October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eye Shadow - Prestige - Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by marg31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't like this product at all..nothing spectacular!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are quite sheer, and VERY shimmery-sparkly. Don't even touch these if you want a somewhat matte finish. I like these though, especially in winter. I have rejoice, a bright silver colour, and it really brightens up my blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ArabianDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! Just bought it couple days ago and I can say - finally I got eyeshadows which stays on me all day long! I've tried it without any primer firstly, but it didnt work like this, shadows creased into lines, but now Im using it with primer and it stays on my lids perfectly. Im so glad, as i find almost all eyeshadows crease on me even though I have non oily skin ! (my skin is dry) Packaging is good, easy to use, easy and quick application with sponge which is inside. I have brown colour and I dont think there is lot of shimmer in these eyeshadows, for me it's perfect for daytime makeup. Definately recommend this :]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Mandy517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it ! I have a purple one , So shimmery & Pretty . Gives you a soft , pretty loook ! I like it even though its kinda messy but still perfect ! I bought it last year and havent used it alot & I still have it , I recomend it & ill deffinatly being buying agian !(:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by AlyssMei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed a good shimmery white shadow. I actually really like this, considering the price (only around $3-$4).

STAYING POWER. Because this was a loose powder, I was questioning the staying ability, however, it stays on pretty well! I cover my lid with a white liner and then apply this over it, and the shimmer kind of sinks into the liner. I found it wouldn't stay in the inner corner though- I use it on my lids.

COLOR. I really like the color- it's really good to brighten up my eyes! It's too sparkly to use as a highlight under my brow- I use a matte white for that.

PACKAGING. The packaging is neutral- nothing bad.

This is a pretty good product. It's fun to blend on my lids (sometimes I use a brush, sometimes my ring finger).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this a long time ago used it a few times and never did again. I liked the color and how it looked but it was a mess to put it on. I would have to tap off the excess powder off, or else it would spill over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at rite aide a long time ago, so I honestly don't remember how much they were.

I have them in bronze, silver, a bright blue, and a light green. The pigmentation is great! They're decent alone, but FANTASTIC under a shadow.

I really only wore them out once, for my school's tie-dye spirit day. I got zillions of compliments on my multi-colored eye, and they lasted all day. I'd compare them to my MUFE pigments.

I'm not sure why I don't use these more often. They're great for a girl on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Love this! In the past, I tried similar shadows with a built in brush and found that it made a mess, but this hasn't happened with the Prestige brand. The applicator seems to pick up just the right amount of product, so no mess under my eyes! I purchased "Excite" which is a pewter/silvery taupe color. It's gorgeous! I have been hunting for a color just like this and have a tough time finding one that isn't plain silver, not too brown, and not too dark. It's amazing! This is a good color on its own for a daytime look, or great with a darker color to create a smokey look. I'll definitely be repurchasing and stocking up on some backups since I like the color so much. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous. I'd highly recommend it! I can't say anything bad about it.

Note: I notice that the color shows up a lot more when testing on my hand and isn't AS visible on my lids, so I have to layer it up to get enough color. I don't consider this a big issue though and still rate it a 5. I'd rather have to layer some on than have a messy applicator that drops shadow all over the place (this has happened to me with other similar products by other brands).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at Walgreens for $1.29 (they are getting rid of the Prestige line?)
The color I picked is "Flip" which is a mid toned, muted, shimmery green. Sort of a mossy gold green. For a loose shadow, it is very neat to use, the wand is a sponge tip applicator, and the shadow stays on the wand, it doesn't drip all over your cheeks when you are applying.
I just smudged it all around my eyes and it looks great, no fuss.

The container is small, it doesn't seem like it would hold alot, but I am already kicking myself for not grabbing more of this one and some other colors for such a low price. I definitely see another trip to Walgreens in my very near future.....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Videofit

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for an inner corner highlighter and tried Jump, which is supposed to be a fleshtone, which I figured would be more subtle than white or silver. Wrong! This is so light reflective that you can't even see the color. And talk about wasteful packaging -- 3" of the tube is applicator with only about an inch worth of product. I accidentally applied some below my eye and it was almost impossible to scrape off, so you need to be especially careful with this product.