April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by SarahSally

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

versatile, shows up well, and does not fade. Really brightens up my eye. I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by DanielleLSpanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started using this eye shadow many years ago when i was looking for a neutral color that would blend easily and go with an any day look whether it's day or night. Sometimes i even wear this color alone or blend which a darker shade such as 'cocoa' 'charcoal' or 'chimney' (i must have a thing for eye shadow colors starting with "C" lol!) Anyways, this eye shadow is one of my favorites because of it's long lasting wear time, even color consistency, and ability to be applied with other eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Ractoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my holy grail as a brow highlight. I have been using this for over 7 years. It doesn't have too much shimmer and it matches my nc25-30 skin color. I have yet to find a better highlight than this, will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I've had Ricepaper for over 2 years and occassionally use it in the inner corners and on my brow-bone. It's nice, nothing spectacular, but it has good pigmentation and on my eyelids it's a shimmery, off-white yellow-gold. It is very similar to Urban Decay's 'Bootycall', which I much prefer for it's brighter colour payoff and stronger gold undertones. So whilst Ricepaper is a very popular staple neutral for a lot of ladies, I'm just not enthralled by it the way other people are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

What a lovely color! I love to use it as a lid color with a purple color in the crease and blended out with Soft Brown (GREAT blending shade!). It's a frost finish, but it's not too terribly shimmery especially since they reformulated the frosts several years ago. I really enjoy this gorgeous and versatile color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Works well as a lid shade with various smoky purples,greens and browns. It looks great paired with MAC "sketch" especially. Love, love,love this shade. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome shimmery beige. A lot of people use it as a hilight, I use it for inner corners and lids. Good pigmentation dry or wet. Absolute staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by hannahbanana13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow for a highlighter for my wedding and have been wearing it ever since, it makes for a perfect highlighter underneath the brow after i fill my brows this makes them pop. It also makes a great look without being too over done with the highlighting ! Would recommend it 100%

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

Absolutely love this eye shadow!!!
I have yellow undertones in my light skin and this is the perfffecttt shade for me!
This color looks like a satin finish, with slight shimmer, buttery to apply.
It is a light natural shade with yellow undertones.
I have been rocking this color almost every day for the past month and it is so verstile.
This would work well as a highlight as well.
I would recommend and would repurchase.
I bought this in the refill format for my MAC palette so it was a few dollars cheaper.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The other day I followed a YouTube tutorial creating a matte eyeshadow look. I needed a highlighter that didn't look like I was wearing highlighter, if that makes sense?! Ricepaper fitted the bill perfectly. It gives a nice sheen without being too over the top or glittery. The pale gold/cream suits my skintone perfectly. (NC30 for reference.) It applies smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend it. X