September 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Highlighters - Pur Minerals - Pur Radiance

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by chocolate36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking more for a translucent finishing powder to use over Pur Mineral's 4-in-1 mineral foundation, but I guess the foundation includes powder as one of the "4".

Yes this has glitter in it, but I don't find it to be that obvious. I have pale skin, so the glitter doesn't show up much except under the light, but someone with darker skin might see the glitter more. I used to use this all over my face, but I realized I was looking a bit pink (a subtle light pink, and I have pinkish undertones, so it still looked relatively natural).

So now I just use it primarily on my cheeks, and a little on my forehead and nose. Maybe I could use this in combination with a foundation that is too yellow?

I am interested in trying a highlighter, maybe the mineral light or something else, as this doesn't really work as a highlighter.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with other reviewers, this glitter is weird! Soft glow it is not. I think a teen would like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by sanyav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YUCK! Just silver glitter, nothing else, zero color, and not even nice glitter at that! I can use NYC powders for $2 that look better and have way more 'glow'. And they are peddling this crap for over $20!! Shame

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I could have liked this "Look of Love" if there wasn't any glitter (glitter, not shimmer) DIdn't upset my oily skin too much, but the glitter ruined this product for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by TinaB

I like some Pur products, but they really fall short when it comes to highlighting/glow products. This pink color is really pretty, but the specks of silver glitter ruin it for me. Not subtle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pink shimmery product is very light colored,as if your wearing nothing except you do see the sparkles.I got this from the TSC in a kit.I think it will be nice in the summer when I have a tan and can see it.Im PPP.Update: I am highly allergic to this as it has shea butter in this,so I gave it to my daughter who loves it.