October 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the BEST BLUSH EVER!!!
I have a problem with enlarged pores, even though I use a primer by the time I get to blush it really makes my pores look huge, especially sparkly or matte blushes - I can only seem to use sheen or cream blush unless I want to feel super self-conscious. This blush just blends into my skin without looking chalky or bumpy but it actually makes my skin underneath look BETTER, it gives me the same effect as some HD or refining powders and I just love that. My HG colour(so far) is Wild Flower Heaven, I'm NC20/NC25 and it's a little pale but gives me a perfect and extremely natural glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by iepurasmic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the shade Disco Inferno which is completely matte. It's a warm rosy toned blush that flatters my tan (NC37) skin. This blush should be applied with a light hand, it is extremely pigmented. I could see this lasting me forever. The packaging can get a little messy but it's not a pain to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the Girl Friday and Wild Vines blushes. Out of the two, Wild Vines is my favorite because the color looks better on me. These blushes, although matte, are glowy from within. I love that effect. They are easy to blend and don't look too obvious.

They both tend to fade after a few hours, so if you're planning on having blush on for an entire day or an entire evening, I would recommend bringing the blush with you so you can reapply it as needed. These blushes don't make me break out every time I use them, but if I use them too many days in a row I get blemishes on the apples of my cheeks where I apply blush.

It's not a bad purchase if you truly love the color you are getting and know that your skin already reacts well to EM products. I, however, was not crazy about one of the colors I got and I find it difficult to know the exact color you're getting since you have to order them online. EM foundation causes my skin to break out, which I didn't know when I ordered the blushes, so I can't wear these blushes too often and expect to keep clear skin. I would recommend this blush for certain types of people, but not people with skin like mine. I would not repurchase these blushes. I would prefer to find blush that doesn't break me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I love Everyday mineral blushes, brushes, highlight powder, eyeshadow. My favorite blush is Apple $9. There alot of nice color but Apple is my favorite. Pigmented last me all day. Very affordable cosmetics. Give it a try maybe you will like it like I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love EM blushes! They are so cheap, especially since you get so much product for your money and they always have deals to either try them or have them on sale. Most are VERY pigmented and many of the lighter colors really give a beautiful glow. Sometimes they look a little glittery, but it really doesn't make you look like a glitterbomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by CuddleCore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I have it in quite a few different shades...all of which I had swapped for on here & I fell in love from the very first one. The colors are beautiful and it blends easily, so I always look natural. Plus it lasts all day ..& I always get compliments when I use their blush! I don't really like the packaging ... I feel like it's easy for me to make a mess with this stuff, but I guess that's just how loose powder is! I just feel like the tops on these always come a little loose after bumping around and make a small mess in my makeup bag. But ... oh well, small scarifies. I haven't brought any yet ...but I feel like compared to some of my other fave brands ...this stuff is not that expensive. & I will def buy/swap more in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by vidadeashley

I love the Everyday Minerals blushes! My favorite is "Restful", kind of a more subtle, muted pink. I also have "Bollywood" and "Wild Vines", both in sample sizes. I find that the larger size blushes are easier to use, because the lid of the jar is easier to get the brush into and swirl around, allowing for a better application. However, the sample sizes are still great, and they last a long time!

The only downside is that sometimes it gets a bit messy with the sifters, so you have to be careful. Also, the blushes are extremely pigmented, and it can be easy to overdo it if you're not careful. A little goes a long way with these lovelies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I prefer full sized jars of these because I can tap it into the lid, which is impossible to do with the sample jars (to swirl your brush in it anyway).

I have Plum Dust, a muave-y berry pink (matte) and Bollywood, a peachy-coral in the sheen formula. They're great everyday colors. I wear Golden Medium foundation as a reference.

Today I had it on from 1:30 PM- 11 PM, and when I looked in the mirror to wash my face, it was still there- and not faded! I don't think the Elf blushes are quite as long lasting. These have the same kind of staying power as mineral foundation for me. I have oily skin, and even if oil shows through it outstands anything- humidity, walking your dog, 100 degree heat.

Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

why did it take me so long to try their blush? i havent met one yet that i didnt like. they go on smoothly and naturally yet are buildable. im not really a blush girl but i have tried many and i find myself actually reaching for these everyday. the great part is that you can order 1 g samples to try but they will still last a very longtime. some of the colors are very similar but thats the only negative i can possible think of. this is a vegan company and i highly reccomend all of their products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by xsinfullyxtangyx

I've tried various different blushes but my favorite will always be EDM & Fyrianne. Everyday minerals has a great selection and their colors are very suitable for the everyday look. Some of the blushes contain a bit more shimmer than I prefer though.