DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

on 6/20/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have not found a better eyelash glue than this.

on 6/17/2015 12:14:00 PM

This used to be my go-to eyelash glue, however, lately I have developed an allergic reaction to it. My eyes become swollen after a day of wear and my eyes tend to get watery as I have it on throughout the day. The packaging is a little annoying as well since I don't have control over how much comes out (sometimes a little too much). I have switched over to the DUO Brush On Adhesive (which is latex-free) and so far it's been working out great.

PROS: Easily found at drugstore and beauty supply. I much prefer the black so that I know it isn't showing/shining.

CONS: None for me, especially compared to the other ones out there.

APPLICATION TIPS: I actually use a very skinny, quality paintbrush from Blick or Michaels (art supply stores) and apply the glue to right at the base of my lashes/the skin there and then apply the lashes to that. Of course, let it dry a few seconds where it just starts to turn the corner on that color change before applying.

on 3/21/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I feel like Im wearing a super adhesive like crazy glue or something. Its too strong and difficult to remove. When I remove my false eyelashes I feel like Im going to accidentally pull out my natural lashes. I purchased the clear-white but some parts stay white and I have to go over it with my liquid eyeliner to lessen the appearance of the white glob. I purchased the crme shop adhesive and its much better than the duo. I will not repurchase

on 10/19/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased my Duo Eyelash Adhesive for $16 AUD from the M.A.C counter in Rundle Mall, Myer. I've read many great things about this eyelash glue and it is safe to say they were all true! Very easy application, comfortable wear and tear and most importantly, long lasting wear! The glue came with 1/2oz which is more than enough to last a long time! I do reccommend this and I am very new to applying falsies in general so this glue helped to make the application proccess alot smoother and easier.

on 10/14/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I almost used this until my friend warned me there was Formaldehyde in it! I didn't believe her but then I googled the ingredients and YES! FORMALDEHYDE! INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Rubber Latex, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Formaldehyde.

on 9/29/2014 9:57:00 PM

this glue is ok.
i have it in the dark tone. i do find it sticks relatively well but i have had times where it does come off after a full day of wearing them, which is ok actually.
i hate hate hate the packaging. i got the one where i had to cut the tip off a little bit and when using it, its so hard to not accidently squeeze a whole blob of it out. i wasted so much of this glue from this happening.
another con, i find it extremely hard when removing the excess off my eyelids. i have to rub my eyes really hard to get all the excess off completely.
another reason i wouldn't buy again is because this has formeldyhde or whatever in it. apparently its dangerous. i personally think it wont do any harm to u unless u ingest it, which no on would ever do anyway. but i am still conscious of what i am putting on my skin, especially near my eyes.
overall, would not recommend.

on 9/18/2014 3:03:00 AM

Best eyelash glue I've ever used, even more expensive ones do not compare.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have DUO Eyelash Adhesive in clear-white. It costs $7 at most drugstores, but you can buy it for $5 at Target. I first want to say that this is not waterproof. If I cry or if my eyes get watery (I wear contacts), this glue definitely loosens. I use it with eyelashes, not body decorations, or accessories. As the colour says, it applies to my false lashes white & eventually dries & sets clear after I apply the false lashes to my own. As I mentioned, I wear contacts & I have sensitive eyes; I found that this glue sometimes irritates them. Also, I'm not sure if I got a bad tube, but this is runny to me & that makes it annoying to use. No matter how careful I try to be or how cautiously I squeeze the tube, a splotch comes out at once.

On the other hand, what I do like about this glue is that is doesn't destroy my lashes; I can peel the old glue off & reuse the lashes. I've actually experienced glue that stayed on & in turn ruined my lashes because it didn't ball up & peel off. DUO does hold my lashes in place without being too harsh. I am going to finish up this tube, but I'll definitely be getting DUO's new Brush On adhesive. That one has a latex-free formula & is safe for contact lens wearers & sensitive eyes.

Note: it is latex adhesive (for those of you with an allergy)

Great eyelash adhesive. It's my second I have ever tried, but I know a glue that makes your faux lashes stay where they are for an impressive period of time is well...impressive! I have noticed that the white that dries clear doesn't dry completely clear. Which is alright if you are slathering on eyeliner anyway. But I will be trying the dark out of curiosity. *Overall, I highly recommend.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools