September 22, 2014 | 762 users online

Liquid - Almay - Nearly Naked LIQUID foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have this in buff which is a pretty good match for my skin. I actually just rediscovered this in my stash so I used it today. The coverage is light to medium. My skin is really oily and this foundation certainly didn't help. It would be good for dry skin tones. I also wish that they would include a pump with their foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I hated this foundation. It did nothing but break out my skin. It also was TOO liquidy. It felt like I was just putting water on my skin. No coverage and made my skin slick. Not sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by TAG145

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin and prone to breakouts but this product was recommended on a acne website because of its non-clogging ingredients. Unfortunately it is not good for oily skin--i almost immediately looked shiny even with applying a loose powder. It is discontinued, but found it on amazon, so I bought 3 colors not knowing which would be the one. I like Buff because it isn't pinky and is light but not too light. I'm bummed out because it is so hard to find a product that doesn't cause breakouts and will help control shine.

UPDATE: I have been using this foundation with Mattify powder and the combination is wonderful. It really makes your skin look wonderful and doesn't break you out. Without a powder you may shine if you are oily, but it is a very nice foundation for acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay foundation. I dislike the glass bottle, and wish it had a pump, but other then that, it is okay for a sheer foundation. More like a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. It's nice for lazy days when all I want to do is throw on foundation, mascara, and lipcolor.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I really like this. This is a light to medium coverage foundation and you can build it up. I don't recommand to much layer though, can be look a little bit caky. If apply the right amount, it look so "naked" on the skin. No scent and won't clog pores. I have acne and it didn't make it worse at all. beautiful finish. my only problem is it is kind of hard to pour out because it is creamer texture in a glass bottle without pump. I heard the newer version have pump though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this foundation so so so much! it, doesn't clog my pores or rub off during the day. It's easy to take off at night, it's easy to apply, and even if you buy it in a shade darker or even lighter than your skin tone it still looks natural. This foundation is great for anyone really

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lilahtov1

My HG foundation by far!! I mean, I go on Amazon and buy it because I have to now that it's been whisked out of drugstores near me. I nearly cried. This has been my favorite foundation for over two years--clearly it performs long term! My sensitive skin has always responded well to Almay products, but this foundation is far and away the best on offer. You can find a shade that matches, or go slightly darker (like I do) and still look natural. This foundation gives a dewy (not shiny!) glow with pretty good, semi-buildable coverage that lasts me throughout hot and cold days. Love, love love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by elinabambi94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favourite drugstore foundation. It gives me the most natural looking coverage I've ever had from a liquid foundation. It doesn't clog my pores, and doesn't rub off yet is very easy to wash off at night. I recommend this foundation for any skin type! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by GiuliaBandanza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So i bought this in buff, which is slightly darker than my freakishly pale skin tone... and surprisingly it worked. It blended really well and gave me that "sunkissed without looking orange" look. I actually didn't even mean to buy it in buff, it's just that my normal color wasn't available at the store i bought it in. I love the coverage. I don't need too much, just enough to even out my skin tone and cover some redness(although it is buildable). It has a nice glowy finish without looking oily and felt really soft and natural on my skin (i felt like it wasn't even there!!!). I almost always set my foundation with powder but for this one i just put some on my T zone. I love this stuff and am actually looking forward to buying this in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by HelloGracie

Got this on sale at RiteAid for $3 but I think the normal price is around $12 - $15 which is not too bad. I've been looking for an alternative to my Missha BB Cream (love it!) that I have been trying to use sparingly until I can get more. I'm all about SPF so the 15 is a plus. Buildable coverage to probably about medium but I usually do a sheer layer to smooth and even out my skin. A bit dewy so I recommend a setting powder. DEFINITELY takes a bit of smacking around to get it out of the bottle so I hope they can design it a bit better.