MAC Rose Topping

on 6/13/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Another winning glitter polish from MAC. Absolutely stunning, and super gorgeous layered over darker burgundies and plum shades. The glitter is noticeable but not overly obnoxious, and it probably one of the most unique shades in my massive stash. Limited edition and really hard to find now, so I'm elated to have them in my stash. A total winner from MAC!! Nothing else I've ever seen even compares to this!

on 11/14/2010 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

BEST Polish ever! So I waited about a month after finding someone that would swap rose topping with me and it was worth the wait. I Feel like I have jewels on my nails. This is my number one polish I have been wanting and I still canít believe I got it. I put a photo up with 2 coats wow I thought it would be more of a top coat but this has great coverage

on 9/12/2006 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Rose Topping and Blue Sprinkles are such unique, pretty colors from MAC! I bought both and I switch back & forth because I love them equally! Rose Topping is a sparkly, glittery soft red that isn't too over the top. In other words, it has glitter in it but it doesn't look cheap. They both look awesome on my toes & I did my fingernails today, too. Very cute, edgy. I love MAC polishes for quality and color range.

on 6/22/2006 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Prettiest nail polish color ever, but it chips and staying power sucks

on 6/16/2006 12:54:00 PM

The two polishes from this collection are so gorgeous I had to buy both. I find I'm using the rose one more often though. I like to put it on as a top coat for my toes. It turns any polish into a sparkly, glittery color and its super fun for summer. Oh, it lasts pretty long too.

on 5/17/2006 4:39:00 PM

This is a gorgeous color, rosy pink with red and silver glitter, Its shiny and sheer but you can add more coats to add more color. Its LE so get it while you can at your local counter because its sold out on the site. Good luck.

on 5/7/2006 3:56:00 AM

Rose Topping is a transluctant sheer rosy-babypink nail polish with lots of silver and pink glitter that differ in size. This may sound tacky, but Rose Topping is a fun colour that is still professional enough to be worn at the office. I'm not into deep red nail polish, so Rose Topping is a great change from the nude or clear nail polishes I usually wear.
It's part of the LE Sweetie Cake. Thanks to the firm brush applying is quick and easy and staying power is great.

If you can still get one at your MAC counter, grab it and enjoy!

on 5/2/2006 12:12:00 AM

I would buy this again, but I believe it is limited edition. Putting Seche Vite top coat on it dried it in about 5 minutes for me and made the gorgeous glitter smooth and shiny. Pretty for pedicures. I got the last bottle at the MAC store near me.

It really sucks that this is an LE. It is soooooooooo goregous. It is sparkly, bright...perfect for summer! LOVE it!

on 4/17/2006 8:22:00 PM

I never buy nailpolish but when i saw this i had to have it. I put it on top of a rose shade nailpolish and it made it so much prettier, i think it's worth it and it's pretty unique imo