April 18, 2014 | 1972 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my second bottle. At first i really loved it, good hold and everything but I kind of falled out of love with this product. The nozzle kept clogging and it was hard to clean, also made my hair really dry the next day. I'll not repurchase for now.

The smell do not disturb me and the hold is ok. Like al the Got 2 Be products, the packaging is nice !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very good hairspray that doesn't make your hair stick together and feel crispy. Instead it leaves your hair light and bouncy. I don't understand the comments on the smell. I find it very good: smells of berries. Also the application is very good. The product is distributed very thinly, like a mist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is how I currently use hairspray... I curl my hair in sections, and while I'm curling each section I mist it with a bit of hair spray, unwind and move on to the next until each section is curled. I then give it a light all over mist and let that dry. Finally I got back and brush out my hair. This gives a light curl to my ends and defines my layers and usually lasts all day.

This hairspray works perfectly for that purpose. It adds volume and can still be brushed through pretty easily. If I want extra hold I just go back and spray again, not brush through obviously. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and combined with a thickening gel prior to blowdrying, I really think it does a good job of adding volume to my hair which is fine and difficult to style.

I don't mind the smell of this at all, and once it is dried I don't really detect a scent at all. I paid around $4 for a bottle of this and it will last a while. Good deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Liberty88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I usually love the Got2b products, but I honestly do not like this hairspray at all. It smells terrible and it doesn't hold or help with volume. My hair is flat and flying away within 30 minutes, even after using more than anyone should normally have to use. I've given this hairspray more than it's fair share of time hoping maybe it was just my hair being horrible, but no. Honestly the suave touchable finish, extra hold works ten times better than this hairspray does and it's half the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of the best volumizing hairsprays I've tried! I don't have to tease my hair much when I use this because it holds volume well. The smell isn't nauseating, which I appreciate. It comes in a big can for a low price, so I can't complain about either of those. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or hard and it keeps flyaways down. It also doesn't break me out, which most hairsprays do, so I'm very happy!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by CaribbeanBeauty

The staying power is not long enough. I have a lot of hair and it is thick too and I guess that is why it would not hold for very long, its probably too heavy to hold. It held my loose curls for only three hours and then it turned into waves and mind you, my hair is naturally curly so it has texture. I would have to spray the whole bottle for it to hold. It smells good though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I dont think I loved this a lot. its does give that 'poofy' texture that gives volume but unless your teasing, this is not that great. I found that I get even better volume with tresemme's thermal creations mousse, so check that out! As for the hold, its flexible hold and its actually good for setting your style etc. However I find the smooth operatior hairspray does a finer job at setting my style and thats my HG. Might repurchase this. Love the smell though. Check out my reviews on other hairsprays and let me know if this reivew was helpful or not. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite drugstore hairsprays! It gives great lift and doesn't leave your hair feeling cruncy. It has a light scent to it not overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Liv90

Favorite! I've used so many different hair sprays but I always find myself coming back to this one. It gives a great tousled hair look, great hold, even in humidity. I have really thick wavy hair, and it gives me that perfect tousled, perfect-messy look. And has a great day after look, for those nights you go to bed without washing out the hair spray; i wake up with even more curls and wave, and it's tighter. I think i'm on my 4 or 5 bottle now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ashjade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this hairspray even with its horrible old lady scent. it really does give volume to my fine flat straight hair. i spray this all over then blow dry my hair upside down, style my hair and then use aussie hi hold hi shine to keep everything into place...