December 20, 2014 | 1212 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

I only use this cleanser around that time of the month which is when I break out, it's the only cleanser I've found that really clears up my skin as well as makes it feel clean and refreshed. I don't use it all the time though as it really dries out my skin. But definitely a holy grail product for when my skin's acting up

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by agnessundbom

This dried my skin out very badly, and I can't say I got any less spots. The price, packaging and smell is good though, but it just didn't work out for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by katenorman17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this around 3 years ago but stopped for whatever reason. Recently I found it at the back of my cupboard whilst searching for something stronger than my Elizabeth's Daughter cleanser for my newly acne prone skin. I used this for the first week and immediately noticed I was less oily and less spotty, however after a while my acne came back and so I reduced my use to once a day rather than twice and that seems to work perfectly for me. It is rather harsh and could be drying if used twice, I use this with the seaweed toner and my oil&pores are virtually invisible and my skin is glowy and clear! Definitely a staple in my skin care routine as it clears my skin and reduces oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lucielalaland

This has a medicinal smell that didn't appeal to me and is much to drying for my combination skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by norainashah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I definitely wouldnt repurchase this. This irritate my skin like crap. I have extreeemely oily skin because i live in the equator and my country is 365 days of summer each year. I also have blemished skin so i thought this product will work for me but NO. I had high hopes for this line and brand. I dont know how it worked for the rest of people, i just think it's too harsh on any skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by hernandezcee

I've been using this product for about a month now. I an pretty impressed with this product because I saw results the next day! It minimized my pimples so much and my skin is just about clear thanks to this product! I never had bad skin before but a year ago my face broke out mainly on my forehead but now it's clear! When I applied this product it did not irritate my skin so I could use this product daily! Just on flaw about this product is that it also promises to prevent pimples from appearing but I have one or two pimples growing here and there :/ but I am teenager and my hormones are all over the place so I guess I can let it slide, hopefully this product can reduce those pimples!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by SGramada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been dealing with acne for awhile and I started using the higher end brands. I got Vichy and it was decent, but my mom bought me the body shop tea tree for my birthday and I didn't want to switch products again. I decided I'd try it, and after the first-second wash my skin was clearer. I saw visible results and I kept using it. It feels SOO fresh and smells amazing. It softens your skin and I prefer the gel cleanser rather than the foam. I find it's more stronger. I also went back to the body shop to get their tea tree gel spot treatment and it works amazing too. I wouldn't recommend getting the tea tree facial lotion if your skin dries out easily because that's what I found with my skin. so my new routine is the body shop facial cleanser, Vichy moisturizer and the spot gel. I don't even have to wear much makeup now, just to cover bags under my eyes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by missbreakouts

a friend of mine recommended this for me a few months ago,I have an acne-prone and oily skin in general and when I first got it it took it a week or two to really make a difference and it really does what it claims to regarding the blemished skin type because it has DEFINITELY worked well on removing the blemishes and a bit of the acne scars on my cheeks,I'd say that I still have a few pimples every now and then &I've been using it for two months and a half now.I use it at morning and before I go to sleep followed by the same line toner,but awhile ago I changed the toner to TBS Seaweed one and also started using the night blemish fade lotion and it started working better all together ,it's good overall considering the amount of product and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by summer877

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since i was an younge age, my face started to break out and i immeaditly starting scanning and going over every product there was from proactiv, clean and clear none of them seemed to work. And so recently ago my mom and I were in The Body Shop and she wanted to get a new cleansing regime, I saw the trea tree line she saw it too and she decided to buy it for the both of us. From now i continue to use it every day and have now have no problem with my skin, I highly reccomed for those with problematic, acne-prone skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by curlygirlie99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So i have lots of acne. I had heard this was AMAZING but ive been using it for like months and i still have acne!!! Any ideas on what to do? Other products? Twice a day? I have the kit with the wash, toner, and lotion.