Philosophy Powdered Sugar Cookie body souffle

3.5

on 5/22/2008 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this product - my arm really smells of powdered sugar after i applied a tiny amount on (although there isn't any smell of cookie). it's moisturising enough for me although i think gals with dry skin may find it not very useful. i normally apply it on before i sleep at night and my arm still smells of powdered sugar the next morning. i wanna eat my arm off!

on 6/5/2006 6:47:00 PM

The powdered sugar cookie smell is a bit chemical, but overall I really like this product. The souffle texture is rich yet non-greasy, and these souffles contain really great stuff such as a hyaluronic acid, squalane, and she butter. This souffle also doesn't trigger my eczema.

on 5/19/2006 3:02:00 PM

When I first smelled this product I was disappointed because it smells NOTHING like a sugar cookie! But once I got over that, I ended up really loving the scent! It smells like lemon meringue or lemon custard and is very light and refreshing. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin silky soft. I would love to re-purchase this product, but the jar is so small and the price is very high.

on 4/14/2006 11:27:00 PM

Smells like disinfectant, not sugar cookies. The jar is too messy, lotion dries and crusts on the edge by the lid which is messy and gross. It does not moisturize well. My hands feel dry after using it, which reminds me of the Bath and Body Works lip balms that dried out your lips so you would have to keep reapplying the balm and then buy more and more of their balm. I dont like it at all.