October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - bronzer-goddess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Bronze Goddess by EL for 10 years... Maybe longer.

I have used the loose and the pressed. I stick with the pressed to use as an option for blush on my face during winter months. My skin is fair but warm based so this blends wonderfully with my skin tone. During the summer the loose powder is fantastic on my arms and upper chest area when I don't want to get a tan the natural way. I like the gentle glow and it stays on me not on my clothes. Well... lets just say I do not put this on while wearing a white top.

EL is pricey that would be my only con everything is great in this bronzer.

Pros
Works great with my now dry skin (i used to have oily combo skin and this worked fine then too)
does not change color. Some bronzers turn yellow orange when they mixes with the oils in your skin. This does not. Stays true to color.
Colors lasts (I would say it is almost an extended wear of color)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Velvet72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I continually search for bronzers that do not look orange on my fair complexion,or oxidize after a couple of hours. This fits the bill beautifully! It is in a lovely huge compact (that lasts for ages) and is a very pretty shade on the skin. Really warms up my face without looking dirty.
I have the "soft shimmer" version, as I like a little shimmer...but it is by no means over the top sparkly,just nice and glowy. Very lightweight, buildable colour that stays true all day. A must for all seasons for me! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Donovan

Best bronzer I have ever used!! Its long lasting and a great shade for my very fair skin, not orange at all. I think it has the perfect amount of shimmer also. Despite being a little on the pricey side, there is a lot of product, and I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by corgi75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Perfect for light skins; it is sheer, easy to layer, foolproof.

Good natural bronze tone without any orange. Great also for contouring. No shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a great bronzer! Very big at 21g! Good price ($40 CDN). It is a nice non orangy bronze. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

I love this bronzer! It is one of the few bronzers that gives me the natural sunkissed glow, not the orangey color. I love how it is such a huge compact too. Also it stays on all day! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by adiorablex

love this product, its a must have :) best bronzer i can find right now

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product! Its nicely packaged, wears beautifully, naturally and easy to build. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear in Wheat and finish my face with this soft shimmer Bronzer. It never looks bad on anyone and never has that 'dirty' finish and is very matte. It will last about a year depending on usage. I finish my 'look' using the M.A.C 187 fan brush...You cannot go wrong with this Bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by KMack913

My mom got a sample of this, which I immediately stole. As soon as it got low, I ran to the store to get more. The full-size version is like a huge sun dial! Not the most ideal packaging, but this is THE BEST bronzer I have ever used. Totally natural glow without any crazy shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by klamont9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer right now. It gives me such a wonderful glow without making me look like a pumpkin. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and find that this works better than most bronzers I have tried.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No