August 29, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Captive 903B

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by KDC

This is my absolute all time favorite lipstick shade. I don't think
it is goth at all. I am very conservative in dress and make-up. I have received tons of compliments on this lipstick. I have been having a hard time finding it at Walmart though. Does anyone know another store that carries it?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sandisfielder

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Scary color. Didn't see the shimmer in the store. I thought it was a dark rose but it's lilac. Agree with the other reviewer. Goth. But their lipsticks on the whole are good value, if you can find a decent color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

This is a nice color. it is a little goth I suppose. It would be nice, the only thing I hate about it is the silver shimmer where the light hits it. yuck...if you've ever used the wet n wild creme highlighter, it has the same nasty shimmer as that. if you've ever seen the movie 300, and seen the makeup on king xerxes, the pale shimmer...it looks so nasty..in my opinion...
I love wet n wild cosmetics, its my favorite brand but this particular lipstick I dont like, if it wernt for the gritty texture gross look of the shimmer, I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The product itself is very good for a cheap lipstick. The color was way too dark for my extreme PPP complexion. I am a young looking 52 year old and this was just too much for me now at this age for the look I want to achieve. A very deep shimmery wine on me. May check out other colors. This is going back to Walgreens.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I totally LOVE WNW lipsticks. Captive is a dark lilac color. It is moisturizing and leaves a nice stain even after I've eaten a messy meal. I can't believe what a d/s steal WNW l/s are, they are under $2. IMO, these are better quality than MAC, Revlon and EL put together. UPDATE: I realized this is too dark for my pale skintone; although it was perfect to wear at Ozzfest=very goth and dramatic. I wouldn't buy again, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this to put in a lip palette, so I wasn't concerned about the no-frills navy blue packaging. The lipstick is a dark mauve with silver microglitter (which is not gritty), very pretty natural color with a great texture (creamy, very moisturizing, long-lasting), called Captive. I wasn't too crazy about the scent of the lipstick, so I melted it into my palette with a bit of an Old Navy berry lipbalm, and now it's perfect!