October 30, 2014 | 705 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Aqualumiere 65 BIARRITZ

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Bebe1963

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick has become my favourite. To me, it looks like a peachy shade which I was worried would not work at all with my blue undertones. So, I was surprised that on application, it turned out to be the perfect nude. It is also moisturising enough without being sticky or too shiny. I have dry lips, but I don't need lip lotion when I use this lipstick. It is a highly versatile shade which can be applied with full makeup for a formal occasion or worn on a bare face when in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just discovered this in my stash last night BNIB - I have soo many lippies that I can't keep track anymore! Anyway, I am wearing it today and I love the color - glimmery peachy pink prettiness! But the formula is not as smooth or moisturizing as I would like. I prefer to be able to apply lippies without exfoliating first because the formula should be moisturizing enough to smooth them an dkeep them that way. Love the color but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by nhwrites

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Biarritz is such a beautiful color that I tend to reach for it more often than any of my other lippies. It's a lot like the Nars Orgasm shade but it also glistens on your lips. I'm Irish fair with pink undertones to my skin and auburn hair and Biarritz is very flattering. It's a great color for those over 40 who are looking for a new color! You can't go wrong with the quality of the lipstick either. It's extremely creamy, has an SPF and is really good for your lips. It keeps them hydrated while keeping them looking pretty at the same time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first fell in love with Aqualumiere lippies when i bought Barbados ... the perfect nude-ish pink ... it was silky and so 'not listick' like ... yet came in a stunning, sophisticated chanel casing.

I recently (as in last night) tried Biarritz - LOVE!!!! I am an NC30 with tanned skin and this kid is stunning on my skintone. It's a lovely silky peach ... but not at ALL orange. It has a slight sparkle but i dont feel any gritty bits - just silky smooth light colour.

EDIT - this is a bit too light for me ... its nice but quite pale. And doesnt stay on very well. I prefer Barbados.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Annuta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! On my slightly pigmented lips, the color is mild peach with pink undertones. The golden micro glitter is gorgeous for summer months. It does work best with a tan, but looks stunning even on fair/untanned complexion. This is a perfect nude lipstick for summer-time (if you like the shine, of course). I will definitely repurchase this color, though I'd have to find it on Ebay since it was a LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 9:56:00 AM More reviews by egh121

My favorite Aqualumiere, and I have quite a few - this one is definitely a peach YLBB shade. Gold sparkles are subtle and gorgeous. Too bad this is LE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when it first came out and never got around to reviewing it! It's a sheer true peach with microglitter, perfect for spring and summer. I'm not crazy about the glitter since once the color wears off the glitter is still there, plus it makes the lipstick ever so slightly gritty, but overall it's a gorgeous, wearable shade that would suit lots of skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by chenlily

love the shimmer and sheer apricot color, it's my favorite lipstick:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

Another amazing aqualumiere! This one is a peach with golden microglitter. It's reminiscent of Java in texture, another aqualumiere without frost, but with very very fine microglitter. Biarritz creates a lovely glossy MLBB peachy-nude mouth. Great for summer. Color is neutral enough to work for cool or warm tones, in my opinion. If it wasn't LE, and I ever actually ran out of it, I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Biarritz is a beautiful light peachy-apricot infused with fine gold shimmers--not "over the top" but enough to show up sparkly and beautifully on the lips. It is unlike the color of any of the other Aqualumieres. This immediately became one of my favorite lipsticks--the lasting factor is good too, as it is for the other Aqualumieres. It just amazes me that Chanel keeps coming up with these gorgeous colors and then I "have to" buy them. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink