October 21, 2014 | 1234 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Roll On Shimmering Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this product. I also have the spray, but there is something magical about the rollerball. I love shimmer but I am not usually too crazy about glitter. But I only put in on my wrists and maybe behind my ears so you can't really see the glitter. I guess I secretly like the glitter as long as no one else can see it! The smell is like the original, but there is something much warmer and more comforting about the rollerball scent. The formula is more like a gel, and is sticky at first but dries just fine. I keep buying other perfumes but this one is just so amazing. I never thought this rollerball would be my HG perfume, but it is!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by lindadomini

I bought this because I was looking for a nice warm, sensual, sweet scent. Reading the reviews, I thought it would be nice to try out. As a women past her 20s, I was mistaken. This sugary scent is more geared towards the younger crowd. It's been said that it smells like burnt cotton candy and it does... at least with my body chemistry. The roll-on was POWERFUL so thumbs up for the staying power... but it really was OVERPOWERING. At times, I had to dilute the fragrance by running my wrists through tap water. Then it was bearable/wearable. I tried it, gave up on it, and the majority of it is sitting in a medicine cabinet. GREAT FOR GIRLS... not so cute on WOMEN. Much like a 30-something woman shouldn't be shopping in the tween/teen section... we ladies don't need to be smelling like our sugary-sweet offspring.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by marnie104

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the scent- good enough to eat! It lasts all day. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it now(1:30)!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by vanillalvr

I really love this product! I never tried Pink Sugar before joining MUA, so after reading all the raves I thought I would try to get it in a swap. A wonderful girl sent this to me and I absolutely fell in love! I never cared for perfume before because it always tends to give me headaches...I'm more of a lotion/spray girl, but this doesn't make me sick at all! It smells like wonderful cotton candy/vanilla/caramel. I love the cute bottle! I just throw it in my purse and use it whenever I feel like it! I can do without the shimmer in it, but it doesn't bother me. The scent lasts on me for quite awhile too. The only down side is now that is it hot and humid and the humidity makes it kind of sticky if I sweat. I liked it so much I went and got the EDT bottle. I think the EDT's staying power is just as lasting as the roll on. I am obsessed with Pink Sugar!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pink Sugar is my absolute favorite fragrance but this was disappointing to me =( I'm a massive glitter fan so I was excited about getting to try this but my issue is that the glitter/shimmer just didn't last like I hoped it would. The scent isn't as strong as you get if you sprayed the actual perfume but it does slightly linger on but my main reason for getting this was for the glitter- which lasted not even two hours, if that. It's a fun novelty to have but I would've been on the bandwagon if it had staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by slowhoney

I got this product in a swap and had no idea how much I would like it. The Pink Sugar scent is to die for. It is certainly nostalgic for me, reminding me of things from my childhood like those scent My Little Pony dolls. The scent is fun and light. Contrary to some of the other reviews, I find the glitter subdued and not chunky at all. I just see tiny flecks of silver on my skin, and it is not at all age-limiting, in my opinion. It would look great on skin in the sun, at the beach. I found the scent to last longer than the glitter. For a roll-on, I'd say the lasting power is quite good. It is not an eau de parfum so of course it will not last all day, but there were quite a few hours of wear before it started really fading. Even as it faded, I still smelt remnants of it for a long time; in other words, the scent never outright vanished until I showered.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 8:11:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is nice for layering, but I wouldn't recommend it be used alone. The scent is nice, but fades more quickly than the perfume. Also, the glitter in it is kinda chunky and annoying. I wish the roll on was more in line with a EDP roll on- more intense scent and easier to carry around. The packaging if of this reminds me of that rollerball deodorant.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the scent of Pink Sugar, but was disappointed in this. It doesn't seem to have alot of scent to me in this form. The shimmer is nice, not too much or too glittery. I didn't think the scent lasted very long either. It's a nice size and the roll on application is convenient, but again, disappointed in the scent for Pink Sugar.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Apocalipstickk

Roll-on is great! Smells exactly like Pink Sugar EDP, the only difference being it tends to not last quite as long. Beware though, if you're adverse to sparkle, because the roll-on is pretty noticeably shimmery when applied. Luckily this stuff isn't sticky or tacky like some other roll-ons. The packaging is adorable, and nice and compact so you can easily keep it in your purse. The roller ball never got stuck for me, which is always a huge pet-peeve with roll-on fragrances. I suggest buying an Aquolina gift set that includes the EDP, roll-on, and body cream - it's great for layering!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by TFly

The roll on is so easy to carry with you in your purse. I love this scent. It's staying power is probably longer than most perfumes on me. The shimmer is just that, a shimmer, not glitter a nice shimmer, will buy this again when I run out. Love the delivery system, doesn't leak, just great.