April 18, 2014 | 925 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Tea Time Anti-Aging Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lkmcookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combo/senstitive/acne-prone skin. I moved a few years ago and can't find this locally, so I switched to try other (more expensive) brands. In the meantime I developed crows feet and chalked it up to age. Then I lost a bunch of weight and my whole face started sagging, especially the neck area. I remembered I used to love this Jason Tea Time stuff and even though I read they changed their formula I got a jar shipped to me out of sheer desperation. A month later: my neck has bounced back and the eye area is vastly improved. I totally believe that it didn't work for others, but I do know *I* can't live without it. I use it twice a day, going a little lighter on my oily T-zone during the day. No acne breakouts. Thank goodness its pretty cheap too. Only wish my local health food store would carry it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by waterflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pleasantly scented light moisturizer. I bought it because it was very cheap (suspiciously, too cheap) for the size. I now know that I get what I paid for. It's a pretty mediocre product. I'm going to use it until it runs out, but I won't repurchase.
I use this as a nighttime moisturizer, applying about three coats because it is very light and soaks right into my skin. It hasn't broken me out or clogged my pores, but I haven't seen any improvements in my skin whatsoever.
It has a lot of ingredients that are scientific-sounding and I cannot pronounce, which is something I try to avoid, but I'm sure it's a lot more natural than products on the mainstream market. It has many organic ingredients, and contains no parabens, which is good.
4 oz lasts a long time, so I've started using it on drier areas of my body in addition to my face. The result on my body is the same as my face: there aren't any improvements, but it hasn't made it worse, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by gwen528

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this moisturizer, considering how cheap it was (I normally use more expensive stuff). I have oily, acne-prone skin, so it is important that a product moisturize my face well, is not oily, and doesn't cause breakouts. After using this jar for over three months, I found it satisfied all my criteria. The best part is no matter how much of this stuff I lather on my face, it would absorb quickly and leave a nice dewy texture. In fact, I recommend using a generous amount as this will keep your face well-moisturized for quite some time. It also goes well under makeup. However, I want to note that there is quite a strong tingling sensation upon applying, especially on freshly scrubbed/exfoliated skin. Overall, I rank this as pretty good in terms of quality and performance, and excellent in terms of pricing, so I would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I REALLY wanted to like this product. I love natural, organic products and that don't break the bank. The only positive about this product is that it's affordable - approx $11.50 for 4 oz. Otherwise I am full of negatives. The packaging - creme in a jar. Too unsanitary among other things! Tube it! Scent - light floral. I usually like unscented products. The consistency is nice - not too heavy and going into spring that was a big concern. The biggest negative was that it irritated my face after putting it on! Nothing major but just enough of a slight burning, tightening sensation to make me notice. Also the marketing on this stinks. I have no clue but this wasn't w/ the face products at Whole Foods however the product says it can be used on "face, chest or whereever.." Seems like this is more of a body product then something meant to be used on the face- that's just MHO. I had super great luck w/ the 25000 E creme by Jason but this one just left me so disapppointed that I am returning it only after a few days of use. Would not recommend or repurchase.