November 28, 2014 | 1488 users online

Lip Treatments - Revlon - Moon Drops Lip Conditioner SPF6

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Normally I'm not someone who cares much either way about fragrance in products, but the smell of this made me run far, far away. I can taste it on my toothbrush and on my water bottle if I've applied it within 2 hours and it is disgusting. I couldn't imagine kissing someone while wearing this product. I wanted to love it because I love the rest of the Revlon Moon Drops line, but its lip moisturizing properties are nothing special among all the other wonderful lip products we have in the 21st century and the horrible stank cannot be justified.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by paytonpls

I really enjoy Revlon's lipsticks, and I have been looking to use something to help keep lipstick from settling in the lines of my lips. I decided to purchase it, and it was $8.99 I believe. I put it on and my first reaction was that I loved it! It went on wonderfully and had a creamy texture and (I think) a nice little scent. However, as the night passed, I noticed I had to re-apply it a lot. Also, after it had "worn off", my lips felt more dry and chapped than when I had put it on!

I do not plan on repurchasing this, because I feel like the quality is average to a little bit below average. It goes on nicely, but didn't last long and needed constant reapplying. I have much better lip balms and chap sticks at home that cost half as much as this did.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the non SPF of this version, with black packaging.This is My HG Product since I was child I guess? because my mom used it, I love the packaging look like lipstick. I love this because I hate lip butter,chapstick make my lip looks odd and very sticky, hate it. This lip conditioner make my lip healthy and super smooth (not sticky) ! my lip look like use clear lipstick. My lip chapped like crazy, in one night it can go smooth again. I must use this every morning,night and whenever I feel my lip a bit dry, because if not use this lip conditioner, my lip chapped like crazy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by bcm321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot stand the smell of this. I didn't see much of a difference using it. Will NOT be purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really don't know how I didn't discover this little gem until now!

Its:
In the shape of a lipstick, which makes applying a balm much nicer in my opinion.
No weird taste/smell. Smells like Vaseline.
Truly moisturizing. It kind of melts on your lips after you apply it.
Sinks in, doesn't sit on top.
Works great as a primer for lipstick, gloss, or stain.

Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product!! It's my favorite lip conditioner; I use it under and over lipsticks/stains, or all by itself. It works beautifully to hydrate lips, even if they aren't chapped (though I highly recommend this for chapped lips, too!). I especially use it a lot in the winter to prevent chapping. I even use it around my nose when it gets chapped, too! lol :D (as it heals and soothes it nicely) It goes on smooth and silky, and isn't gooey or thick. Yes, it does have a slight "makeup-y" smell (some describe it as kind of old lady-ish). But I happen to like that- reminds me of my mom's expensive makeup from back in the day :) Could be cheaper (my store charges $7.99 for it I think), but overall, I highly recommend this for soft, supple, happy lips! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This is my HG lip conditioner. I've been using this for a while. I use it every morning. What I like about it is that it is not too slippery. Some lip conditioners really interfere with a lipsticks lasting power. This doesn't. I've had mine a while and I don't detect any taste. The price is right. Overall, this is a great product. I will repurchase when I finally run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Shtinuh

My favorite lip conditioner, moisturizes perfectly, you dont need to keep reapplying, on most days i just trow it on in the morning and again after school, and at night. And most other lip balms like EOS, chapstick, etc... I need to slather it on after 30 mins not even. Not with this one though. Smell is okay, smells like kids make up, i dont find it disgusting at all, preference i guess. and i do enjoy the lipstick kinda packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I just can't stand the smell. wow.... i feel like vomiting whenever i tried to try this balm. just threw it away after 3-4 tries. really can't stand the yucky smell and i'm really not those people who are sensitive about smell. most smells dont bother me at all but this one is horrible

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by laurenisrandom

Good lipbalm overall. I like the smell, it has SPF and it feels nice :)