July 24, 2014 | 1370 users online

Moisturizers - Wet 'n' Wild - Fresh Face Clear Skin Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mizpatina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for a week and so far it is working well. I don't have irritation or new bumps from the product which is great. It was on clearance for $3 so it was great deal. Not sure if it is being discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Mishka1968

I am shocked to say that this is a great moisturizer for daytime use. I am an oily-skinned gal and this gives me the moisture all skin needs while not making my face an oil-slick. I like the SPF since I don't want premature aging going on, and it also has a nice, fresh scent. Super cheap and a half pump does my whole face, so a little goes a long way.
    I actually prefer this to my old daytime moisturizer from Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by lau1208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have tried alot of different moisturizers and i keep coming back to this one. it only costs about $4 for 3 oz but it works so well. it hydrates without giving you that oily feeling afterward. goes well under make up. definitely worth a try if your looking for a new moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by anniemoos

I tried this moisturizer about a year ago, and it gave me a horrible case of chemical burn (my face was still red, irritated and slightly puffy the next day, even though I washed it off almost immediately after applying it). I don't know if it was the chemical sunscreens, the alcohol, the fragrance, or (most likely) some combination. If your skin is at all sensitive, be advised that this stuff is really harsh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall a decent moisturizer, I suppose. It was a bit heavy for me honestly...I need very light moisturizer (I sometimes just spray my face a couple times with Fix+ and I'm good to go) or my skin feels oilier. I only used about half the bottle of this before I just got over it. I don't like the packaging since you can't really see how much is left as you're using it (too opaque). I give it a 3. It's decent but not horrible. I took a point off the packaging for the aforementioned issue. Towards the end of me using this product I ONLY used it for when my skin got super dry. For drier skins it would be a great cheap moisturizer imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Rayaeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate moisturizers but love this one. It isn't heavy and soaks into my skin very quickly. What I love the best is how little I need each day. A pea size for my whole face! My bottle is going last forever. I have acne-prone skin that can get oily easily but I haven't noticed any increased oiliness with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am so in love with this entire line it's ridiculous. I initially bought the Skin Essentials Starter Kit (with the lilac products) and adored all three, immediately tossing the mini of the moisturizer into my bag to keep with me at all times. My only problem with it is that it tends to make my skin a bit shinier than I'd really like, but it's nothing that blotting papers can't handle. Last week I went to drugstore.com to order the full sizes of the three items in the kit but the moisturizer wasn't available, so I tracked down the ONE store in my entire city that carries the skincare line and they were out of it too! Nearly desperate, I recalled the glowing reviews that this one had received here and checked out a bottle of that instead - I had been so focused on the acne-fighting claim that I don't really need that I'd missed the fact that it's oil-free, and decided that it couldn't hurt to try. I tested it as soon as I got home and was practically floored - I have never applied a moisturizer that gave my skin that perfectly healthy, dewy quality that everyone wants, but this one did it. It sinks in pretty much immediately and I swear it makes you glow, the way you're supposed to like when you're in love, not from tacky sparkles they throw into the product that end up making you look like a disco ball. I've been using it for 3 days and have received so many compliments and politely incredulous inquiries if I'm pregnant that I have to just laugh and sigh and praise the WnW genuises. If not for the fact that sunscreen expires I would run right back to that dear Rite-Aid and buy another 6 bottles, because this stuff really is that amazing and now I'm really worried that the whole line is going to be discontinued soon since it's so hard to find. Who wants to start a letter campaign to keep it around?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by CaterpillarGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product felt nice on my skin, but was too oily for me, and ended up breaking me out (and I don't usually break out all that easily). However, I could see this working well for normal-combo skin that is not break-out prone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 6:38:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I heart this stuff. I bought it on a whim and I think (until they discontinue it of course) my search for a drugstore HG moisturizer is over.

My skin has looked clear and is soooooo soft since I started using this. I have dry skin and this is actually enough to moisturize it w/o being too light. I love that it has SPF. The pump dispenser is great and it smells lovely. You don't even need a full pump...only about half a pump covers my face and neck. I also have been mixing this with my foundation to create a tinted moisturizer and it works great. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by KJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is oily with a tendency to break out a few times a week and some dry patches. This moisturizer is not heavy and absorbs smoothly. When applying my makeup, including a mattifying gel, the gel goes on as perfectly as on bare skin. Past moisturizers have created white flakes when I use the mattifier. The packaging would be improved if it wasn't a pump, which can dispense too much product. Overall good for the price and a smart buy. During the summer, though, I will purchase a moisturizer with higher SPF.