October 20, 2014 | 1981 users online

Lip Gloss - Neutrogena - Moistureshine Lipgloss in Glam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How sad to hear that this has been discontinued! It is a beautiful deep salmon gloss -- which isn't super opaque. Very beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by PhoebesMeow

I've bought three tubes of this stuff so far! Definitely a winner and is more flattering on than it looks in the tube. It seems to brighten/whiten teeth and make lips appear plumper.. it doesn't advertise any of that but it should!! I LOVE this lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2006 10:02:00 AM More reviews by flipthecoin888

This color made me feel like a teenager, a very bright pink. :) Works for me though! :) And I love the smell. Have to reapply every 30 minutes or so, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kittybrmow

This is a strawberry color on my lips and tastes like strawberries and also smells like them. I had to order this on www.drugstore.com.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my signature lip color, I adore this color, the entire gloss (texture, appearance, scent) it all works. Glam is a sheer reddish pink shade, to my eyes, and on my lips. I love to layer it with Flirt, another favorite.
Edit: As one of the above reviewers mentioned, you can only purchase this from Drugstore.com now, it's been discontinued. I purchased (2) tubes, I hate the price, compared to if I purchased it from Walmart or Target, but I love this color. Also I wear this alone now, no longer w/Flirt, which I no longer care for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by teekup

Moistureshine Lipgloss in Glam is by far my absolute favorite lipgloss! The color is a sort of strawberry/coral color with no shimmer. It looks opaque in the tube but once applied, using the sponge applicator, it is actually much sheerer but still provides a nice color. I can even apply it without a mirror. This is the lipgloss I use almost every day because the color and texture is just perfect, not too bright, not sticky. My local CVS does not stock this color anymore but I will definitely buy several at www.drugstore.com, as I noticed they still carry this color, thankfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Faerie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yay! This stuff reminds me of a summer trip to savannah- I picked it up at a drugstore there for a nice summer gloss and I still love it. Its bright, but not offensive. I really like the taste of these glosses and the whole square thing they've got going on, b/c we all know it's hip to be square ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by eisdamme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim after seeing some layout in Allure on bright glosses a few years back. I wasn't sure that this would look good on me at all. I'm extremely pale, and had never really worn anything in the coral family before. I was totally surprised when I loved it. It's not sticky at all, which is a major plus. It's not shimmery or gritty, and though it could be a wee bit more moisturizing, I'm quite pleased with it. The color is superbright in the tube, but on my lips it's a sheer melon/strawberry colour. Just enough to look like I have some colour in my completely unpigmented lips. The taste could be better---either more like Colorjuice (I must be insane...I actually LIKE the smell/taste of that stuff) or like nothing at all. It's got a faintly medicinal taste/smell to it that's kind of annoying, but not enough to keep me from reaching for it. Looks awesome with teal/gold e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cpaige

I love this stuff! I bought it because I was seeking a bright gloss and I liked the color in the tube. I applied it, and its lighter ofcourse, but you can add on to build color. This is not your traditional gloss. It has no stickyness at all. It makes my lips feel like I have chapstick on, very moisturzing. I have dark brown hair with light skin with yellow-understones. This brightens up my face, and it smells good too. Will def repurchase in the future. I would like to try some other colors in this line as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by reesycakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i don't have much experience with lip gloss--mostly b/c the ones i have tried on have felt too sticky and messy for me to deal with. but i think i'll be repurchasing this one. the color is great. very bright in the tube, but you only get a wash of that color on your lips unless you really pile it on. i'm Asian with medium skin tone, but i imagine this color going well with lots of skin tones. oh, and the color stays for a good bit too--mine stayed on from morning till lunch. it's moisturizing enuf on my constantly chapped lips. while the fragrance isn't bad, it reminds me of that numbing stuff the dentist uses...so it's not entirely pleasant either. it's def bearable and fades quickly enuf anyway.