December 22, 2014 | 1361 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Future Solution Eye and Lip

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Amandaa

After i received and used 2 samples of this i was just amazed with the instant results so i bought a full size jar and i can now say this is the best eye cream i have used so far, and i have used from La Prairie to Sisley, Guerlain, etc....i don't mind spending on a good skincare product!
This cream leaves my eye area bright, plumped, smooth and has vanished the few age signs i had, amazing!
A little goes a long way and it works so is worthing investing on that little magic cream, i love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by icyicypink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My eyes look brighter after using this eye cream. I doubt it is a result of having Iron Oxide in the ingredients list. Isn't Iron Oxide a color additive and that's what make my eyes look brighter? Is this a comestic product or skincare product? ....................I only use this in day time now, defintely not at night! You won't put concealer on at night, right?

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by ppetya3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY and DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT! I bought this eye cream after reading lots of positive reviews. The one that swayed me in the end was a makeup alley reviewer who said something along the lines of "I am in my 40s, I have used this for a number of years and people think I am in my twenties" - what an endorsement and who wouldn't want that?
This product broke me out on my under eye area - something that has never happened - ever! I had a swollen lump for about a week. I stopped using it then after a month I went back to it and the same thing happened. Unwilling to admit defeat, I tried several times and the same thing happened every time.
On top of that - the consistency and feel of this product are reminiscent of a very cheap eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lisal11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's just ok...

It is moisturizing and I had great hopes for this cream to diminish my dark circles and very fine lines. My lines are so faint, I thought for sure this would do something for them. I also have two very faint lines above my lip so this would've been a great solution.

Unfortunately, after using it for two months, I can say there's no improvement and it maybe even made my skin worse. I noticed after some time there was a developing mild irritation. This added a fabulous red tinge to my dark circles. I developed two millia under one eye and those will take forever to go away. My fine lines DID seem to vanish but realized that was only because the mild irritation was plumping up the skin. Once the affect wore off, the lines actually looked worse. It's going back to Nordies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FUTURE SOLUTION LX Eye and Lip Cream: Ok, I have read tons of reviews and people love this stuff. I realized I really need a good anti wrinkle eye cream :-(. Yes, more deep wrinkles are coming. Just a few but they are there. I was either going to buy this or the la prairie caviar serum, same price, $130. Tried that and didn`t like it. The sales girl at Nordstrom was really helpful and right now Nordstrom has a deal, they sell this eyecream in a set with 3 more tiny products samples from the same line. The mini cream looks adorable, lol... Anyhow, at the store I was like `ok, nice`, but I wasn`t blown away for $130. She said this would actually REPAIR the deeper lines, while the Benefiance is more protective, but doesn`t have such `power` :-)... Ok, got the whole set. The packaging is the most `exotic`, futuristic, luxurious looking thing I have ever bought in skincare. :-))) Really pretty. The cream is VERY THICK, I really, honestly can`t believe how TINY amount you need for both of your eyes and even around the mouth (in smile lines). I have never had a product that would cover all that area with such small amount! This will last a looong time... So I came home, washed my face, left my eye area a tiny bit damp, put this on, and my deeper lines were instantly softer, my skin more smooth, and it was like this instantly smoothened out some of the fine lines. I understand we have to use these long term, but I like to see some instant results! :-))) Even though I was hesitant at the store, I was really happy at home about the purchase... Super thick but still sinks in 100%. Feels and smells, looks like luxury. I will update in a few weeks how it really does with wrinkles and fine lines... :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by lisegolightly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow wow wow! This stuff really does deliver! I've only been using it a couple weeks, but it has greatly lessened the appearance of my crows feet. You know those smile lines that stay there even when you're not smiling? They smooth out when I use this cream. Paula Begoun may diss this cream (as she does everything), but the sum synergy is more than just its ingredients. Shiseido has found a way to deeply moisturize skin and keep it deeply moisturized.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by 2manylipsticks

The best compliment I can give this eye/lip cream is that I have forgotten to put on my under eye concealer lately and I have not been concerned about the small wrinkles starting to develop around my lips. gone! My lipstick goes on much nicer than before. Great results since I have only been using it a couple of weeks. It is expensive but it replaces a lip and eye treatment. And on most days I may not need my concealer. I use the tiny amount on my eyes and lips measured from the scoop that comes with the jar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really did not want to like this stuff. The price tag is not very pleasant... However! I LOVE it. I have been using this for about a month now, around my eyes, on the lids (as it instructs), under the eyes, and around- on crowsfeet. My eye area has definitely softened, and is always sufficiently hydrated thanks to this cream. I have very dry skin, and this is so rich- it goes on thick, almost like a baby's butt paste- it even goes on leaving a whitish cast before it completely sinks in... But oh, it feels so wonderful, and smells so lovely- the whole process is nice. I don't typically look forward to night time skin regime, but this stuff makes it enjoyable, even pleasurable! I'm also using a bit of this on my upper lip area as it says it is an eye and lip cream... I figure prevention wont hurt! It does come in a jar, but it also comes with a sealed "spoon-like" scoop so you don't need to stick your fingers directly into the cream itself. If you can get yourself a sample, try it out... but I'm warning you- You may end up justifying the cost to go back and get the full-size! It's the best eye cream I've tried, and for my dry and (ageing? 34 years old :/) skin, I need all the help I can get. UPDATE- Ive compared this one to the Benefiance Concentrated eye cream, and I really think that one is much better. It's cheaper, too. It's just so much more smooth and sinks in a lot better...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by staraya

a while ago I noticed that I was starting to develop wrinkles around my under eyes and mentioned it to my mom. She's an avid Shiseido user and recommended this. I was on the fence about this since it's so bloody expensive but I told myself that there was nothing to lose and took my chances. It's a staple in skin care routine. It brightened and soften the look of my wrinkles in the first 2 weeks. It work so well and quickly!! I've been using this for 3 months now and my under eye area looks flawless!! I will never stop using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by janisa323

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this eye cream for over 3 years and I am thoroughly pleased with the results. I'm currently in my 30's and people still think I'm in my early to mid 20's because I have so few wrinkles around my eye. This is the best eye cream I've ever used and I plan to continue using it. It's an expensive eye cream but worth every penny, in my opinion.