Pur Minerals Pur Radiance

2.3

on 1/5/2013 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was looking more for a translucent finishing powder to use over Pur Mineral's 4-in-1 mineral foundation, but I guess the foundation includes powder as one of the "4".

Yes this has glitter in it, but I don't find it to be that obvious. I have pale skin, so the glitter doesn't show up much except under the light, but someone with darker skin might see the glitter more. I used to use this all over my face, but I realized I was looking a bit pink (a subtle light pink, and I have pinkish undertones, so it still looked relatively natural).

So now I just use it primarily on my cheeks, and a little on my forehead and nose. Maybe I could use this in combination with a foundation that is too yellow?

I am interested in trying a highlighter, maybe the mineral light or something else, as this doesn't really work as a highlighter.

on 8/18/2010 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have to agree with other reviewers, this glitter is weird! Soft glow it is not. I think a teen would like it.

on 2/13/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

YUCK! Just silver glitter, nothing else, zero color, and not even nice glitter at that! I can use NYC powders for $2 that look better and have way more 'glow'. And they are peddling this crap for over $20!! Shame

on 3/13/2008 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I think I could have liked this "Look of Love" if there wasn't any glitter (glitter, not shimmer) DIdn't upset my oily skin too much, but the glitter ruined this product for me.

on 4/21/2006 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like some Pur products, but they really fall short when it comes to highlighting/glow products. This pink color is really pretty, but the specks of silver glitter ruin it for me. Not subtle.

on 4/19/2006 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This pink shimmery product is very light colored,as if your wearing nothing except you do see the sparkles.I got this from the TSC in a kit.I think it will be nice in the summer when I have a tan and can see it.Im PPP.Update: I am highly allergic to this as it has shea butter in this,so I gave it to my daughter who loves it.