August 28, 2014 | 1461 users online

Moisturizers - Vichy - Oligo 25 Anti-Dull Skin Hydrating Care/ Normal to Combination skin (green)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahharb

My favorite moisturizer. I use(d) it with the pink oligo foaming cleanser for years. I just started using the cleanser again as my skin is back to normal after 2 babies. SO SAD that the cleanser has been discontinued. My face feels so comfortable with this on. not dry and tight and not slick and greasy....just nice and light and clean. also i love the scent and i usually hate fragrances on my sensitive skin but this didn't bug me. Bring it back, Vichy

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by arcybarrios

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I am very disappointed with this product. After I apply it, it leaves my skin feeling dry and and bit stretched (as if I had washed my face with a bar of soap). The scent is OK not good nor bad. The packaging is very unpractical for traveling purposes. Not what I was expecting for the 16 euros I paid.

I was looking for a moisturizer that not only hydrated my skin but to make it look fresh and radiant. Got the complete opposite

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by cazkeogh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used Oligo 25 for at least the last 8 yrs, I have norm/combo skin but every new product stings my face for a couple of days and most of them just sting so much I have to stop using them. Oligo 25 never once stung my face and I loved it so imagine my disapointment when I was told its been discontinued. Why Vichy, WHY!!! God you have no idea the suffering I now have to endure to find a new moisturzer, tried some of the new Vichy Quilia Thermel range but as usual had to stop due to stinging and burning. Bring back Oligo 25 PLEASE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The green color is a bit odd but otherwise I like this. I use this during the day - it's not too heavy for oily skin but not too thin for dry skin. It sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy or filmy. I like the jar - though I know some people find it unhygienic to stick fingers inside but I feel this gets more bang for your buck - you use every bit vs. pumps. The color is kinda weird though - not really sure why it is green. I also recommend using more on part that are dry because if you use an even amount, the drier areas still feel a bit tight. That's my experience and I just dab on more. It's not really a HG or a cream that I can't live without but if it was on sale I would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by jessicababebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update on this: I didn't really know what was going on with my skin, I started have tons and tons of clogged pores, bumps everywhere, and i started to develop cyctic acne!

I stopped using it a switched back to Cetaphil and I am fine...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by plawusha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is fair, but nothing special. It's can be used under make up, and I like it to some point, but my face looks oily. There are cheaper products that would do the same job.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by persianeyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I stopped using moiusturizers on my face. (my face is too oily, i would just break out, so i only use eye cream) I had used this for about 6 months

one jar lasted me about 2 months

I actually really liked this product, it was youthful, not too thick, went on nice calmed my skin

I gave my mom the rest and she actually said she wanted to buy it again because she liked it

price is very decent for a good moiusturizer

I would reccomend this

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by entrep007

I love this product. I had severe acne with cystic type and this moisturizer was perfect for it..I use aveeno cleansing foam for sensitive skin and this moisturizer morning and night. My skin has completely cleared up. Also my scars are almost gone because of the anti dull agent in the moisturizer...Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by brandsjunkie

i found that this the texture of this product is very light and cream like. it goes onto my skin and blends well and absorbs sinking in quite fast leaving my skin smooth and soft. there is also a nice smell to it. not everyone will like it though as some people like their products to be fragrance free. however i really don't see a difference in the "anti-dull" part. other than that, it's like another moisturizer. but i have other brands i use like cetaphil, olay, la mer... this one isn't particularly great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:59:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did nothing for me... And I don't think it suitable for combination or oily skin. Maybe if you like to look shiny and greasy... But I don't...