April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - endless love body spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Victoria's Secret fantasies line. They always have 5/$30 or 7/$35 sales. I bought this one when I smelled in it a store last week. It smells so good. To me there is an apple smell to it that I find very pleasant. I like fruity smells as long as there is a clean element and this has a nice clean, floral undertone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really never liked this scent. It reminds me of the scent if aqua net hairspray. It have me a headache I'm not a fan

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by momstillprettyat30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Had this for 2 years already and my husband loves this scent. :-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like hairspray, nothing like herbal essences like some people are saying..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this scent! More than the famous Love Spell. It's my favorite from all the Victoria's Secret perfumes/body sprays/mists and any other scent from anywhere else. To me it's a smell that can be used all year round, even tough it reminds me of the ocean and flowers. I hope this never gets discontinued. I've been using it for 5 years now and plan on always using it. I own about 15 other Victoria's Secret body sprays (not including body mists & perfumes) and I reach for this one almost everyday I have 3 lotions and 3 bottles of the spray at the moment that's how much I love it. Everyone has different taste, so I suggest you ignore the negative reviews and give this a try! You might fall in love with it as much as I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Shelbs7455

I am so suprised of all the negative reviews on here! I can see how this reminds others of a shampoo; It also somewhat reminds me of BBW "Winter Candy Apple" scented perfume but a little more floral. I find this scent to overall be very fresh and clean but at the same time not overwhelming. This is a perfume I can wear to work everyday and not have to worry about it offending anyone, I just wish that it had more staying power and siliage. This is one of my favorite scents!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by anjanip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pretty love this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it. Smells very fresh and idk, it makes a nice weekend or around-the-house or errands scent, when you just want to smell clean and nice but not go all-out eau de parfum or anything. I agree it smells a bit herbal essences-ey, which is not a con for me. However... The first time I wore this, my bf noticed, and his comment? "Did you spray something? You smell like....a guy."? er, not what I was going for. Then again, he is the world's pickiest man when it comes to fragrances, so take it with a grain of salt.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

YUCK! I tried to like this so many times but the smell makes me sick everytime I smell it... it smells like rotten fruit and stinky soap. Hate it. I wouldn't recommened this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This scent was "ok" to me, not really something that I would be like "OMG I have to get this". It does have this shampoo type smell, but its a good shampoo type smell so I can see why people like this. But yea, I might buy this next time I'm at work (I work at VS) but in the meantime, I'll have to think this one through.
*********************************************************************
EDIT October 9th, 2011: I'm now bringing this scent down to a 1 rating instead of a 3 because I sprayed this on one of my wrists and ravishing love on the other wrist and I loved that one, but I HATED this one! It just smells like soapy shampoo! And unfornately, I can still smell it on my wrist after 5 hours of wear. I'm not a fan of this at all so I don't recommend.