunning! It brightens up my entire face with a sunny peachy pink color, and the soft lights luminates wherever you choose to put it. The cream eye liner trio is really unique - the brown is a very soft, creamy, milk chocolate color, perfect for summer. The mauve is a pinkish rose and the gold, used in the inner corner of the eye to brighten the entire eye area, is so flattering - all 3 colors are new and are fabulous! The kit also comes with a full sized eye liner brush. If you have never tried Smashbox cream eyeliners, you are in for a treat! You will never go back to pencil eyeliners again. The last 2 pieces are the Layer Lash Primer and That's A Wrap Mascara. I love using the 2 together. It makes my lashes look long, without clumps or flakes, and really opens up the entire eye area. It is a natural, pretty look, nothing dramatic or scary. If you can get your hands on one of these kits...grab it! The price is ridiculous, and the colors are incredible and super flattering! The colors work together so well. Everytime I use it, I feel so "put-together". It all mixes and matches so you cannot do anything wrong.