October 24, 2014 | 1710 users online

Gels/Soaps - Fresh - Nectarine Milk bar soap

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sugarcube17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want a bar soap with an excellent lather, and a fabulous fresh scent look no farther! Fresh milk soaps are all out of this world. My favorite is the Milk-Milk scent. I use the bar soap and then follow with the milk body lotion. In my opinion, this is the best milk soap on the market. I have been using this for years and will always be a fan!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by 1annasroundhere

This soap is FANTASTIC!!! I am addicted to bar soap, first of all, I have very dry, very sensitive skin, especially in the cooler months. The smell of this is divine, like a warm milky bar of sunshine, and although it doesn't lather a ton, the moisturization (and beautiful fragrance!) last for quite some time. I would highly reccomend this soap if, for nothing else, the fragrance. It's irresistable! And, if layered with the body lotion, smells like an EDT. They need to come out with a spray fragrance of this stuff! It's amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 4:35:00 PM More reviews by heatherblossom

in the fence about this stuff.i've tried them all except the chocolate, and they all seem to be just ok. while i like the dcent in the wrapper, it eventually turns my stomach and the soap itself seems to be drying, but not astringenty...it's like good hotel or british soap. it has a good reputation and isn't detergenty, but isn't really anything to write home about. unfortuntaley every bar of this i've tried (purchase from diff. stores) had given me some sort of infection, if you know what i'm saying, and this never happens to me w/ soap (yes i only use a bit at a time and make sure its in a clean wire conatiner in the shower, and I don't share it with the dh either!) it last FOREVER, though, and doesn't have detergents in it, so it gets a 3 for that. otherwise it's just kinda boring, but not reliable:(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by janeymac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This soap is heaven on earth. I pretty much try every new product on the market. I *always* go back to Fresh Milk soap after a couple of days. It has the perfect pH and the scent never gets old. My skin is oily and this soap makes it normal and keeps things clear. My sister has dry skin and she loves it. My preference is Nectarine, then Ivy, Chocolate, and Milk. (don't care for the Jasmine)
YUM!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this soap! First of all, it's HUGE, so you get a ton of product for only $12.50. Second of all, it smells sooo yummy and third of all, it seems to make my skin softer. I wanted to buy this for the longest time because of the adorable packaging, and I'm so glad I did because I think it's a great soap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 3:26:00 AM More reviews by KarenC

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed in this soap. On one hand, I love the smell of the milk soaps. I wish I could find a fragrance like them. But the smell doesn't last, and the soap itself kind of sucks. It's not that it's done anything bad, it just seems that it has no special qualities, it seems like a basic soap that doesn't really do much for my skin. But it does last an abnormal amount of time, which could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2002 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lconover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried three of Fresh's milk soaps - Chocolate, Jasmine, and Nectarine. All smelled great in the wrapper.

But sadly, within two days of living in my shower, they were as scent-free as a wet piece of paper. The soap's moisturizing qualities were disappointing as well, so it was quickly delegated out to the hand-washing soap dish.

I will say this, though - these soaps are amazingly long lived. It's a shame the scent doesn't last, otherwise I'd rate these the highest possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2002 9:16:00 AM More reviews by madelynef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these soaps!!! they leave my skin feeling smooth not tight. Its a little pricey for a soap. I paid 12.50 but I'm hooked on Fresh products so I'll buy it again. The soaps are pretty big so you get your money's worth and they last a long time. I bought mine well over a month ago and I still have a soap bar left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Nectarine Milk- so fresh and wonderful! The bar soap is the perfect size to fit in your hand so you don't drop it everywhere. It's moisturizing and lathers well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2002 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this soap last year because I love Nectainres and nectarine as a note in perfumes, etc. However, I was dissapointed. It has a faint Nectarine scent but its more milky than fruity. Also, even though it is quite creamy when it foams I found it left my skin itchy and with a film i disliked. I cut the huge $12 bar into two as soon as I got it. I still have it somewhere. The other half I swapped on MUA. LOL! I will not repurchase.