October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lucielalaland

This has a medicinal smell that didn't appeal to me and is much to drying for my combination skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by norainashah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I definitely wouldnt repurchase this. This irritate my skin like crap. I have extreeemely oily skin because i live in the equator and my country is 365 days of summer each year. I also have blemished skin so i thought this product will work for me but NO. I had high hopes for this line and brand. I dont know how it worked for the rest of people, i just think it's too harsh on any skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by hernandezcee

I've been using this product for about a month now. I an pretty impressed with this product because I saw results the next day! It minimized my pimples so much and my skin is just about clear thanks to this product! I never had bad skin before but a year ago my face broke out mainly on my forehead but now it's clear! When I applied this product it did not irritate my skin so I could use this product daily! Just on flaw about this product is that it also promises to prevent pimples from appearing but I have one or two pimples growing here and there :/ but I am teenager and my hormones are all over the place so I guess I can let it slide, hopefully this product can reduce those pimples!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by SGramada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been dealing with acne for awhile and I started using the higher end brands. I got Vichy and it was decent, but my mom bought me the body shop tea tree for my birthday and I didn't want to switch products again. I decided I'd try it, and after the first-second wash my skin was clearer. I saw visible results and I kept using it. It feels SOO fresh and smells amazing. It softens your skin and I prefer the gel cleanser rather than the foam. I find it's more stronger. I also went back to the body shop to get their tea tree gel spot treatment and it works amazing too. I wouldn't recommend getting the tea tree facial lotion if your skin dries out easily because that's what I found with my skin. so my new routine is the body shop facial cleanser, Vichy moisturizer and the spot gel. I don't even have to wear much makeup now, just to cover bags under my eyes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by missbreakouts

a friend of mine recommended this for me a few months ago,I have an acne-prone and oily skin in general and when I first got it it took it a week or two to really make a difference and it really does what it claims to regarding the blemished skin type because it has DEFINITELY worked well on removing the blemishes and a bit of the acne scars on my cheeks,I'd say that I still have a few pimples every now and then &I've been using it for two months and a half now.I use it at morning and before I go to sleep followed by the same line toner,but awhile ago I changed the toner to TBS Seaweed one and also started using the night blemish fade lotion and it started working better all together ,it's good overall considering the amount of product and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by summer877

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since i was an younge age, my face started to break out and i immeaditly starting scanning and going over every product there was from proactiv, clean and clear none of them seemed to work. And so recently ago my mom and I were in The Body Shop and she wanted to get a new cleansing regime, I saw the trea tree line she saw it too and she decided to buy it for the both of us. From now i continue to use it every day and have now have no problem with my skin, I highly reccomed for those with problematic, acne-prone skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by curlygirlie99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So i have lots of acne. I had heard this was AMAZING but ive been using it for like months and i still have acne!!! Any ideas on what to do? Other products? Twice a day? I have the kit with the wash, toner, and lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't really think it makes a different on my acne or pores or white heads(don't have black heads so idk bout that). But it doesn't breaks me out. WASNT TOO STRONG!! Which I like since sacilic(?) acid never work for me. Likes the smell, NOT BUBLY.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by dyzavanska

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This cleanser said it is suitable for people with blemish-prone skin. I have oily and blemish-prone skin, so I tried this cleanser! At first, it made my skin feel tight and dry. I could only feel moisturized by applying the tea tree toner and lotion after cleansing. But after awhile, I keep buying this cleanser because no other Body Shop cleanser can clean out the excess sebum on my face as well as this one can. I'm still looking for a cleanser that won't dry out my skin, though...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by lucykk

I had heard great things about The Body Shop's Tea Tree range, and I wanted to try it out for a while. I bought the starter kit so that I could sample the products and this cleanser was by far my favourite in the pack. I love how this cleanses my skin quite deeply but does not make my skin feel tight or stripped at all. It has a sight cooling effect and feels very gentle. My skin can sometimes be badly broken out by new products, but this did not cause any irritation. Over time, I feel that this was a major help in clearing up my skin. I use it in conjunction with the tea tree toner, which I also like. I have and will continue to repurchase this product. :)