Acne.org Treatment

4.4

Active Ingredient: 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide Also Contains: Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide

I've only been using the regimen for a month, but it's already made a significant difference for my skin. Within the first week of use it could see a slight change with my acne, and it only encouraged me to keep using.
I did experience a mild break out within the second week, but I was expecting that. It'll get worse before it gets better as your skin purges and adjusts. Please don't let that discourage you.
I suggest following the directions as best you can. And when using the cleanser do NOT scrub your face! Work it in gently or you will irritate your skin. I know it won't get seem like you're going getting a good clean, but you are. It doesn't need to be rubbed in--let your skin absorb.
Yes, you will experience dry skin. The Benzyl Peroxide is the culprit, but! Read other reviews before using. I did, and I noticed many others said they use Jaboba oil with the moisturizer. I've been doing that since day 1. And I have had very slight dry, itchy skin. But I use 3-6 drops of Jaboba oil to combat this and it doesn't take long before my skin is soft again. It really helps, and at first I thought all the extra oil will only make me break out more, but it hasn't.
Also, do start with just the pea size amount of Benzyl Peroxide the first week, using it only once a day. Honestly I still only use that amount even though directions suggested I up it two times a day the second week. I tried, but it was too much for my skin. Once a day works for me, but it'll probably depend on how severe your acne is when it comes to how much you should use. My acne is mild, and that also may be why I saw results within the first week. So if you have severe acne, don't give up even if there isn't much improvement the first month or two. I really think it depends on your skin.
So far, it's working. So I'm not stopping. My skin feels good, my acne has diminished. New pimples are defeated wayyy faster. Lesser break outs as I continue. It's friggen amazing. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this product, and if it continues to work for me then I will be a permanent customer. I don't care if I have to rely on this for the rest of my life just to have clear skin. If it works, why not?

AMAZING!! Thank you Acne.org for this product. I've been using this for about 2-3 years now, and it feels great no longer having worry about crazy breakouts and pimples. I used to have very problematic skin before all over my cheeks and forehead, but ever since I started using this product, those worries of mine have been kept at bay. I've used Clean & Clear's Persa-gel or whatever and that was honestly pretty ineffective garbage compared to to Acne.org's treatment, despite having similar or even the same ingredients. I don't know how that works, but I don't think I could live without this particular treatment. The only thing that's annoying is that you have to order it online but 8 fl. oz tube lasts me several months (I use it morning and before I sleep everyday) and the price is not bad. If you have stubborn skin, try this!! I highly recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have always had sensitive/acne-prone skin. I went to the dermatologist for about 3 years and during that time my skin was flawless with the use of topicals. It got to the point where they weren't working as well anymore and I stopped going because I couldn't afford it. I was depressed with pimples for about a year. Nothing helped! I wouldn't let anyone see me without makeup. Until one day I decided to finally purchase the acne.org regimen out of desperation. I began to use it May 17 of this year. I had ups and downs with the regimen, the first few weeks my skin started clearing but it was so rough and dry! I kept going, and at about week 8 I experienced a bad breakout. I wanted to quit, but read reviews and that motivated me to continue. Now 6 months later my skin is so soft and clear! If I do get a pimple it's gone quickly! I also stopped picking at my skin which I think has had a tremendous impact. I really recommend this product. Use it just like the instructions say and be patient. My skin didn't clear in one day. It got progressively better. Now I've incorporated the spin for perfect skin facial brush about 2xs per week and the Indian healing clay mask about every 2 weeks. I love the combination of all of these products, but the main ingredient is the regimen!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome. I bought the Exposed Skincare Regime mid- August and while it did clear up my skin somewhat, it also was 20 effing dollars just for shipping, not to mention the 80 on top of that. And it only lasts for two months! Totally not worth the results. I am grateful for using for as long as I did though, because my skin already went through that ugly peeling, itchy phase and so Dan's BP DIDNT irritate my skin whatsoever. I've only been using this for about a week so obviously I can't see drastic results but I've not had new pimples source starting and every time I put it on, whatever inflammation I have from a few active pimples is gone over night. AND YOU GET TONS FOR SUCH A GOOD PRICE! Will post another review after I've used for a sufficient amount of time.

