August 28, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Mood - Tonic

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

This is part of the Mood set, and is a beautiful sheer watermelon red / pink. The scent is a perfectly portrayed Red Currant. I can see how it might make one crazy not knowing what it is, but being familiar with it I rather enjoy it and enjoy it as much for being different.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2006 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this from a swap, I love the color, it's great!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by shortgirl

Tonic is part of the Mood collection of Juicy Tubes, not available in the United States. Its a dark clear pink (almost red, but not red like the Iced Cranberry JT) in the tube with multi-colored glitter. When applied it pretty much shows up as a clear gloss with a lot of multi-colored glitter. Nothing special and nothing that a ton of other (cheaper) glosses can't duplicate. Here's its downfall: IT SMELLS SO BAD! Its got some kind of rose/aromatherapy smell. It smells so bad (and the smell stays with it the whole time its on my lips) that I honestly cannot wear it. The scent is so strong it gives me a headache. I had to have this (I collect JT's) and I'm glad I got it, but I do not like it because of the scent.