August 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Liquid - MAC - Matte Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Though it's expensive this foundation provides a lot of quantity plus quality, it's a lot better to buy this foundation than a cheap one that doesn't last a very long time. On my skin the constancy is wet/dry once it's applied and then it dries completely after a few seconds later. It leaves my face looking natural. I love it. It's the best foundation I used on my face. I'm quite surprised with the reviews on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by misshayley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this horrible, oily and just not right. It worked ok until the sun came out and it just melted everywhere and was horrible, shade wise it was good but I just hated the formula. It went on oily and just sat on the skin and did nothing very exciting. I was really looking forward since MAC gets such good reviews and I was really sad when this wasn't very good. x

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation. It is with much regret that I write that this foundation makes my pores look bigger. Sometimes it works, but I noticed when I was painting it on with the Mac Foundation Brush it emphasized my pores which weren't very visible before. I tried it with several sponges, etc, but it is making my pores look bigger. People started asking me, are you wearing makeup? So the search continues....... sigh

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by LaneigeFEI

its Studio fix fluid liquid foundation,its extremely long lasting,and perfect coverage,u just need to choose the right color,otherwise u either look to yellow or too red.but all of all , this foundation is very nice.i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by simmy162

oh wow. the reviews for this are horrible! i've been using this product for a couple of years and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! it controls my combination skin perfectly and works well on indian skin. so GREAT! also it's hypoallergenic so i don't break out at all. its a tad bit expensive, but i use the bottle and for the amount that you get in there, it'll last a good year or so. for those of you who find it cakey, your puting on WAY too much. as the lady at the counter to help you apply it to the right areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by frogy_green

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

first off: i am very oily, i have acne skin and a a bit of scarring. i am nw40

1:i absolutly loved the finish of this foundation because it gave a true matte finish. This is not the foundation to wear out evry day it is definatly for someone that wants a makeup look or a very matte finish. after all you are investing in matte foundation not some natural everey day foundation.

2. i love this foundation for
    -going out (it stays very matte even when you are dacning)
    -getting photographed (there is almost no need for touch ups at
    all)

3. the packaging is also great because it came in a squeeze tube so it was vey easy to travel with (unless u stepped on it wich i did once and it squirted on my carpet)

4-UNFORTUNALLY MAC NO LONGER MAKES THIS PRODUCT WICH IS VERY UNFORTUNATE HOPE THIS HELPS

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Lu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In the past I've used this stuff ALL the time, for years. It is defenitally the best coverage but, It made me break out!
    For years I was trying to cover up my zits with this stuff, little did I know.... It was the cause. One day my sister told me to stop using it and just use a little bit of the MAC powder, taking her advise(,because here face was beautiful and she was my older sister) I stopped. and my face cleared up. Now I don't even use foundation. Just a little concealer under my eyes, and even that I'll only use clinique because it 's not so cakey and looks the most natural.
    MAC studio fix powder is all the coverage a girl needs. Don't use foundation at all, it just clogs your pores.
    ~Lu

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by kochou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This wasn't the right foundation for me. It was a little thicker than I liked on my skin. It wasn't a good match for my skin tone either, no matter how much the girl at the Mac counter tried to convince me that it was. I still looked like I was clearly wearing foundation.

I would not buy this again to use as foundation, but I would buy it as a concealer. At least for me it works better in that function than any other concealers I've tried in the past. I use it under my eyes to cover dark circles after a long night out. It glides on easily, since it's technically a foundation. Finding the right foundation is all about trial and error. Although this didn't work for me initially, it showed itself to be beneficial in another way.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by chakalakakhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the worst foundations I ever tried in my life! Turned a dirty orange color on my skin, was very hard to blend and looked streaky on my face! I know it wasn't just me, because I had someone else try it, and they said the same thing! This stuff is pure crap

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tinnula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The low reviews on this make me sad. I use this every day in NC20 and I love it. It goes on beautifully and stays on all day. I've been looking for my HG foundation forever and this is as close as I've come (although I wouldn't say it's my HG foundation, it's not perfect). I have combination skin and I think this works wonderfully for me. It blends easily and looks very natural and not too heavy or cakey.