April 24, 2014 | 1291 users online

Highlighters - Stila - All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer - 6 - Peach

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this highlighter, but throughout the day it sometimes looked as if i had taken a craft jar of glitter and sprinkled it on my face, no matter how little i used. I like Smashbox Halo wand or benefits high beam better. Still, its a beautiful color

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I love this highlighter.I own a few different highlighters but this one is my go to.I love the color.Its a beautiful pink with gold glitter.It really has a brightening effect on my skin.I love the brush applicator this comes with.Sometimes I just apply straight with that brush or I apply to my hand and just use my fingers to apply.I don't use this all the time so I've had it for a few years and I'm still not even close to being empty.When I do run out I will deff repurchase.I like to use this mainly on my cheekbones but sometimes I like to apply on the tip of my nose and on my cupids bow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off all cosmetics wholesale for 12$.
I put a little over my nose, on the high part of my cheek bones, and sometimes a tad on my eyebrow arch..only after i apply my foundation than ill do my regular routine.
I really like it for a highlighter, gives a nice glow

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by TayJill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. I usually apply a little bit over foundation and blush. I only put it on the highest points of my face (excluding the brow bone) and I think it creates a beautiful shimmer...It photographs nicely as well which is odd considering it's not matte.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always discover products late because I think its been discontinued. I got this kit on clearance at lLmited since they carry some stila makeup in the accessories section. Anyway, I love this bronzer/luminzer. The reason is that its peach and not a ruddy dirty brown so on my skin this looks like a very healthy gold glow. This is so versatile, sometimes I put this with my moisturizer, and use mattifying powder over it to dull down the shine OR i use this over my foundation as a cheek color, this is sweet looking and very sunkissed for my tan skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

I LOVE this!! I swapped somebody for this and today I mixed it with my tinted moisturizer and went about my day. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror later and fell in love! My face had a healthy looking glow all day long. I could see some sparkles goin' on, but it didn't bother me. I love this color, too b/c it bronzes my skin so beautifully. I really want to buy more, but can't find it anywhere. Guess it was LE. :( Anyone wanna swap it to me? haha! I really don't like the packaging though. The brush is annoying and awkward. It should be in a pump or tube of some sort b/c I just want a little squirt of it for mixing. Oh well...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by tennis700g

I LOVE this product it looks so natural. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction of any kind to this or breakouts. If you are looking for a luminizer that gives you that awake and healthy look instead of the greasy shiny look that many luminizers give, this is it. Another thing I like about this product is it stays put on my face, it never travels, it lasts all day and I live in a very humid area. The product isn't heavy or cakey on my skin so this is a great product to use in the summer too. The best way that I've found to apply it is small dots and gently blend it with my fingertips. Hope this review helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by cheryls

I got this with my Kitten shadow and never really reached for it initially. But now I do almost daily. It is a versatile product and very quick which I like. This PEACH AOS is a liquid that comes in a beautiful glass bottle with a blue stared Stila screw cap attached to a brush like a nail polish. I wipe some product off the edge of the opening and then dot 3 dots each on my cheekbones and one dot on each eyelid. I use my fingers to blend the product over the other part of cheekbones and up to my temples avoiding the front of my face (or I'd just end up looking silly) and the hollows of my cheeks. Then I smear it all over my eyelid as an e/s base concentrating the product more on the inner corners of my eye.

Because I am tanned, this peach AOS works better than a gold one would. It is a pinkish beige shimmer that matches my tanned, NC 40-ish olive asian skin naturally. My cheeks look glowy. For a casual day-time look the eyes can be left like that and it looks good. If not, I apply more shadows over it. As an e/s base it works well and gives your shadows a hint of shimmer too. I saw it used for a Smokey eye in a mag but I havent tried it myself.

It is ALOT of product in a bottle. You can also mix it with lotion to use as a shimmer moisturiser or just streak and blend some on your shin, (yes the leg), or your boobies.

When it dries it isnt oily and wont 'melt' off with sweat. I apply it over my face powder then powder blush over. (Applying face powder after AOS would just cover most of it up.) And even though the AOS may look like it is messing up the face powder, it will turn out fine when the product dries so dont keep trying to blend and blend like I did, only to end up with my entire face covered in shimmer. A little product goes a long way.

I would repurchase. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely colour on skin but unfortunately it has quite a lot of glitter in it although the particles are fine. I generally mix a small bit of this with my regular moisturiser to try and create a healthy glow, but the glitter is too discernable and tends to highlight any skin imperfections I have. The bottle has a brush dispenser such as you'd find with nail polish which is a bit problematic if you want to mix it with foundation or moisturiser. A pump dispenser would've been better. I don't know if I got a bad one, but the liquid has gone a bit gluggy as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wasn't planning on buying this as I was married to Benefit's High Beam, but I got it in Stila's Perfectly Kitten set. It's a very similar shade to High Beam (a peach rather than pink shimmer), but doesn't have as thick a consistency which makes it easier to blend. I don't love the brush applicator as it makes it too hard to control how much goes on. I just brush some on my hand and apply with my fingers. It comes in quite a large bottle and you only need to use a tiny bit, so it'll last for ages. It's a shame that Stila no longer have this in their regular line as it is far superior to the other two shades. High Beam who?