August 23, 2014 | 1815 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush lip gloss - I want candy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Save your money to pick out a different color, one that shows. This doesn't go on as a pink gloss and looks totally clear. Im a big fan of these glosses because of the scent and taste, not at all a fan of "I want candy".

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

This is now called Candy Baby.

It's one of my favorites in the Beauty Rush line.

There isn't a lot of color since it's a nice pink gloss, but it works for me.

I love the flavor and the scent. Definitely in the top 5 for me.

You can get these for free with a coupon. I've been using the coupon with the 75% off sale they have on them now since they are repackaging them. 2 for $1.75? Heck yes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first I have tried of Victoria's Secret's makeup, and I adore this and Cherry Bomb. You can get it for $7 (wasn't it once $8?) and they always have deals such as 2 of these for $12 or 4 of them for $20. I hate sticky glosses, and this is rather sticky and thick, but not so sticky and thick as where I couldn't use them well. It also lasts a long time because of the thickness. I love the packaging, tube is always best. Tube comes with more product, easier to apply, all that good stuff. This actually comes with a lot of product, the second lip gloss with the most product I have ever seen before (but I doubt it would really rank second if I found more). It comes with .46oz of product and Bath and Body Works comes with .47oz. The average lip balm contains .15oz, so how long did it take you to get through your last tube of lip balm? Triple that time and that's how long it will mostly likely take you to use up this. This isn't the most moisturizing thing ever, not by a long shot. I still kind of feel like it doesn't dry them though and maybe even makes them softer. The product goes on easily, and I believe it goes on fairly clear. I wasn't expecting more than clear, it is very sheer. It has a nice shine, but nothing to make others use sunglasses for when they talk to you. It even compliments the fair-skinned with the blonde hair and blue eyes easily, like me! It was nice to go for something with not a lot of color since usually I go for the "watermelon bright pink" look. The smell is really nice. I'm not a big fan of cotton candy things at all. But this was different. It wasn't quite fruity, which is different for me because I go for more of the fruity flavors. This was a nice change and more of a sugary all together sweet flavor. I usually put on some Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm on before applying gloss, or some sort of lip balm of the sorts, and the Burt's Bees Beeswax is very minty. This lipgloss unfortunately picked up that minty scent with the natural scent. Smelling it now, what I can detect is something that smells not very strong at all, so good for people with sensitive noses, and a toned down cotton candy and more of plain white sugar. Nothing overwhelming here. I like that it isn't runny, so I'm not sure that I would fool with the consistency too much if I had to change anything. Maybe just thin it out a bit more. I would also add moistuizing ingredients, but that's asking a lot. Lastly, I would make the color pop a bit more, but nothing drastic. Overall a good lip product and I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I have nothing against lip glosses. In fact, I have several that I absolutely love!
I Want Candy is not one of them.
It's thick, sticky, and gets everywhere. It has hardly any color, which you might expect from a clear gloss but not one that appears opaque. It's overpriced for a lip gloss and overrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is a nice clear gloss. I'm no longer into clear glosses (I prefer lighter colors to highlight), but I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a clear gloss. The price is right, the scent's not bad, and the packaging is cute imo. VS really makes some nice makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by carlaaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do not like the smell of this gloss. I love candy, but this is way overpowering. The gloss itself is rather sticky and it doesn't last long on me personally; maybe because I'm always talking talking talking. I'd buy this as a gift for a younger niece or cousin but not for myself. The packaging isn't bad; it's like Lancome Juicy Tubes kind of. I just am not a big fan of the beauty rush glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by swimmerkoki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not a fan of Beauty Rush at all but my friend gave me this and since i LOVE lip glosses i just gave it a try. it actually wasn't even that bad for a victorias secret product. the smell was nice even though i hate cotton candy smells and the consistency wasn't that bad either. The color wasn't too dark and came out kinda sheer so it was good. but there are much better lip glosses out there so i won't be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! The scent is great and it taste yummy. It's a little thick but not very sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Rockabilliette

I have a weird relationship with this gloss. I am a huge fan of the beauty rush glosses- and I always seem to repurchase this one because I love the color on me. The thing that I don't like is the scent. I wish the scent was this strong on the other lipglosses. This one is a sickening sweet cotton candy smell- and while its ok for limited use, it gets nauseating after awhile. I always find myself putting it away or throwing it out. But somehow miss it, and get it again! Lol wish they would come out with the same color, different scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells exactly like Bonne Bell's Cotton Candy Lip Smacker. It's pretty tasty. I also love the thick, glossy texture and the fact that it has no gritty glitter. Stays on through eating and drinking. Beauty Rush is my absolute favorite lip gloss. It tastes awesome, stays put, and isn't too expensive.