October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - endless love body spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I had this years ago when it first came out. I was given several VS body sprays as a gift. Used them all but only one stayed with me. I don't care if a scent is well loved, popular, it has to feel right on me, and though this isn't appreciated by many here, I really enjoy it, and if you enjoy sweeter scents, this could appeal to you. It's been described as apple blossom and ylang ylang, I get some pear too, though I don't think that's officially an ingredient. I later got the lotion which was also blue, a lighter blue shade than the spray, but smelled exactly like it. Together the scent was very long lasting.

I haven't owned this fragrance for some time, don't have a VS nearby, and when I am in a mall I never think to go. Today I was in Rainbow's, not sure if it's a North East chain, but it's an inexpensive clothing store I've seen all over N.Y. and N.J. I tried a tester for their apple blossom scent, and noticed on the label it reads "apple blossom and ylang ylang." It smells exactly like EL in my opinion, and realized their various scents are knockoffs of higher end fragrances. The brand is Diamond Collection, and is pretty reliable with their inspired by scents. I got both the spray and lotion because sampling it reminded me of VS EL so much and brought me back to a happier time.

This for me is the type of scent that's pretty and soft, feminine and kind of juicy. The VS was long lasting, cannot speak for the dupe.
As for the shampoo comparisons, I grew up in the 70's when great smelling hair was prized. I miss that and don't find such comparisons to be a negative though it's much more complex to me, so not entirely valid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Victoria's Secret fantasies line. They always have 5/$30 or 7/$35 sales. I bought this one when I smelled in it a store last week. It smells so good. To me there is an apple smell to it that I find very pleasant. I like fruity smells as long as there is a clean element and this has a nice clean, floral undertone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really never liked this scent. It reminds me of the scent if aqua net hairspray. It have me a headache I'm not a fan

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by momstillprettyat30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Had this for 2 years already and my husband loves this scent. :-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like hairspray, nothing like herbal essences like some people are saying..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this scent! More than the famous Love Spell. It's my favorite from all the Victoria's Secret perfumes/body sprays/mists and any other scent from anywhere else. To me it's a smell that can be used all year round, even tough it reminds me of the ocean and flowers. I hope this never gets discontinued. I've been using it for 5 years now and plan on always using it. I own about 15 other Victoria's Secret body sprays (not including body mists & perfumes) and I reach for this one almost everyday I have 3 lotions and 3 bottles of the spray at the moment that's how much I love it. Everyone has different taste, so I suggest you ignore the negative reviews and give this a try! You might fall in love with it as much as I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Shelbs7455

I am so suprised of all the negative reviews on here! I can see how this reminds others of a shampoo; It also somewhat reminds me of BBW "Winter Candy Apple" scented perfume but a little more floral. I find this scent to overall be very fresh and clean but at the same time not overwhelming. This is a perfume I can wear to work everyday and not have to worry about it offending anyone, I just wish that it had more staying power and siliage. This is one of my favorite scents!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by anjanip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pretty love this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it. Smells very fresh and idk, it makes a nice weekend or around-the-house or errands scent, when you just want to smell clean and nice but not go all-out eau de parfum or anything. I agree it smells a bit herbal essences-ey, which is not a con for me. However... The first time I wore this, my bf noticed, and his comment? "Did you spray something? You smell like....a guy."? er, not what I was going for. Then again, he is the world's pickiest man when it comes to fragrances, so take it with a grain of salt.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

YUCK! I tried to like this so many times but the smell makes me sick everytime I smell it... it smells like rotten fruit and stinky soap. Hate it. I wouldn't recommened this to anyone.