Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I really enjoy this perfume. It smells alluring, soft and feminine. I've reached for it a lot this summer! Somehow it's a little musky and dark whilst being a fruity floral at the same time. What I enjoy most about it is exactly that aspect about it. Its a little sweet, floral notes but its not too much of a bright fragrance. Really enjoyable and sexy.

on 12/28/2011 10:57:00 AM

I love this as a summery scent. Usually I have an issue with victorias secret perfumes lasting on me but not this one! Lasts all day! it is a clean fruity floral and I just absolutley adore it. After hating the very sexy original I saw this one day browsing victorias secret at my mall and found it was on super clearance because it was limited edition and they were getting rid of it. I paid around $11 for the full sized perfume! This scent is just so fresh and clean I love it!

on 5/19/2010 9:22:00 PM

I am sooooo in love with this years version of the scent. It is a bright fruity floral that makes me unable to stop sniffing my arms. I am soooooooooooooo bummed that this is limited edition and hopefully VS will either keep this around or bring it ( this exact version), back again for next year.

on 2/20/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I definitely love this scent. It's extremely fruity at first ... almost like a mango or apricot kind of scent. Then it gets a bit more musky (or at least with my body chemistry it does).
The packaging is absolutely gorgeous with gold leopard print (which seems to be a hot print for this spring/summer). I didn't buy the perfume because it is a bit pricey, but I invested in the lotion and will probably get the fragrance mist to match it. It is a summery scent, and it is very sexy.

on 2/20/2010 10:06:00 PM

2010 version of Very Sexy Now-

I smelled this in the store not intending to consider buying it. $50 for the perfume and $20 for the shimmer lotion is a lot but I HAD to have this. I own a ton of fragrances and this is very different. Very fruity but not like all the other of it's kind. There is something different in this that makes it unique. By far the best VSNow yet! My man loves the smell on me and I feel sexy wearing it. It goes on strong at first but fades quite a bit. I would def. repurchase, I just wish they sold it in a set with smaller sizes.

on 8/6/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i adore this scent! the lasting power isn't there though, unfortunately. but the smell is great.

on 6/15/2008 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this is my favorite scent out of the entire VS collection. Too bad it's limited edition. It's absolutely fabulous for summer. It's not to powdery and sickly sweet smelling like all of the other scents. The bottle is very, odd, almost to bulky and ugly for such a nice scent. I LOVE this. It is a little pricey though...

My HG fragrance, at least for now! Smells sooo good and SEXY! The cap is retarded though, it won't stay ON and the bottle in general is just...well, ugly. It smells awesome though!!

on 5/15/2007 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells really good. Great summer scent. I don't care for the cap though. It falls off and it's heavy. Maybe it's defective, but the fragrance is very nice! I think it's a different version of last years Very Sexy Now, if I'm not mistaken.

on 5/8/2007 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this, smells like the beach, Great for the Summer.

Popular Fragrances