July 29, 2014 | 1299 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have DUO Eyelash Adhesive in clear-white. It costs $7 at most drugstores, but you can buy it for $5 at Target. I first want to say that this is not waterproof. If I cry or if my eyes get watery (I wear contacts), this glue definitely loosens. I use it with eyelashes, not body decorations, or accessories. As the colour says, it applies to my false lashes white & eventually dries & sets clear after I apply the false lashes to my own. As I mentioned, I wear contacts & I have sensitive eyes; I found that this glue sometimes irritates them. Also, I'm not sure if I got a bad tube, but this is runny to me & that makes it annoying to use. No matter how careful I try to be or how cautiously I squeeze the tube, a splotch comes out at once.

On the other hand, what I do like about this glue is that is doesn't destroy my lashes; I can peel the old glue off & reuse the lashes. I've actually experienced glue that stayed on & in turn ruined my lashes because it didn't ball up & peel off. DUO does hold my lashes in place without being too harsh. I am going to finish up this tube, but I'll definitely be getting DUO's new Brush On adhesive. That one has a latex-free formula & is safe for contact lens wearers & sensitive eyes.

Note: it is latex adhesive (for those of you with an allergy)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Great eyelash adhesive. It's my second I have ever tried, but I know a glue that makes your faux lashes stay where they are for an impressive period of time is well...impressive! I have noticed that the white that dries clear doesn't dry completely clear. Which is alright if you are slathering on eyeliner anyway. But I will be trying the dark out of curiosity. *Overall, I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought propably hundreds of fake eyelashes in the past but always regretted it later on since they never stick to my eyes, after about half an hour after the application, they start to come off and fall out from my eyes. I never thought it was the fault of the glue which always came with the packaging but the fault of the eyelashes themselves. Damn, I was so stupid!

I decided I'd had enough of putting them on and fixing them every half an hour so I walked in to my local beauty store and asked for the best eyelash adhesive they have. The saleswoman working in the store introduced me the most popular eyelash adhesive of the store - it was the DUO eyelash adhesive. It was a bit pricey for me (10) but I decided to try it since I was desperate to wear fake eyelashes through the whole day without having to fix them.

After the first time I used the adhesive, I was in love! It holds my fake eyelashes on place whole day! :) I couldn't be happier, I totally recommend you to try this glue if you are having problems with your fake eyelashes. I took one lippie off since the downside of the product is that the squeeze tube can accidently give you too much product even if you press it gently which means you will waste the product a lot unless you are very careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by rttn

This product was a replacement to my Ardell Lashgrip which I used for many years and I loved it! Anyway, DUO eyelash adhesive is a very similar product, it is not sticky when dispensed but gets tacky and sticky after a few seconds. In the blue packaging, the product is white but dries clear, it is very easy to remove and impossible to get out of clothes, which is good right? lol

It works very well but what drives me crazy is the packaging. Whenever I use this product, I try to my best to squeeze as little as possible and a whole glob of it comes out, it's very wasteful and makes me run through the product quickly.

Overall, it would be amazing if the product packaging changes and I think the prices keep going up at Sephora, what's with that?

If anyone knows a better lash glue, let me know! But for now, I will stick to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Shierine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, my saviour~ Duo eyelash glue...
Before I met you, putting eyelashes were like war. *cough*cough* sorry... but yeah, this is a great glue, no wonder it gets all the hype. I used to hate putting on false eyelashes, they never stuck on my lashes no matter how hard I tried, but this glue, oh my gosh, it is so gooddd~ it sticks really well and dries clear, that other fugly glue never dried clear.

If only the packaging is better. I had to buy a pack of toothpick to apply it because the opening of the glue is too wide and too much came out every time I squeeze it. I would love it better if it has some sort of stick on its cap to spread the glue.

Still it works really well, deliver the promise and the hype so yeah, love it :) Putting false eyelashes are so easy now and unlike the tutorials I watched, I just have to wait 10 seconds before I put it on, it dries faster than I first thought :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I bought this eyelash duo at salley's around $6-8. I use it everyday and it last all day long! The tube it self last me about 4-5 months! This is the best eyelash adhesive I have used!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Best eye lash adhesive glue. I don't really wear false eyelashes often. But when I do, I want a no fuss experience and for them to stay put. I bought this on recommendation from numerous makeup artists. It is highly affordable and one tube lasts a long time. I suggest getting the black one, that way you don't have to go over it with eyeliner. Easily removed at the end of the night.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by missjc75

Best eyelash glue I have ever used hands down - I wear false eyelashes most days and this glue never lets me down. Will never buy anything else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eyelash glue! Affordable, lasts a long time and works better than any other lash glue I've tried. I've only used the clear version which does dry clear but I still feel the need to go over it with a black liner to make sure it's perfectly concealed. One annoying thing about lash glue is that they tend to start smelling 'fishy' but I've had the same tube of this for a few years with no issues! (ahem Ardell lash grip I'm looking at you)

I would highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by tishaax0

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SMELLS LIKE PUMPUM FORREAL
lasts all day good stuff buh the smell unless yu like that