does work but slowly.i used the whole regime with this but unfortunately i started breaking out in places i never had acne before.it makes skin red and dry and isnt that good for cystic acne like what i usually get.so if youre looking for a very good, cheaper and really really effective routine, just try mine: cetaphil gentle skin cleanser & Makeupartist'schoice mandelic acid toner which is definitely my hG.

Hi my name is Adriana and I am 24 years old. First and foremost I would like to say I am actually taking time and signing up just to write this review, for The Regimen, because for the first time in four years, I have found something that is actually helping me with my acne. I have very oily skin and I am very acne prone. I have tried everything from natural remedies like garlic, apple cider vinegar, rattle snake pills and soap to strong oral medication and topical creams prescribed by dermatologists. However, I have been on The Regimen for 2 and a half weeks and I can DEFINITELY see a drastic change!! I am ever so grateful with the result I am seeing!

I would say that in my opinion the trick is to be GENTLE!!!!! And follow it STEP BY STEP! Like literally wait the 10-15 mins to apply the next step!

Also, at first the two pumps of moisturizer was a little too much for me, since I am already super oily, but in order to not be so oily before putting on my makeup I blot with a NYX green tea blotting sheet!

By now, my skin soaks up the two pumps of moisturizer just fine. And I am definitely not as oily as I was just a couple weeks back!

I too, want to mention, before using The Regimen, I found myself having to redo my makeup throughout the day because my oilyness would make it look weird, but now I can wear it until night when I was my face to go to bed.

^_^

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is very good, the only thing is that I have extremely sensitive skin with big pimples here and there due to hormonal changes. After a few hours after applying my acne was nearly invisible but my skin was very badly irritated! Itching, burn, redness, skin peeled off and it took me more than week to heal. No one could really notice or comment my pimples before I used it but everyone kept asking what happened to my skin what happened that I have rash. I would love to give this product a five stars but can't, I am scared to use it next time even I know it works.

This product completely changed my life. I struggled with acne for 9 years, and couldn't find anything that could permanently clear my skin until this product. I used it as recommended on the website for 3 months--that was the amount of time it took me to become completely clear. I then slowly weaned myself off of the higher dose of BP, and began to only apply it to my skin as needed.

Below you'll find a video explaining how this product WORKED for me. If you're struggling with acne, give this a try. If you've already "tried everything" and think there's no hope for your skin, let this be the last thing you try.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

"A squeeze the length of a finger" is more than I felt comfortable putting on my face. Especially given the gel texture. For a while I thought I could use less and still see clear skin. Nope! Using the full, suggested amount really does the trick.

Because of how much is required and the 5-10 minute dry time, I only enjoy using it at night. Still maintaining clear skin results and it's been over a year. Moderate acne is gone (though I also depend on oral meds, this step is really important.)

It's the most gentle and effective BP product I've ever used. Will always have it on hand.

This BP is really the powerhouse of my skincare routine. The few times I've strayed and tried to use "less harsh" or "more natural" products, my acne just became uncontrollable (even with Retinol). Last week I reinserted Dan's BP treatment back into rotation - using it at night only - and my skin has all but cleared up again. It shrinks, smoothes, clears all the pimples and bumps. There is nothing like it, at least for me. The 2.5% solution and the fact that it's a gel (water based) means this is super easy to use, and non-irritating. I use his AHA lotion over top of it and I wake up with glowing, clear skin. I have had acne for more than 25 years (only cleared during 2 pregnancies) and benzoyl peroxide is the only thing that has truly consistently worked for my skin. It isn't glamorous or luxurious skincare, but it works. And that is all that matters!

Video Reviews & Tutorials