Maybelline Maybelline WetShine (flavored) lipstick [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

on 7/1/2009 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this at the local dollar tree and it was better than I expected. The consistency is creamy yet thin and I love that. I don't have to reapply often and it DOES NOT DRY OUT MY LIPS! I love that quality because most lipsticks are very drying on me. It doesn't feel like a high end brand which is okay with me but if you are looking for that MAC feeling... this is not for you.

I have this lipstick in flushed and cocoa glow.

Not bad for a 1$... I actually may try them at full price if I see a color I like.

on 6/21/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best find at the dollar tree.!!!!.. I got this in Pink pout and Flushed. The consistency is glossy like Mac lustre. There are no scent to it unlike the maybelline moisture one. It doesnt last that long but hey for a buck , it def. is a steal. LOVE IT!!

on 2/28/2008 4:09:00 AM

i loved this! i felt like a star all day while i was wearing it! it stays on for such a long time. hours. i just love it

i'm kind of on the line about this one....a few too many sparkles for my liking but i got it in a good color (cant remember the name) so all is good.

on 9/26/2003 4:23:00 AM

this stuff is not how it looks in ads and commercials. bullshit!!!!
first of all it is not glossy or even shiny, second i bought diamonds and you can hardly see them and lastly the colour disapears after like 30 mnutes

I bought this in "Watermelon" and like it a lot. The color is a light mauvish red that I apply lightly to give my lips a pinched look. The taste is... well... what taste? I didnt taste watermelon but chose this for the color not the flavor so I didnt really mind not getting a fruit sensation. Although I'd like this to be a little lighter to go with fair skin-I think its not bad at all. Id repurchase the lipstick but not in this shade.

I HAD to have the cotton candy. The taste is nice and sweet....doesn't last very long though. Color is quite pretty and shiny, but it "faded" a bit....was still very nice though. Felt very nice on my lips.

I say I'll buy again, only cause I want the Sugar Cookie. LOL