October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Masks - Pur Minerals - Mineral Mudd Masque with Pascalite

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Jassianne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used lots of expensive masque and I can say this is my Favorite ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Smsx3x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never done a review on here but this product deserves one! After talking to a makeup advisor at Ulta about how I have clogged pores and nothing seems to work for them, she recommended this mask. With hesitation of spending more money on a product that may or may not work, I purchased it and was pleasantly surprised! When you apply this mask to your face is dries very tight (which reassures me that it's drawing out the oil in my pores). I saw results within one use! Amazing product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. I've been using this masque for a few months and I love it. I just used it for 10 minutes and it entirely shrank my pores. I was obsessing over some blemishes really close up in the mirror when I had to do a double take. The pores around my nose which usually are so large they give my skin in that area its own special texture, were tiny! I honestly didn't reckognize my skin.
I took off one lippy because I tried leaving it as a spot treatment overnight and it prolonged the healing time due to it pulling up the skin on/aroud the white head. However, when used with the regular directions it does not do this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by IndustryKoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this as a sample initially and was completely wowed. 3 applications from a sample sized pot cleared the large pores on my nose of ALL oil and stubborn blackheads. Unlike most products which claim to minimize pores and the appearance thereof, this mask actually did. It is gross though-you can see the oil from the pores once it has dried. On me, I have the even brown mud color-then darker spots where my pores are. It takes very little product. Cautions: Sensitive skin or those using acne products: start with an application time of 2-3 minutes and work up. Work quickly to spread as it dries down very fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by gnosj

Fantastic mask! Does feel slightly uncomfortable when it dries but it does such a good job at stalling pimples to the point where if you use it daily the pimple/s will almost disappear! I've never come across a mask like this one before, it actually does what it says!! I had severe doubts before I started using this mask, I had this mask given to be by a friend otherwise I would of never tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by anity

I love this mask!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Ldv15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because it won some sort of award by the Allure magazine and the cosmetician at Shoppers Drug Mart convinced me that it was a good buy. I cannot keep this on my face longer than 5 minutes. The tingling feeling starts to sting. It does however, make my skin a lot brighter after the mask is rinsed off. I suggest that you do not put it on more than 5 minutes because it dries very fast and the faster it dries, it faster it stings your face. I recommend not to use this during your horomonal times (ie: break out times) as it may irritate your skin and prolong the healing process of your blemishes. I would say that it is a good mask, but not the greatest. Definitely worth a try but not worth a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by hypercrazy38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mask. There's a stinging sensation that is great because it makes me feel like it's working. And it feels like your face is being sucked in while you use it. It's hard to wash off, but once I wash it off, my face always glows and looks great. I have to keep myself from using it more than twice a week! This product is definitely worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i revised review.

ppl here said 10 min is enough because it dries out so fast. that's right. i dont exceed 10 min putting it on. and wash it.
and I can tell it seems making my skin tone better . but nothing special more than that.
but still, it dried too quickly..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by danielaFC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i bought this product based on the reviews on MUA. It's pricey, $30CND. So this first time i used it, my dad said, "hey, your skin looks different". It really does make your skin soft and brighter. I just used it again a second time, a week after i usedit the first time because i was worried about my sensitive skin. (i used it half hour ago) My face is completetly irritated and dried out. As soon i took off this product, which btw is really hard, I noticed white heads on my forehead, i never break out on my forehead. I dont know if this product is taking out all the junk underneath my skin hence creating the whitehead or if its just doesnt suit my skin. Also, the first time i used it, i put it a little close to my lip and had a bruise in ther morning which turned into a pimple. Overall im pretty upset considering i spent $30 and i cannot return it.

I also looked on their website, they suggested using it overnight for blemishes and blackheads. I did that, it only cleaned one side of blackheads on my nose, and the blemishes i used this on, i ended up getting white heads. I used as the bottled suggested, 30 minutes, maybe leaving it on less would be less irritating but im honestly worried to try this again. So right now im stuck with red, irritated, dry skin. But i have to say i like the texture, how it first feels on my skin and not a lot of product is really needed. Overall dissappointed but will update if something magaical happens over night ( I hope so).